Hey! New Girl on the block!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Postby Terrah Lafelle on January 12th, 2014, 3:25 am

Hey everyone! <3 I was into role playing for awhile then I stopped....and then got back into it then stopped again and now here I am back trying to do it ..... again.... Anyways! Can't wait to get to meet everyone and be a part of this awesome community!

1. Name - or what you'd like to be called! Jen or Terrah lol (Terrah is my character name though!
2. What sort of RP experience do you have if any? Uh I roleplayed for about 3 years on and off.
3. How did you find us? Google! I really needed a good site and it brought me here!
4. What sort of RP style is your favorite? Suspense, Thriller, Syfy and Romance!
5. What do you like to write about - not write about? Anything that has good plot twists and action!
6. Whats your favorite thing about Mizahar so far? Its the first RP site that has recent activity and not something in like Oct! haha
7. What, if anything, has frustrated you about Mizahar so far? There is a lot to learn, seems like the learning curve is going to be hard but meh! ha
8. What would you like out of the mizahar experience? Just make awesome stories and meet other amazing writers!
9. Is there anything you'd like to see expanded?
10. Anything else you want to talk about? Uh just can't wait to meet everyone!! haha ahhhh!
Terrah Lafelle
Player

Words: 460
Joined roleplay: January 12th, 2014, 3:17 am
Race: Human

Postby Translucent on January 12th, 2014, 6:04 am

Welcome to Mizahar! Feel free to post any questions you might have, as there is a lot to learn but it is completely worth it! Feel free to poke people with the colored names in PM if you need, or there is the Chat where there are plenty of people willing to help as well
Translucent
To be Translucent is to be Vulnerable.

Words: 187106
Joined roleplay: December 1st, 2013, 12:59 am
Race: Staff account