The Journey to Zeltiva(Grandfathered)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

While Sylira is by far the most civilized region of Mizahar, countless surprises and encounters await the traveler in its rural wilderness. Called the Wildlands, Syliran's wilderness is comprised of gradual rolling hills in the south that become deep wilderness in the north. Ruins abound throughout the wildlands, and only the well-marked roads are safe.

The Journey to Zeltiva(Open)

Postby Ventus on August 16th, 2010, 9:58 pm

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Excuse me sir, but what did you say about my art?"

"Yngvie, be nice," he muttered, waving his hand as the horse continued to trot along. "First things first, though," he continued, turning his head. "We need to decide on as to what we will do when we get there. I doubt that we can afford an inn. Also, it's a long road to Zeltiva, so who here is a good fighter, and we need to elect 'jobs' you could say."

OOC NOTE: If it takes over a day, be patient, having issues with family. Posts may be shorter like above.
Ventus
Player

Words: 10962
Joined roleplay: July 14th, 2010, 8:11 pm
Race: Human, Inarta
Character sheet

The Journey to Zeltiva(Grandfathered)

Postby Yngvie on September 1st, 2010, 10:09 pm

Yngvie chuckled and continued walking. He cocked his head when he heard Ventus ask about 'jobs'. Yngvie didn't need to have a job. He could summon powerful creatures at his command, that was enough, was it not? Lookos had his dogs. The Nuit fellow was technically immortal. Ventus had... red hair? "I have absolutely no physical prowess, but I can summon mindless mutants." Yngvie shrugged and kept walking.

(sooooooooooooo sorry)
Yngvie
Chaos's Herald

Words: 9059
Joined roleplay: July 11th, 2010, 6:10 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Previous