[Training] Pain [Open]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Taloba, home to the Myrians, is the thriving core of Falyndar. Inhabited by a fierce and savage tribe where blood sacrifices are normal and a way of life, they are untamed and proud of it. Warlike, and with their numbers growing, the Myrians are set on reclaiming what is rightfully theirs. [Lore]

[Training] Pain [Open]

Postby Rage on August 19th, 2010, 3:20 am

GRANTING OF XP

Corvo
Blade Gauntlet - 1 xp
Observation - 1 xp
Unarmed Combat - 2 xp
Wrestling - 1 xp

Lore:
- Using the word "bone" carefully in conversations
- Keeping your mirth in private

Sheika
Observation - 1 xp
Unarmed Combat - 3 xp
Wrestling - 1 xp

Lore:
- Keeping both feet down while on slippery ground
- Using weapons at hand

Notes:
I gave more points to Sheika in unarmed for trying to utilize more parts of his body while grappling but decided to forego giving xp on dagger/knife since he didn't really use it in combat (though he did get a lore out of it), unlike Corvo with his blade gauntlet. A good read and an entertaining fight, if a bit short. I especially found the conversation shared between them particularly amusing. :D

Notice: I will not be available for modding in the foreseeable future until I've cleared up my backlog of Miz stuff (PC and ST-wise). Hopefully, it's a temporary thing, but we'll see. I will still grade your threads, however.
Rage
Devourer of Souls

Words: 109059
Joined roleplay: August 5th, 2010, 4:18 am
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous