Solo First Days [Anchorage Flotilla]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An inland sea created by Ivak's cataclismic fury during the Valterrian, the Suvan Sea is a major trade route and the foremost hub for piracy in Mizahar. [lore]

First Days [Anchorage Flotilla]

Postby Lumara on January 27th, 2014, 9:40 am

3rd Day of Winter, 513 A.V.
Anchorage Flotilla, east of Syliras, late in the morning...

Stepping out onto the deck, Lumara tried to ignore the initial stares of curiosity and amazement that typically proceeded her entrance. Konti's were rare sights outside of the larger settlements of Mizahar. And Often only seen amongst the rich and powerful. Leading people to believe they were some type of nobility. That they were divine beings and other types of nonsense.

The superstitions about her people ranged from the ridiculous to the perverse. She had seen with her own eyes a number of aphrodisiacs containing ingredients such as hair, scales and bodily fluids of a Konti. She never knew if the claims were true but she feared finding out.

Three men approached her, the forwardmost speaking up. "Madam Lumara? I'm Girinth, Second Mate. Good to meet you." He shook her hand warmly, seemingly unfazed by her appearance, or just more polite than his colleagues.

"Pleasure to meet you as well. I spoke with your captain earlier about a position?"

"Yes, but he's attending to other business at the moment. I'm here to show you to your post in his stead."

"Then please, Lead the way, I'm excited to get to work." And to get away from burning stares.

Lumara
Heart of a Human, voice of a Konti.

Words: 8943
Joined roleplay: March 29th, 2013, 1:31 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet