Marvin

Rheon is his typical self as he begins his journey

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A city floating in the center of a lake, Ravok is a place of dark beauty, romance and culture. Behind it all though is the presence of Rhysol, God of Evil and Betrayal. The city is controlled by The Black Sun, a religious organization devoted to Rhysol. [Lore]

Marvin

Postby Rheon Blueheart on November 10th, 2013, 3:17 am

20, Fall 513 AV

Rheon arrived at Ravok rowing at a steady pace singing a song under his breath so no one could hear the butchered notes. It was satisfying to have his own means of transportation…his own means of freedom. It was not the largest boat, but if it could float you could guarantee Rheon would attempt to sail it away from the boundaries of land. “Well today was a pretty unforgiving day…again. Maybe this isn’t for me.” Rheon said as he guzzled down the last half of his beverage. He was referring to the amount of success he found in fishing. After many hours at sea he had only caught two fish, and one of them managed to hop out of the boat. Fishing was his way of earning an honest living but this was not the ultimate goal of his in the grand scheme of things. He eventually wanted to become a captain on his own, and be well known throughout the land and maybe even conquer many areas but first he needed to conquer his fish. It had began to hop around violently as if it had been resuscitated. Rheon began swinging his arms widely trying to tame the small beast and keep the little success he had within his boat. “What is this all about Marvin?(He names his fish when he is drunk). I thought you were dead. Don’t sass me; you’re going to be a meal and like it.” Other people passing by took glances at the fierce battle within the boat and merely snickered to themselves. Once he finally decided to hit the fish with his bottle and render it immobilized he leaned back with a sigh while he looked at the clouds… “You were a worthy opponent.”

That’s when his boat rammed into the docks nearly tossing him in the water. Almost immediately Rheon came out of his inebriated state and started to gather himself and his things. Once he tied his boat down he saw a man standing at the docks who attempted to initiate a friendly conversation and as luck would have it, Rheon needed someone to blame for his embarrassing entrance. “Hey you! Watch where you goin will ya?” Rheon shouted so everyone could hear while the man himself had a puzzled look on his face. “Rheon then paused for a moment then slapped him with his fish causing the man to tumble into the water as Rheon ran off into the city while the man cursed and flailed in the water. He was born at sea but this felt like home.
Rheon Blueheart
Living Life like its my last day

Words: 27135
Joined roleplay: November 8th, 2013, 7:48 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal