[The Red Room] That Hits the Spot (Xen)

A certain viper searches out employment.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

Postby Traverse on March 15th, 2014, 11:29 pm

She listened to his story, but she did not speak. If she found it amusing, or felt sympathy for the viper, there was no indication of it from the female. Her eyelids fluttered loosely, enjoying the strokes of his hands a little longer before she spoke.

"That isss enough, viper." She said calmly. Once Xen retracted his hands Rayls rose up, rotating upon the smooth stone and assessing Xen much as she had when he had first approached her. She inhaled deeply, exhaling through her nose, then gave a nod of affirmation.

"You will work for me, be my asssisstant until you are ssskilled enough to take your own clientsss, if you are late, turn out to be unssskilled, or try to take my businesss from me, you are gone and you will have no hopesss of rising any higher than a foot ssstool for a lesssser queen, you underssstand me?" Her eyes were hard, her body suddenly stiff. Rayls would not let this male ever try to rise above her, not in her own massage parlour.

But that aside, the idea of a helper was simply too tempting to pass up...
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Xen on March 21st, 2014, 9:01 pm

“”

“Thank you, Kihlissorayls. I won’t disappoint you or do anything that would offend or bring dishonor to you or your business. ”

Xen nods once in recognition to Rayls’s words. He owed a great debt to her now and would need to give her something in return. Xen believes that the object he gives Mrs. Kihlissorayls should match the value of the job she has given to him—an equivalent exchange. This was the least he could do until he was able to do more with the skills and knowledge he possessed. Xen walks over to the first massage table inside the room and picks up his black robe from the floor. He looks around the cavern one more time before he departs—the beauty of this place still amazed him.

Xen places the robe onto his shoulders and slides his hands through the sleeves. He corrects the collar of his clothing, as he walks towards the entrance. Xen couldn’t believe he had a job now! He was now moving up the ladder and was also glad to know he would be having a form of income flowing into his home. Xen knew he was leaving his new work-place as a happy male viper and this day, after a good rest, would be perfect.

Xen exits the red room with a smile and a sense of accomplishment.
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Traverse on March 31st, 2014, 12:25 am

Xen

Experience:

• Investigation 1 XP
  • Massage 5 XP
  • Observation 5 XP
  • Rhetoric 1 XP
  • Socialization 3 XP

Lore:

• Discovering the Red Room
  • Kihlissorayls: Owner and Proprietor of the Red Room
  • Applying Hot Stones to Customers' Backs
  • The importance of a Firm Grip when Massaging
  • Finding Knots When Massaging
  • Becoming Employed at the Red Room

Additional Notes :
This was a fun thread, you got Xen a start on learning massage and became all employed! If there was any massaging lore or XP you think that I missed let me know, I'll be PMing you a link to your new SS thread with your job in it shortly.

If you have any questions, concerns, accolades, complaints, etc about your grade, drop me a PM and we can most certainly talk it out.

As always, Safe Travels!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous