[Kalinor AS Office - Flyaway] Close your eyes~

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Flyaway on October 15th, 2013, 2:39 am

Stung by the tears of human life, beaten by the strain of the world, he closes his eyes and flies away...

Welcome!

My name is Flyaway, and I am one of the AS's of Kalinor! I bet you came here for a reason, be it curiosity, some sort of inquiry, or to make a request. Well, you're in luck! I am here to listen. Here's what I can do for you.

Grading- Yes! simply Post your Thread link, Title, PC's involved, and the purpose of the thread, or any notes you may have, and I'll drop by to grade your thread (After being given permission to do so, of course)

Moderation- It would be my pleasure to tell a story with you. And I promise I will try my best to make it an interesting experience.

Development- Have an Idea for Kalinor? You can either Post it in the Kalinor development center, or we could talk about it, and I can present it to the DS. Its all up to you!

Questions and concerns Are you new? Are you experienced, seeking an opinion? Ask me anything, I'll try my hardest to help get things sorted out.

Please remember you can PM me or post here for any of these services. I look foreward to flying away with you soon~
Flyaway
On the Wind...

Words: 56847
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2013, 10:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Spoons on February 25th, 2014, 10:35 pm

Part III: Flight or Fight? [Solo] Spoons, solo flashback.

Spoons has to fight or flight when it comes to survival.
Thread Slots: 0 out of 5
Spoons
Player

Words: 39438
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2013, 2:46 am
Race: Pycon
Character sheet

Postby Flyaway on February 26th, 2014, 7:18 am

I'll get it done within the next few days :)
Flyaway
On the Wind...

Words: 56847
Joined roleplay: October 13th, 2013, 10:33 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook