Az's Secret Diary

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Az's Secret Diary

Postby Azira on September 28th, 2013, 2:07 pm

Azira bought this beautiful leather bound tome cheap one Market Day in Wind Reach and bought it as a present to herself for becoming a huntress. The young Avora doesn't always remember to write something but she makes a strong effort to write in it regularly.

x
4 out of 5 active threads

Azira
Prodigal Daughter

Words: 907811
Joined roleplay: August 31st, 2013, 3:43 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) 2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Az's Secret Diary

Postby Azira on October 1st, 2013, 8:19 pm

80th of Fall 510AV :
Finally! I'm a proper hunter! I'm an actual proper Avora in my own right! I can't believe it but it has been a long time coming that's for sure. I've been waiting for what seems like forever for Si'ira to finally make this happen. It's like a late birthday present! Or maybe this diary could count as a present....I don't know to be honest but I guess it is. I don't plan on filling it with lots of boring everyday drivel, only unusual/good stuff. Hopefully I'll be able to look back on it without cringing.

13th of Winter 510AV :
I saw Lorthen today. I think he saw the look of horror on my face before I could hide it because he sneered at me. A Dek sneering at me, I couldn't believe it! Still can't. Anyway I reminded him that I wasn't a Yasi anymore and that if he tried any of his anticsFlashback thread soon again that I'd drag him to the Valintar if he was lucky. I told him where I'd stick an arrow if he wasn't. 

He didn't seem to take me seriously, just laughed and told me that I didn't tell anyone the last time so why would I if it happened again. He asked me if I wanted other people to know and rather than answer him, I ran away. Not literally, I just got away from him as quickly as possible.

If all Dek are like him and his little friends then I hate all of them. The whole caste. May they burn in the heart of the volcano.

56th of Winter 510AV :
I'm going nuts in this mountain. Talk about stir crazy! All I want to do is hunt and I can't. Why did I have to become a full hunter just before the winter? Why couldn't it have happened last summer or something? Maybe I'll start hunting Dek just to keep in practice. I'd be doing the city a favour. A few less mouths to feed, a few less vermin running round the city. It'd be a service to the community so why not?

Maybe I'll start with Lorthen and shoot him somewhere it's sure to hurt him. I still want him to pay for what he did to me but I can't report him. What if people found out? I'd never be able to leave my room again. Maybe I'll just go to the range and imagine that every target is his face instead.

86th of Winter 510AV :
I don't care if I never leave the mountain again. I really don't. I'd gladly be trapped in the mountain for another season, really I would. I went to blow off some steam in the range the other day and I met this guy, another hunter, called Arlen and...he's amazing! He's gorgeous and funny and charming and gods, I love him! Well, maybe not love but you know what I mean... I really want to spend more time with him. Only problem is that I'm scared that he'll find out my secret, that he won't want to have anything to do with me. I don't want to seen as tainted.

27th of Spring 511AV :
Helped bring down an elk today! I'm so proud of myself. I went hunting with Arlen and he showed me how to trap it so we could shoot it. It was really exciting and he kept complimenting me and everything. Afterwards he wanted to go to the Whispers but I told him I couldn't hike up there without breaking my neck. I thought it was strange that he wanted to go up there but it turns out he just wanted to be alone with me... 

I think he might be the first guy that I can trust after Lorthen. I don't actually flinch when he comes near me. I even seem able to let him touch me without having flashbacks.

x

Azira
Prodigal Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Az's Secret Diary

Postby Azira on November 4th, 2013, 9:17 pm

69th Spring 511AV :
Another hunting trip with Arlen today and afterwards he tried to get me to go back to his room but I wouldn't, I'm not ready for that yet. I can't go through with something like that again, not yet. I can't manage it yet but maybe in the future I could trust easily like that again.

He got kind of annoyed, asking me what my problem was. I tried to talk reasonably with him but he went off in a huff. I've no idea what's wrong with him. Is it because I wouldn't go to his room or because he thinks I don't trust him! I've no idea, I'll have to try to talk with him tomorrow. I have a horrible feeling that he's going to do something stupid.

70th Spring 511AV :
Talked to Arlen today. He was really moody. He didn't want to talk with me at all so he ignored me and started talking to this pretty Endal, someone older than me. More his own age actually. I might have said some things that I shouldn't have and we had an argument. He went off with his arm around that Endal's waist and I ran for the ranges.

I've no idea what he's done. Arlen's older than me so he has a man's wants I suppose, he's nearly 18 but I really hope he only went off with her to spite me and that nothing happened between them. Please don't let anything have happened! I wouldn't be able to bear that.

75th Spring 511AV :
It's all over the city or at least it seems like that to me. I couldn't believe it, didn't want to believe it but he threw it in my face that he was with Farlina now because she actually appreciated a man of his quality. He sneered at me, called me a stupid little girl. I certainly felt that way and the look he gave me! 

I thought he liked me! But he's just like Lorthen! He was just short of forcing himself on me too but he decided to chase a different piece of tail instead! Why do men hate me? Do I just attract the wrong sort or something?

I still feel like crying but I don't think I have any tears left. I can't leave the room again. Why would he do this to me? What did I ever do to deserve this? Do I have something tattooed on my forehead that says "Damaged goods-abuse more"? Why Arlen? Why?

57th Summer 511AV :
Tried to sneak into the Eagle Aeries today but there were a group of Endal guys hanging around and they spotted me. They were probably in their 20s, young and cocky, full of themselves. I could see them watching me and I should have just left but would I do that? No, of course not. 

They just thought it'd be funny, you know? Have a little joke between them all. Maybe it was a competition to see who could come out with the most disgusting thing they could do to me. I think I just froze when they started because I couldn't believe what they were saying. I've never heard more foul, immature and downright uncivil words in my life!

Young men make me sick, they really do. Why can't they just keep a civil tongue in their heads? Why do they have to be so...gross? And why is it always, always me?

I won't be going back there in a hurry.

x

Azira
Prodigal Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes