Closed How Far Would You Go? (Aka)

Aka confronts Mamoru for his deed with the half breed

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

How Far Would You Go? (Aka)

Postby Kalesserimamoru on November 14th, 2013, 11:36 pm

Time stamp: 36th of Fall, 513 AV

Just as dawn approached Falyndar and the creatures of the night returned to their shelters, so did the trickster. Mamoru had just returned from his meeting with Tinnok where she held up her end of the bargain. It had been a very fun and interesting encounter between the two, and this time their fun wasn't interrupted by monkeys. Tinnok was a fun half monkey and it amused him how she went back and forth between her roots.

It was obvious that she saw herself more as a Myrian and Dhani, but every so often her snake side would come out. But in the end the woman sought her solitude more than anything. He couldn't blame her for it, and if he had spent his life with monkeys he'd end up clinging to a tree just as she had.

But it would all end soon, the monkeys wouldn't bother them any more. Tinnok had said that she would have no part of it, no part in helping him destroy the people that hated her most. But, she was already helping.

Their child, like her would be of both worlds, and only by this would Mamoru allow Myrian blood to stay in the jungle. Any and all pure blooded monkeys would be wiped out. It didn't matter how long it took, and he had no illusions of a single grand day when he would take them all out together.

No, if he needed to, he would hit them again and again, from all sides, from all angles until there was none left. Only the Dhani-touched would be allowed to stay and live. An odd plan, but Mamoru was serious and one way or another he would see it through, because no matter what the Gods thought..peace was never an option.

Back in the nest, the trickster passed a few guards, nodding to them as he disappeared into the shadows that dwelled in the tunnels. He still had more planning to do, more training to prepare himself for what was to come. For now, Mamoru looked forward to getting back to his cave and relaxing.

He stepped around the corner, crossing through the last tunnel that led to his cave. Still in human form, the trickster's dark ropes swayed against his feet as he moved on. There was a surprise he found, as he moved into the lighting near his cave. A tiny viper waiting to speak with him.

"Come to welcome me home? Oh, you sshouldn't have."

"Everything happens out of necessity."
Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Words: 450418
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2013, 3:10 pm
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 1
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 15th, 2013, 3:16 pm

The Viper in human form was standing just outside the Mamoru's cavern-room in the Zinrah Residential Wing, her face showing untold amount of barely held back frustration. A cacophony of emotions marred her expression as anger, sadness, and twisted amusement mixed haphazardly inside her mind.

She stood here, body quivering as her fists clenched and unclenched. The Viper was waiting for one particular Constrictor named Kalesserimamoru, her trickster master of sorts. He was the one who saved her from certain death by Myrians or predators when he picked the lost Viper up from the jungle wilds, he was the one who mysteriously used her for his own ends yet seemed genuinely caring for her, he was also the male whom Aka secretly took a liking for all he had done for her.

This growing affection combined with her insecurities of having a child-like body no male would find attractive caused the Viper to be gripped in extreme jealousy and envy when she found out Mamoru planned to mate with a Myrian-Dhani mixed blood named Tinnok who lived in the jungle. She got the information from Tinnok herself. Aka was shocked by the discovery that Mamoru would find a half-breed with Myrian blood in her to be more attractive than her, a full-blooded female Dhani. Surely it wasn't because of their different sub-race as all Dhani were children of Siku, no, it was because Tinnok had a body fitting for a mature woman. The half-breed was tall, curvy, and all around beautiful. This made Aka growled in anger, cursing herself for barely having any secondary sexual traits. In her envy, she didn't realize the reasons behind Mamoru's action were far deeper than a simple attraction. In her anger, she didn't realize Mamoru was free to choose who he liked.

Master... why?! Why her?! Why it must be her?! Aka leaned her back onto the cavern wall and slid down until she was sitting on the ground while hugging her knees. A tear almost formed on her right eye but she quickly whisked it away. She glanced at the corridor, waiting for Mamoru to stroll back in after his glorious little petching session with the half-breed, Aka expected him to act nonchalant as if nothing happened, as if she didn't know about what he planned to do. She would wrench the truth out of him, no matter what the cost.

After what felt like an eternity, the male Constrictor finally arrived. In his human form, wearing his usual dark robes, he looked handsome as usual but she couldn't help but feel immense amount of betrayal just oozing out from the male before her. She stood up and approached him, a very fake smile on her lips. "Hello... 'Massster'... he... hehe." She tried to appear casual, but her trembling form said otherwise. You bastard! Why?! "S-ssso, uh, where have you b-been? I... I uh... wasss worried about you..." She wanted to see if he would tell the truth or lie through his white teeth. Don't even dare to use your magic on me!! She steeled her mind should he decide to skirt off the topic by using hypnotism.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Kalesserimamoru on November 16th, 2013, 4:01 am

There was something strange about Aka. Her appearance, manners, and even that all too sweet smile seemed odd. It was enough that she was waiting for him to return, and now this caring attitude had the trickster on edge. "You were worried about me? Sso worried that you decided to wait for my return? You've never done that before. Why now?"

While Aka hoped to have him at a disadvantage, she didn't know that Tinnok had already told him that they met. He could only guess what they talked about, being that they both seemed to have some sort of personal tie to him. Women were talkers and they were the better sex in the jungle, so it was easy to believe that they had discussed everything, or at least about him.

Sso you know about Tinnok? What iss thiss Aka? Anger, jealousy?

Mamoru didn't speak his thoughts, and instead walked passed the viper and entered into his cave. "Well you know me, I enjoy tasssty mealsss. I found what I wanted..enjoyed mysself and returned."

He smiled with his back to her and laid down on his bed, propping his arms behind him and kicking up his heels. "Now that you know where I wasss, and what I wasss doing. Iss there anything elsse?"

Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 17th, 2013, 3:06 pm

The Viper was so caught up in her jealousy, she didn't realize her oddly exaggerated actions spooked the Trickster. She had never waited for him to come home before, never stood by his home just to see him arrive, and surely never asked him about what he was doing outside of Zinrah. She sounded like a stalker, but she didn't care right now. "Well, I thought..." She had to find a good reason, any reason to justify her actions without explicitly revealing her true intentions. "I just got the feeling sssomething bad happened... you know, with the Myriansss intensssifying their blockade and all." In truth, she didn't know anything about the blockade being reinforced, but she decided to plow on.

Aka was very confident Mamoru didn't know anything about her meeting with the half-breed, she didn't consider the possibility of Tinnok telling him that when they mated. After all, what would Tinnok gain by telling him of a random fiery Viper she met in the jungle? Aka forced another smile as she put her hands behind her back as to not show her clenched fists, also to make him at ease if that was possible.

When he ignored her and entered his cavern, Aka's eyes widened in disbelief and abruptly spun around to face him. What he spoke next made a figurative glass inside her broke to million pieces, he lied to her. It should be expected of the Trickster to lie, but this particular lie stabbed her like a Myrian weapon to the heart. She barely held back a scream of frustration. So he wanted to play a game, fine, she would indulge him. It would make it sweeter when she wrenched the truth out of him.

His very nonchalant and easy-going attitude towards this whole issue only angered her further, Aka could feel a vein popped on her forehead. She 'sweetly' walked to his bedside and looked down upon his laying form by hunching down and positioning her head directly above him. Her long black twin ponytails fell upon the bed on both side of Mamoru's head. "Ssso~ wasss the 'meal' tasssty? Did you enjoy it? What did you find?" Her tone was obviously coated in intense sarcasm and scorn thinly veiled by a sweet covering. "Jussst you know, sssee if I can find thisss 'meal' and eat it for myssself."

The way he dismissed her so easily after she wasted bells just to wait for him to come home tethered dangerously close to snapping her mind. Her lips trembled, trying to keep up the fake smile. Aka decided to close her eyes for a bit to not convey the betrayed gleam in her scarlet slits. "Well, I sssee you are h-happy... m-mind telling me w-what happened? In detail? Anything elssse happened other than the meal? Like... 'hunting' Myriansss?"

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kalesserimamoru on November 19th, 2013, 5:51 pm

"The monkeysss are intensssifying their blockade? Hmm..I didn't know thisss. Ssomething musst be making them edgy. No matter, ssoon there won't be a blackade at all." Mamoru cackled, holding his hands near his face to hide the huge grin. He had a plan in mind, and the trickster wasn't known from giving up once he put his mind to to something. He still had a lot of work to do, but it had to be done for the good of his kind.

"Thank you Aka, you are ssuch a good friend." He sighed and relaxed himself. So much plotting was tiring, and the level of work that he had to put in to make the machine continue to function was exhausting. Mamoru closed his eyes and took a breath, he did so enjoy making plans, and seeing those plans come through in the end was more satisfying than anything else.

A moment later he felt eyes tearing into him, and he looked up to see Aka watching him intently. He chuckled inside as he listened to her go on and on about it. It was humors and the trickster wondered just how long she planned to continue the question game. It was something to be hold, the viper was acting as if they were mates. Mamoru didn't answer at first and simply laid there, allowing her to get it all out before he said anything more.

"Aka, Aka...thisss game asss fun asss it isss, can go on for bellsss. I'll tell you what I wass doing, but you already know that. Don't you? You know that I met the half breed, and I assume that sshe told you what I wasss planning. That isss why you are here, yesss?" He decided to put it all out, so that they could get to the point where Aka said something other than asking him questions. "It wasss an interessting conversssation. Aparently I'm ssome type of evil that hasss poor Tinnok and Aka under my thumb. Isss that what you told her?"

Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 20th, 2013, 5:34 am

Friend? Friend?! So that what it truly was. The Trickster thought of her as a mere 'friend', not a slave, not a servant, and definitely not a... lover. Aka let her jealousy rage throughout her being, she didn't care if Mamoru didn't choose her, she wanted to be his only one. Other females could go petch themselves. She never realized it explicitly before, but when Mamoru said 'friend', she became consciously aware that she was, indeed, in love with the Constrictor. Without him, she would be a dead little Viper in the vast jungle. "F-friend... y-yeah... I'm a good 'f-friend', am I?" Her small body was shaking now, she could feel tears coming to her eyes.

He dared to close his eyes on her, Aka was like a volcano ready to erupt, just waiting for the right stimulus. And finally, he dropped all facade and be straight with her. He even admitted it was a game. "Y-you... you..." Her hissing voice whispered in the cavern-room, Aka's hands were clenched so tight, her veins popped out from her pale skin. So Tinnok ratted her out in the end, it was to be expected, they had nothing to do with each other. They only meet for a couple of bells, killed some Myrians, got into a heart-to-heart chat, and that was it. It was not like she was sisters with the half-breed, Tinnok wasn't obliged to side with her. Still, if she met with her again, Aka would make sure to demand a very good reason from her.

"M-massster, why?!" She decided to let it all out and scream. Her voice echoing in the cave. "Why did you do it?! W-why?! S-she'sss a half-breed, right? Ssshe got monkey blood in her, right?! S-ssso, whyyyy?!" She kept asking him 'why', 'why', and 'why'; it wouldn't stop until he confessed. "You hate them ssso... I... I can't... I jussst... h-how?!" Her sentences were broken, but she didn't care, Mamoru would understand what she was talking about. "Why d-do you e-even want to be with her?! I... hehe..." She was giggling now, a sick giggle out of utter disbelief at Mamoru's actions. "I jussst can't see on why you wanted to have children with monkey blood in them!!" In truth, she didn't really care, in truth, she was jealous.

"Kuh... y-yesss! Ssshe sssaid you tricked her! Why... Massster, please! Anssswer me!!!" If Mamoru didn't stop her, she would climb on top of his body and pounded on his chest with her hands. A tear flowed form her right eye, followed by another one... and another one until the Viper looked like a crying young girl with her tears dropping on top of Mamoru's chest. "Why her... why not me? I'm a full-blooded Dhani... she'sss a half-monkey! S-ssso WHY?!" If she could get a miza for all the 'why's she had been saying, the Viper would be a wealthy girl by now.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kalesserimamoru on November 22nd, 2013, 1:31 am

Mamoru's eyes wondered to Aka as he relaxed on the bed. The tiny viper was seething by now, and even yelling at him. It was a drastic change from the normally bubbly girl, and it seemed that this change was brought on by jealousy of all things. In all of his years he wouldn't have thought that Dhani would envy monkeys, but it seemed that it was true. Aka wanted to know why, the same thing that Tinnok had asked. He could try and explain it, but it was complicated, and it wouldn't make much sense until he put his plan into action.

"Want to be with her? Isss that what sshe told you? Hmm...and here I thought I had her convinced that sshe wasss jusst a puppet. Oh well.."

The trickster wondered about Tinnok, and how much of her mind and feelings conflicted with the others. She wanted to be a strong, and powerful Myrian so much. It was even written in her face that she wanted that life and that she felt more Myrian than Dhani. The half breed wanted to be a monkey, and her Dhani blood was just a curse and a joke that ruined her life. She was a loner and wanted to stay that way, which is why he had to wonder what she would do when she missed him, missed his touch.

She wanted him, that much was obvious, and going by her actions while they were joined together in racy passion, and the evidence left after they parted that she ducked into the waters to hide, it had been her first time. She wouldn't forget him any time soon, and he wondered if she would come crawling back for more. In the mean time, he had a very angry viper in his room, who had become so hysterical that she wasn't making sense.

"Yesss, I ssuposse that it would be my child, though I would think of it more asss a gift to the world."

He cackled at the thought, Tinnok was probably already on her way back to the Myrian camp to beg them to take her in so that she didn't have to birth the child alone. Of course if they did allow her to return, once they realized what she'd done, they'd run her off again, if not kill her. Mamoru smiled as he thought of it, she had been a fun toy to pound, and even now he still felt a tingle. "Tricked? I ssee. Like I tricked you?" he noticed that she hadn't answered his earlier question, though that was a common thing for a woman to do.

"I feel like I'm being interrogated here. I thought I wasss the guard."

Mamoru started to cackle again, but then Aka was on top of him, though he could barely feel her tiny weight, she really was such a small thing. "Aka, calm yoursself!" He yelled suddenly as he reached up to grab her hands. "Lisssten to yousself, you know that our blood can't mix, the code forbidssss it. " He paused for a moment allowing her to calm down, before he pushed off her and stood up again. "What I do isss my bussinesss, and none of your concern. Besssidesss. You need not tie yourssself down to me."

He turned around then to face her, a somewhat sincere look in his eyes. "Dhani live a very long time, but I think my time may be coming to an end. You sssee, there are thingsss that I musst do. I do them becaussse no one elssse will. Our world isss changing you know, and I fear I'm not meant to be a part of it."

Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 23rd, 2013, 2:29 am

"Aaaaaah! L-let me... AAAGH!" The Viper kept screaming in a tantrum of envy even as her tiny arms being held by Mamoru's much larger ones. She didn't regard everything he said up until he told her to calm down. "Uh..." Her fingers shook as she futilely tried to wrench her hands out of Mamoru's vice-like grip. In truth, maybe the Constrictor wasn't even trying and the Viper was just too inferior in strength. "Ku... huk..." It didn't work as the Viper's rage mixed by the frustration and sadness just oozing from her form. White hot steams literally poured out from her pores, blanketing both herself and Mamoru in heat. It was a trait she adopted from the severe overgiving that would kill her if Ivak didn't save her.

"Ha... why... why why why?!" If the steams caused Mamoru to release his hold due to the heat, she would kept pounding on his chest for a while before dropping her torso, laying on his chest, sobbing. She hated it all, him choosing Tinnok over her and the stupid reason he used to justify it. "S-ssso what?! Ssso what if I'm a Viper and you're a Conssstrictor?! It doesssn't... it doesssn't matter!" Her past relationships with Licearsvansan the Rattler and Ser Urisu the Constrictor Syliran Knight came back to her. The Viper widened her eyes as she suddenly froze. She felt like a hypocrite, she had mated with those males in the past and now, she was questioning Mamoru's decision to choose his mating partner. I-it's different! I was in mating season! A-and... and... M-master is a male! I'm a female... I... Even in her own mind, she faltered. She couldn't come up with any good reasons for her temper tantrum.

"No! No! Y-you can't jussst mate with a half-monkey! Y-you can't!! B-besidesss... Morgana wouldn't like it if she knows, right?" Aka didn't realize how much weight her argument had. Ratting out Mamoru to Morgana should make him ceased his little relationship with Tinnok. "W-why? what if I... l-l..." She couldn't bring herself to say it, but his rare sincere look combined with his statement that basically said he was going to to die soon made all hesitation from the Viper vanished in an instant. "No! You can't leave! You can't die! I love you, Massster!" She was heavily blushing, the steam kept pouring out from her body as her emotions exploded. "Ssstop whatever isss you're doing! Ssstay..."

"Ssstay with me..." Aka went limp, nuzzling her cheek on Mamoru. By now, his cavern room was filled with her steam, making it as hot as the hotspring baths. Her tears were evaporating due to the heat. "A-ah... t-this isss... thisss i-isss!" She realized the strange phenomenon caused by her body, Mamoru must be wondering on what the petch these steams were. The Viper thought of her overgiving trait as one of her gnosis' effects. Explaining Mamoru the nature of the steams would reveal her connection to Ivak and being connected with the god of flames inside Zinrah where most - if not all - Dhani worshipped Siku and Caiyha weren't good. Furthermore, fire wasn't exactly appreciated in the caverns. Aka quickly blew out her res in gas form to redirect the steam, her res gathered the wind and flowed outside the cavern-room. "T-t-that... isss... that'sss aaaagh! It'sss not important!" She truly hoped Mamoru would let it go, if not then... she didn't know on what to say.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Kalesserimamoru on November 25th, 2013, 4:33 am

Mamoru didn't listen to Aka, the viper's words fell on death ears. He was there, but he wasn't, as if he were staring into some distance future. The trickster had a vision, and in this vision he saw the world in another light, in another time. He saw the progress of the world and what the truth really was. No more silly tales and lies to keep the Dhani underground, no more lies about Gods reigning down terror to help a bunch of monkeys in the jungle.

It'ssss all jusst one big joke. It'sss all jussst an illusssion.

There was nothing mythic, or legendary about this truth. It was a simple truth, one born and fed by blood. This truth was mortal, and no Gods were going to step down from the heavens to stop anything from happening. This was a mortal fight, and it would be won by mortals alone. Aka continued to wine, but Mamoru's thoughts were else where. The one thing that he did notice was the rising heat inside his cave. It was hard not too, such heat didn't exist inside the caves of Zinrah, but there it was inside his cave.

What isss thisss?

It was interesting how this all came about while Aka was near and so upset. It was as if the heat was rising with her emotions, a volcano about to erupt right then and there. It seemed impossible even for the strange viper, but then she spoke herself. Telling him to ignore it. He recalled that the two never got around to having a conversation about her and her special heat. Mamoru turned to Aka and wrapped his arms around her. She was the source of the heat, he could feel it. as if he were in a hot spring right in his room.

"What isss thiss heat Aka?"

He doubted he'd get an answer, at least not while she was so upset and worried about Tinnok. The trickster willed his djed to rise and focused the energy into his eyes and mouth. Perhaps Aka would realize that she was being hypnotized, maybe she would realize that if he saw fit to try and calm her now that he did care for her. Either way, Mamoru would speak. He sent Aka calming feelings, peaceful emotions to try and relax her mind. "Aka, calm yourssself. Take a breath. I don't plan on going anywhere, but I can't sstop.

If I have my way, we'll all be the better for it. And you my dear. You can help me. Your power over fire isss quiet thrilling. I need it, I need to be able to handle the elementsss asss you do. Help me Aka, and you will asssure that we all live long and happy livesss."
He moved his head so that he could stare into her eyes and smiled. "Will you do it?"

The trickster waited to see what she would say then moved away from her and stood with his back to her. "Asss for the half breed. If you don't want me with her, if you don't want her to carry my child...There isss a way to fix that." Mamoru smiled evilly, Aka put up so much fuss about it, but would she do it? Would she kill Tinnok?

Kalesserimamoru
Just a simple snake

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Featured Thread (1)

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on November 25th, 2013, 6:58 am

Of course he would ask, only a fool wouldn't notice the mist literally heating up the situation. Aka looked to the side, breaking eye contact as her tears kept streaming out. "S...ssshut up! I-it'sss nothing!" She tried to dodge the issue, but deep inside her, she knew he would dig the truth out of her. In the end, it came on far she was willing to keep her secret. If worse came to worse, would she be ready to kill Mamoru just to keep her gnosis secret? She faltered, she didn't have the answer nor did she want to find out. "!?" The Viper gasped when he wrapped his arms around her, her small form being pinned to his torso by the Constrictor. Heat coursed from her body to Mamoru's at their physical contact. The question still lingered in the air, the Viper kept silent, trying to drag this out and futilely hoped Mamoru would let it go.

His soothing words washed over her, easing her mind. "..." In the back of her mind, She knew he was using his powers on her. Spending an extended period of time with the Trickster made her used to his hypnotism, especially after him teaching her about it. She didn't mind, he could manipulate her all he wanted as long as he cut all ties with Tinnok. She nuzzled her cheek on his chest, wishing she could stay like that forever. "The heat... it'sss... uh..." She searched for an excuse, a lie that was good enough to sound plausible. "The effect of me usssing fire ssso much.... c-called uh... overgiving." If only the Viper knew that her steam was indeed an overgiving effect, not her gnosis'. She wouldn't need to panic. She didn't realize her 'lie' was actually the truth. "I severely overgave once... it uh... kinda changed me." She put her arms to splay on top of Mamoru's chest as she listened to his words.

"Help you! Of courssse I will, Massster! J-jussst... p-pleassse don't die." She would do all in her power to ensure he lived, until they could grow old together through the centuries. "Y-yess... I will." She nodded firmly, her small form crawling upwards along his body until her head was directly above him. "I will teach you everything." This was her chance, she could make a difference. She was not the clumsy powerless Dhani girl anymore, the turn of events rested on her hands.

When he moved away, Aka hissed in disappointment, but let him released her and stood up, facing his back against her. "..." She went silent at the mention of Tinnok, in a huge dilemma whether to intervene or not. She wasn't so sure anymore, Tinnok didn't do anything wrong, but that child... that abomination inside her womb. It must be destroyed! She had seen how the Witch suffered at her mixed-blood, creating another mix such as her would only doom the unborn baby into a pitiful existence, rejected by both races. If a Viper could be disliked by her own cousins, a mixed blood would be seen as a pest that must be eradicated. "Y-yesss... how can we fix it?" She tilted her head, she didn't think Mamoru was suggesting for her to kill Aka... at first. His evil wicked smile brought some assumptions to her, but the most dominant one was him telling her to kill the half-breed. "W-what are you sssaying? Y-you want me t-to kill her... k-kill..." Aka clenched her fists. Her mind driven by envy and jealousy, Tinnok lived a pitiful existence, killing her would do her a favor along with saving a poor unborn soul of reliving her state. "I-if... t-that'sss what it takesss, Massster. If you promissse you'll ssstay with me... I think I... I..." She had to make a decision, she was a female Dhani, she should be the dominant partner.

"...c-can't. I can't! I... my... I killed my massster once! I will not kill another innocent again! No! No no no no!" She couldn't do it after all. Killing Tinnok would just prove the world that all Dhani were indeed as rumors claimed them to be, monsters. Killing the half-breed would make her no better than those Myrians, bronze monkeys who persecuted her just because of her Dhani blood. However, a wicked idea came to her, her Dhani mind stumbled upon something. "But... I can abort the baby, Massster... I'm a female..." Aka rubbed her own womb, the smirk still on her face. "I know that a good impact or two will kill an unborn baby, yesss... It will or we can wait until the baby isss born then kill it. Ssso, Massster, there isss indeed a way to fix it without killing her." What Aka didn't realize was she discussed about her plans to kill Mamoru's own child.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next