[Cyphrus AS office Translucent]Translucent's Activities

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Translucent on December 2nd, 2013, 5:48 pm

Congratulations On Your Hard Work!

Welcome to my little portion of Mizahar. Step right in and have a seat. I am a fairly new Assistant Storyteller but I love helping so yeah feel free to leave help requests here if for whatever reasons you don't want to use the PM function :D

Thread grading. I love reading all the lovely threads that our players write so in turn I have no trouble with grading threads. Though keep in mind that if you post it here, that doesn't mean your thread gets jumped in line of the moderation request in your city. I will note what date you posted and you will be graded as if you posted there. I don't request that you leave anything other then the link to the thread, as I try and reward skills that I read rather then just what is asked for. You can ask for certain skills, that way if you don't get the skills you was going for I can let you know why.

Modded threads, you can of course ask for modded threads here. Right now I am wide open. Keep in mind that I can not do modded threads where your character wants to interact with a God or Goddess, or obtain a gnosis mark in that thread. For that you should poke your DS or RS, or a founder.

Anything else, well just post and if I can't help you with it I will find someone who can.

Translucent
To be Translucent is to be Vulnerable.

Words: 187106
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2013, 12:59 am
Race: Staff account

Postby Translucent on December 5th, 2013, 9:31 pm

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Other modded threads:

Death of a Slave Loranna Lorak and Verana Lorak investigate the first of many slave deaths.

Dangers In The Grasses Sybel, Vanator, Riaris, and Caelum get caught up with Yukmen. A surprise ending for Sybel.

2/5 Modded threads. PM me if you need a modded thread in Cyphrus.
Translucent
To be Translucent is to be Vulnerable.

Words: 187106
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2013, 12:59 am
Race: Staff account