[Flashback] Magecrafting Like Butter (Azilis)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Postby Hadrian on September 17th, 2010, 2:57 pm

"Well, you know I'm a perfectionist... What if they cooks like it so much they persuade the Regents to order them several more? Unlikely as that is given the cost to the University, I would certainly want to improve upon the design somehow. Repeating the process exactly would be fine, I suppose, especially if I were getting paid, but making it more elegant, more perfect... Well, whatever.

"Perhaps they will want a flaming sword or two for the more ceremonial guards," he mused, laughing as he took the knife from her, wrapped it in silk, and stowed it in his satchel. He shared the clean up duties. It was important to be conscientious about those things, as other people used the laboratories, and it was a good habit to get into. Someday when he had his own laboratory, he would not want a habit of clutter to end up ruining some perfectly good experiment.

"Hey, you're welcome. Anyway, my Auristics have been improving since we met, and someday perhaps you'll specialize in a discipline that you can teach me." He grinned. "We'll be the next incarnation of the Seven Robes yet."

END
Hadrian
Most smartest and best damn tapper.

Words: 1050304
Joined roleplay: March 21st, 2010, 6:50 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 3
Featured Character (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1)

Postby Hatter on September 28th, 2010, 1:36 pm

Awards for You!

Character: Hadrian, Azilis
Awarded XP:
  • Hadrian: Teaching +4, Magecrafting +3, Glyphing +1, Drawing +1, Auristics +3
  • Azilis: Magecrafting +4, Glyphing +1, Drawing +1, Observation +4, Auristics +3
    Awarded Lores:
    • Hadrian
      • Experimental Magecrafting
      • Practicality Breeds Success!
      • Taking on an Apprentice
      • Djed Therory [Minor]
    • Azilis
      • Experimental Magecrafting
      • Practicality Breeds Success!
      • Basic Magecrafting Theories
      • Djed Therory [Minor]

Observations of a Mad Man: Hey guys! Sorry this took me a while, but it was a good thread! I love the heated butterknife, and I kind of want one now. As I always say, if you think I missed something or are unsatisfied with these results let me know in Pm and we can hash it out.
Hatter
Something Auspicious

Words: 61629
Joined roleplay: August 19th, 2010, 8:51 pm
Race: Staff account
Office

Previous