The Doctor's Office (Design Studio)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Postby Ollic Rimesage on January 29th, 2014, 2:10 am

This is a fun little side hobby I like to do where I can just take a break and touch up on my photo editing and manipulating skills. If you would like request a design from you, then you have come to the right place! I only have one requirement and that is that you fill out the form completely that has been so kindly been given to you below! I would appreciate it if every order be private messaged to me so that I can avoid clutter in this thread. I also appreciate it if everyone credited me of my work. Thank you.

Order Form :
Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b]
[b]Signature, Avatar, Boxcode[/b]
[b]Colour Scheme:[/b]
[b]Model/Sample Pictures:[/b]
[b]Mood:[/b]
[b]Text (if any):[/b]
[b]Additional Ideas:[/b]
[b]Other:[/b]

Last edited by Ollic Rimesage on February 1st, 2014, 8:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

I am back from my time in recovery and I will be happy to pick up on the roleplaying I left for a while. It feels so good to be back and I am looking forward to expanding Ollic's experience!
Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Words: 212499
Joined roleplay: August 2nd, 2013, 11:48 pm
Race: Human, Vantha
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Ollic Rimesage on January 29th, 2014, 2:11 am

The following are some examples of work I have done in the past. The complexity ranges from simple boxes to rounded edges and fancy font to even rendered top pictures.

Example 1 :
Coming Soon

Example 2 :
Coming Soon

Example 3 :
Coming Soon

I am back from my time in recovery and I will be happy to pick up on the roleplaying I left for a while. It feels so good to be back and I am looking forward to expanding Ollic's experience!
Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Agnusha

Postby Ollic Rimesage on January 29th, 2014, 10:52 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipisicing elit, sed do eiusmod tempor incididunt ut labore et dolore magna aliqua. Ut enim ad minim veniam, quis nostrud exercitation ullamco laboris nisi ut aliquip ex ea commodo consequat. Duis aute irure dolor in reprehenderit in voluptate velit esse cillum dolore eu fugiat nulla pariatur. Excepteur sint occaecat cupidatat non proident, sunt in culpa qui officia deserunt mollit anim id est laborum.

Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Sei Tendo

Postby Ollic Rimesage on January 29th, 2014, 11:00 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Integer nec odio. Praesent libero. Sed cursus ante dapibus diam. Sed nisi. Nulla quis sem at nibh elementum imperdiet. Duis sagittis ipsum. Praesent mauris. Fusce nec tellus sed augue semper porta. Mauris massa. Vestibulum lacinia arcu eget nulla. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Curabitur sodales ligula in libero. Sed dignissim lacinia nunc.

Curabitur tortor. Pellentesque nibh. Aenean quam. In scelerisque sem at dolor. Maecenas mattis. Sed convallis tristique sem. Proin ut ligula vel nunc egestas porttitor. Morbi lectus risus, iaculis vel, suscipit quis, luctus non, massa. Fusce ac turpis quis ligula lacinia aliquet. Mauris ipsum. Nulla metus metus, ullamcorper vel, tincidunt sed, euismod in, nibh. Quisque volutpat condimentum velit. Class aptent taciti sociosqu ad litora torquent per conubia nostra, per inceptos himenaeos. Nam nec ante.
Last edited by Ollic Rimesage on January 31st, 2014, 9:06 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Crosspatch

Postby Ollic Rimesage on January 30th, 2014, 3:29 am

Hello there!

I'm Crosspatch, one of the friendly CS Liaisons on Mizahar! I've been looking over your Character Sheet, and I have noticed some minor issues that need to be resolved and fixed. Sadly these need to be done before you can continue roleplaying, so let's take a look at them shall we?

◾Issue 1
◾Issue 2
◾Issue 3

Once these problems have been dealt with, drop me a PM and I'll remove this intervention and approve your CS for you. Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to answer!

Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Elysium

Postby Ollic Rimesage on January 30th, 2014, 4:13 am

From the beautiful ethereal family, Elysium is her name and she has stories to tell you that will make even your most bewildering tales seem like inferior fables.

With gems caressing her body and a heavenly glow radiating off her skin, she sings out a song that sends shivers down the spine, yet comforts the heart with soothing, warm heat.

She's Elysium and today, she's going to share with you her secrets on becoming the best you can be!

Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Trickster

Postby Ollic Rimesage on January 30th, 2014, 4:21 am

Mysterious, puzzling, yet her trickery shows light in even the darkest places, Trickery is the name and she's got a few cards up her sleeves for you.

With a mask to hide all her physical features and a jester hat to prove she's one of gimmick, she's a fun person to be around with, but at the same time a serious person who cares about personal improvement.

She'll sit you down and with a few jokes and magic tricks, she'll weave you a story full of adventure and magic along with some potential shifty action. Her name is Trickster and she'll make your head whirl with wonder.

Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Halona

Postby Ollic Rimesage on January 31st, 2014, 8:59 pm

X

Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Abstract

Postby Ollic Rimesage on January 31st, 2014, 10:42 pm

Her name is Abstract and with her there's mystery. The name comes with ideas of what is real or not and whether you can always be sure what you're seeing is the truth. The colours she illuminates tell a tale unlike any you have ever heard and her traits of radiance can blind even the most virtuous soul.

Her name is Abstract and her power to play tricks on the mind is uncanny. Her beauty is so unreal it will sure to cast aside all valuable thoughts of reason. She is here for one purpose and one purpose only, and with creativity and fun, you can improve yourself with her help!

Her name is Abstract and with her there's mystery. The name comes with ideas of what is real or not and whether you can always be sure what you're seeing is the truth. The colours she illuminates tell a tale unlike any you have ever heard and her traits of radiance can blind even the most virtuous soul.

Her name is Abstract and her power to play tricks on the mind is uncanny. Her beauty is so unreal it will sure to cast aside all valuable thoughts of reason. She is here for one purpose and one purpose only, and with creativity and fun, you can improve yourself with her help!

Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Mythic

Postby Ollic Rimesage on January 31st, 2014, 10:51 pm

Hanging like a thin mist over the air, you hear the name whispered in hushed tones. Mythic engages your ears as you see what you thought was something, but was the opposite. A spirit in the wind, she invokes all possibilities of wonder. She makes snowflakes seem like broken twigs and shimmering gems like unpolished rocks.

With optimism as high as the sky, she speaks of stories no one could ever dream of living. She helps all who are in need and advises those in question all with the insight her name proves her worthy of. Like a fog rolling in from the depths of adventure, her name is Mythic and she will always help one improve upon themselves.

Ollic Rimesage
A Problematic Doctor

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Next