Character Connections

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

Character Connections

Postby Larina on March 28th, 2011, 2:23 am

Name: Larina
Looking for: Anything really. If your PC worships Priskil, I would love to get a hold of you! But if not, that's just fine too since I really just want to thread. Larina will need companions eventually since she is Kelvic, so if you are interesting in teaming up for adventures, let me know!
Likes: Promptness, mostly. Someone with who can write humorously is also a plus!
Dislikes: Waiting ages for a reply that's only two lines long.
Other Comments: Rina's pretty cagey and has a weird little imagination. She will probably make all sorts of assumptions about your character that are completely off base.
Image
User avatar
Larina
A Thread in the Tapestry
 
Posts: 72
Words: 73122
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2011, 4:14 am
Location: Avanthal
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Character Connections

Postby Fantol on April 6th, 2011, 12:17 am

Name: Fantol.
Looking for: I'm open to anything! Could especially be fun to have a rival or a partner in crime spree, or someone hunting Fantol in the name of law.
Likes: Characters with unique quirks and personalities - and fun meetings. Anything but a regular perfect guy/girl.
Dislikes: When someone neglects reaction to the actions of others.
Other Comments: So far I imagine Fantol to be a small-time criminal with minor magical powers, but I can't say for certain it'll stay so, as I find active roleplay to really flesh out my character.
User avatar
Fantol
Sorcerous Scoundrel
 
Posts: 18
Words: 7120
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2011, 9:37 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Character Connections

Postby Plaryn on April 13th, 2011, 4:13 pm

Name: One-tooth, Snarl, Wild Bear, that one kelvic with the bite marks...
Looking for: A bondmate would be nice, but any connections could be fun.
Likes: I like humorous, or just 'not as serious', stuff. Random PMs about whatever, rp-related or not, are nice too. Makes it feel personal.
Dislikes: Not giving me anything to work with repeatedly. I don't like having to do all of the work keeping a thread interesting, it's supposed to be a joint effort.
Other Comments: Please feel free to come up with your own nickname when addressing my character. Have fun with it.
User avatar
Plaryn
Icewatch Bear
 
Posts: 3
Words: 1279
Joined roleplay: April 11th, 2011, 12:15 am
Race: Kelvic

Character Connections

Postby Belgar on April 14th, 2011, 5:50 pm

Name: Belgar, anything else.
Looking for: Anything? Friends, bondmate, romance. A life.
Likes: I usually like humor and banter, but with this character that might not work as well. Unique plots and relationships are a plus, but the same old training/socializing is always great with a good writer.
Dislikes: Irrelevant fluff in a single post. I'd rather have an amusing fast pace with little to no point than a long spread of paragraphs with nothing to them. :X
Other Comments: I'm not that good at reserved characters, so Belgar might change as he progresses, but I'm trying to challenge myself so bear with me. (No one's heard that pun before.)
If you don’t stand for something, you’ll fall for anything.
User avatar
Belgar
Emo Bear
 
Posts: 117
Words: 74066
Joined roleplay: April 14th, 2011, 12:43 am
Location: Avanthal
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Character Connections

Postby Malisys on May 1st, 2011, 4:02 am

Name: Malisys
Looking for: A best friend/confidant, rival, hunting partner, or a mentor
Likes: I'm fairly open here. As long as replies aren't weekly, then it's not a big problem.
Dislikes: Long, unexplained absences.
Other Comments: You don't have to force it if you don't think your character can fit a role listed. If you have something else in mind I didn't list, just let me know and we'll see if we can figure something out.
Malisys
Player
 
Posts: 28
Words: 19787
Joined roleplay: April 28th, 2011, 2:54 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Character Connections

Postby Sharth on May 12th, 2011, 2:18 pm

Name: Sharth
Looking for: Light friends, since Jamoura are hesitant on making long term friends. Anyone who can offer teachings on Vanthan language, culture or arts.
Likes: any and all, not picky
Dislikes: Poor grammar, lack of basic details
Other details: I will pretty much post with anyone
User avatar
Sharth
Player
 
Posts: 32
Words: 14858
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2011, 11:57 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Jamoura
Character sheet

Character Connections

Postby Kaevar on May 12th, 2011, 4:45 pm

Name: Kaevar
Looking for: Bondmate, Romance, and Friendships.
Likes: Combat, Fighting, Character Development, and Training.
Dislikes: Boring threads.
Other details: I can't think of anything. But I'm happy to be here, and would love to meet ya'll :)
User avatar
Kaevar
Player
 
Posts: 30
Words: 4336
Joined roleplay: May 12th, 2011, 1:02 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Character Connections

Postby Darrius on May 30th, 2011, 1:49 am

Name: Darrius
Looking For: Siblings, friend.
Likes: Carving, quiet talks. Learning.
Dislikes: Not much

Other Comment: He is part of Skyglow. and is kind of on the quiet side. He will enjoy company of any kind. He will back up his family in any problem.
User avatar
Darrius
Player
 
Posts: 6
Words: 1660
Joined roleplay: May 14th, 2011, 5:06 am
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet

Character Connections

Postby Ciryll on May 30th, 2011, 4:22 am

Name: Ciryll
Looking for; "mentors! Train me! Mold me, shape me, teach me to be a woman! But not pervy like that just sounded, I meant help me learn what it's like to be grown up and have grown up responsibilities. Okay, that sounded dumb too, but if you don't get what I mean then you're the dummy here."
Likes; character development, skill building, anything really
Dislikes; nothing until I've tried it at least once.

Other comment: I'm still new to Mizahar, so please feel free to correct me if I'm stepping out of bounds. I'm looking to gain wilderness survival and combat skills, and eventually getting into Icewatch.
She's immature, obviously, and makes fun of people easily- so a quick wit, a thick skin, and/or a desire for conflict is required.
User avatar
Ciryll
Player
 
Posts: 26
Words: 9740
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2011, 1:22 am
Location: Avanthal
Race: Human, Mixed
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Character Connections

Postby Redd Fox on June 5th, 2011, 11:27 am

Name: Redd Fox

Looking for: Friends, Enemies, Anything but a mate, I want him to get to the swing of things before he gets a mate.

Likes: Patience, intelligence, logic, respect, hunting and sparring.

Dislikes: Complete ignorance, rudeness, disrespect, hot weather, fish, and alcoholics.

Other comments: He usually won't snap right away, it takes a lot to make him go mad. He's not too rude or nice at first so, it takes patience for him to warm up more. Look over his personality on his character sheet.
I've gone too far...
Image
To turn back
User avatar
Redd Fox
Just a rolling stone...
 
Posts: 5
Words: 1496
Joined roleplay: June 4th, 2011, 2:21 pm
Location: Stalking the stalker
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests