[Note by Crosspatch] Nightglare

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Nightglare

Postby Nightglare on January 10th, 2014, 9:40 pm

NIGHTGLARE
xx winter, 513 av
Basic Information

Race: Zith
Birthday & Age : 89th day of Winter, Year 501 AV (Age 12)

Physical Description

Nightglare stands at about 5' and weighs 110lbs, on the larger side of Zith females. She's got long brownish red hair and wide violet-colored eyes, a trait not commonly found in Zith. Nightglare is considered 'beautiful' among the Zith people, but her harsh features would be considered unattractive by human standards. Covered in rich blueish-gray fur, she possesses a worthy set of sharp claws and feet and wide wings to carry her large body. From her elbows and knees grows a darker shade of fur. Like most Zith, she doesn't wear a stitch of clothing.

Character Concept

Ferocious, confident, savage - these are words that describe Nightglare. She is an animal born to kill in a world that she views through the eyes of a predator. Nightglare is very much driven by impulse, passion, and instinct. Zith are normally considered dangerous, and when interacting with Nightglare, any human or humanoid should consider this. She isn't interested in learning much about her prey - she's there for the thrill of the hunt. Because Zith do not live long, Nightglare's main priority is survival and passing on what she has learned to younger generations of Zith. At 12 years old, she's considered a full-grown adult, so her motives are driven by animal instinct and reproducing. She finds great amusement in the pitiful struggles of humans, particularly when hunting them down. However, her impulsiveness sometimes makes her blind to potential danger and results in constant trouble.

Character History

Nightglare grew up in a Zith clan consisting of 30 to 40 individuals. There, she joined her brothers and sisters in learning to hunt prey and learning about the history of her people. Around the age of 3 or 4 Nightglare developed a particular fondness for the taste of human flesh. Her colony kept a small number of human captives that they used for food on special occasions. Ever since she has taken an especially zealous approach to hunting humans, usually making a game out of it.

At the age of 10 she was considered an adult by Zith standards, so she experienced her first mating ritual. The experience was very rough and passionate, and resulted in the birth of her twins a few months later. At the age of 2, they are now able to fend for themselves, so Nightglare leaves them to learn on their own with the help of other females.

Her clan learned of the Xy colony located on the northern border between Cyphrus and Sylira. Though her colony is considered one of the more barbaric clans, the elders expressed an interest in joining a larger Zith settlement to mingle and boost their numbers. Also, the elders reasoned they would be safer surrounded by fellow members of their own race.

Nightglare, being one of the most intelligent and able of her clan, was given the mission to journey to Xy and investigate the colony for herself, then report back to her clan and guide them back. Here is where her story begins.

Training & Skill Points

SkillPointsLevelStartingEarned
Hunting30/100Competent300
Stealth20/100Novice200
Observation10/100Novice10 (RB)0

Languages:

Zithanese - Fluent
Common - Basic

Equipment/Possessions*
*Hailing from the wilder side of Zith culture, Nightglare does not believe in carrying many material possessions. She simply has her sharp teeth, claws, and wings to help her.

Ledger*
*Nightglare has little use for money, a common characteristic among her people. She finds the idea of paying for something amusing, when she can simply take what she needs or hunt down a meal.

Thread List
Winter 513 AV - Sate My Hunger - http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic44962.html
[/b]
Credit to Elsu for the post theme
Nightglare
Player

Words: 3608
Joined roleplay: January 10th, 2014, 8:52 pm
Race: Zith
Character sheet
Plotnotes

Nightglare

Postby Crosspatch on January 15th, 2014, 8:09 am

Hello there!

I'm Crosspatch, one of the friendly CS Liaisons on Mizahar! I've been looking over your Character Sheet, and I have noticed some minor issues that need to be resolved and fixed. Sadly these need to be done before you can continue roleplaying, so let's take a look at them shall we?

• Even if your PC has little use for money, due to being among the living members of Mizahar it is still required for your PC to pay for living expenses. Please include a ledger to help keep track of such things.
  • Wandering and travelling the land without any points in Wilderness Survival or without anything to assist in protecting one from the elements is strongly discouraged. Please take this into consideration.
  • It is required that you clearly state which skills are Starter Package (SP) skills and which are Racial Bonus (RB) throughout your CS.
  • You are missing your two starting lores. A lore is some form of general knowledge that the character has gained over their lifetime. Such as knowledge on a particular deity or knowing the layout of a particular city.

Once these problems have been dealt with, drop me a PM and I'll remove this intervention and approve your CS for you. Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to answer!

Crosspatch
Crosspatch
The multicoloured bear

Words: 180521
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)