Nightglare's Plotnotes

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This forum is an OOC forum for PCS and Organizations to work out plans in hardcopy. Each PC or Organization gets a single thread where their players can help work out plans for their PC. Quests, mini-sagas, and Trips can all be organized here as well working out timelines and points of travel and things PCs need to do along the way. Each PC however gets only one Plotnote for their individual PC. Groups get one as well. There is no limit on individuals posting saga or trip plotnote threads. Please denote [PC Plotnotes] or [Group Plotnotes] or [Quest/Trip/Saga Plotnotes] when titling your threads.

Nightglare's Plotnotes

Postby Nightglare on January 10th, 2014, 10:26 pm

NIGHTGLARE
xx winter, 513 av
GOALS:
    Travel to Xy to discover information for her clan
    Serve as an antagonist for other characters (humans)
    Develop hunting/combat skills
Sub-Goals
    Defeat a Deer
    Sustain an injury during combat
    Meet another Zith
    Find another mate/give birth to another set of twins
    Capture a human slave for a brief time
    Learn more Common words
    Defeat a large animal
    Terrorize a village
    Get caught in daylight
    Sustain a mortal wound

I'm excited about this character because she's a bad guy. There are so many wonderful, beautiful good guy characters on this forum, and it would be awesome if we could all be heroes. But with any story, you need villains to challenge your heroes and provide excitement/danger to the story. And villains are just fun to play!

Nightglare ultimately has one agenda on her mind, and that's getting to Xy. But she does enjoy hunting, and she likes to have fun with it, so she'll get into trouble every now and then. In order to boost xp points I need to constantly be engaging in hunts and fights on the way to Xy.

If you're interested in getting attacked by a Zith (or you want to kill off your character in a creative way ;) ) you can post in this thread or pm me and we will see if we can work out a story. I'm not saying anybody has to die. We can rough each other up and still walk away from it alive. It could be fun...
Credit to Elsu for the post theme
Nightglare
Player

Words: 3608
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2014, 8:52 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Plotnotes