[Location] Skyglow Hold

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

[Location] Skyglow Hold

Postby Cheshire on September 2nd, 2010, 9:52 pm

Skyglow Hold

As all Holds, the Skyglow Hold was built by the Iceglaze Hold. The founders of Skyglow wanted to settle where the sky glowed the brightest. They searched until they found the perfect spot. They settled where the sky was clear and the land was free of anything that would obstruct their view of the Aurora that constantly shined in the winter sky. While under these beautiful lights the Skyglow members began to feel inspired to create art. They began to sculpt, paint, draw, and do any kind of art they could create. Soon Avanthal was full of their art and the best of it was created by a man named Pavic, the first Pavintu Janta of Skyglow. No Skyglow member has reached his level of artistry. All Skyglow members respect him and his art deeply but all try to surpass his mastery of the arts.

The Hold is currently led by Pavic's distant grandson Vannis. To this day the members of Skyglow tirelessly work on their art whether it be sculpting, painting, drawing, or many of the other art commonly found in Avanthal. The rooms in the Skyglow arvintas are quite comfortable and have a bed, closet, work desk, and any other person effects the individual wants to put in. Each person gets their own room when they reach the age of thirteen unless they are married. In that case, they share a room with their spouse. Children sleep in an Arvinta common room at night until they are old enough for their own room.
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)