Flashback Nothing funny (Ricky Maze)

Orabelle loses her way home

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

Nothing funny (Ricky Maze)

Postby Orabelle Deepseeker on April 22nd, 2014, 4:00 pm

Such an accent, was only heard a couple of times by Orabelle. Fratava had given the svefran people different accents for when they spoke common. What she liked to call "sailor speak" was the most common accent for Svefras who learned common and trade amongst sea. It was an accent not many Svefrans had but just enough of them for you to recognize it. Orabelle's fratava had come from the way her own father spoke. He used his common only to seduce women, and while his fratavan accent was clear as day, he liked to add a little flair to his accent. Little did he know, the flair was adapted to his daughter's accent when she spoke common and had a fratavan accent."I'm guessing your father and uncle are sailors or svefra?"She asked."My dark complexion fools people, but I am a svefra. A water gypsy or whatever humans call us. My blue eyes and mark of Laviku can prove that."

She missed the Suvan Sea. She missed her Lia and Pod. At one point in life, the young girl that they were all that mattered. The Suvan sea, and her pod is all that she knew about. Someday, she wish to return to it to them both. That day probably won't come anytime soon though, she's discovered a new world and would like to explore it. Even now, she wished to leave Zeltiva and begin looking at new places. But that couldn't happen anytime soon, she'd feel guilty leaving her mother who was obviously sick with depression. Tiki was living a horrible marriage that she did not approve of. A marriage she felt she could only escape through affairs. Tiki is very good at hiding her unhappiness. But the brighter her clothes get, the more unhappy she's becoming. Orabelle slightly frowned as she thought about her mother.

When Odis began running around them, she smiled, forgetting about the pain her mother is going through."I've never seen a dog like him before. Well, I've never seen a dog at all." She blushed, quickly becoming embarassed.

"I'm sorry, I can't remember much. But I do believe it's close to the university. No, it's somewhere on west street I believe?" She questioned herself a bit. Orabelle shook her head and threw her hands up,"No! I don't remember where it's located, just what it looks like. It's a modest Ahnatep decorated house." She began to think on it a little more and remembered something important."My mother is a teacher, at the university and I do remember her walking to work each and everyday." Orabelle began to grow angry. This would've all been avoided if her sister wasn't a donkey's butt. Orabelle's best bet is that she's home, lying about how they just magically split up. Brianne was very convincing at her age, and could tell a lie without a problem.
Fratavan|Common|Thoughts

"A Svefra never goes back on their word... never."
Orabelle Deepseeker
Nobody Special

Words: 107184
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2013, 6:23 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Orabelle Deepseeker on April 22nd, 2014, 4:00 pm

Such an accent, was only heard a couple of times by Orabelle. Fratava had given the svefran people different accents for when they spoke common. What she liked to call "sailor speak" was the most common accent for Svefras who learned common and trade amongst sea. It was an accent not many Svefrans had but just enough of them for you to recognize it. Orabelle's fratava had come from the way her own father spoke. He used his common only to seduce women, and while his fratavan accent was clear as day, he liked to add a little flair to his accent. Little did he know, the flair was adapted to his daughter's accent when she spoke common and had a fratavan accent."I'm guessing your father and uncle are sailors or svefra?"She asked."My dark complexion fools people, but I am a svefra. A water gypsy or whatever humans call us. My blue eyes and mark of Laviku can prove that."

She missed the Suvan Sea. She missed her Lia and Pod. At one point in life, the young girl that they were all that mattered. The Suvan sea, and her pod is all that she knew about. Someday, she wish to return to it to them both. That day probably won't come anytime soon though, she's discovered a new world and would like to explore it. Even now, she wished to leave Zeltiva and begin looking at new places. But that couldn't happen anytime soon, she'd feel guilty leaving her mother who was obviously sick with depression. Tiki was living a horrible marriage that she did not approve of. A marriage she felt she could only escape through affairs. Tiki is very good at hiding her unhappiness. But the brighter her clothes get, the more unhappy she's becoming. Orabelle slightly frowned as she thought about her mother.

When Odis began running around them, she smiled, forgetting about the pain her mother is going through."I've never seen a dog like him before. Well, I've never seen a dog at all." She blushed, quickly becoming embarassed.

"I'm sorry, I can't remember much. But I do believe it's close to the university. No, it's somewhere on west street I believe?" She questioned herself a bit. Orabelle shook her head and threw her hands up,"No! I don't remember where it's located, just what it looks like. It's a modest Ahnatep decorated house." She began to think on it a little more and remembered something important."My mother is a teacher, at the university and I do remember her walking to work each and everyday." Orabelle began to grow angry. This would've all been avoided if her sister wasn't a donkey's butt. Orabelle's best bet is that she's home, lying about how they just magically split up. Brianne was very convincing at her age, and could tell a lie without a problem.
Fratavan|Common|Thoughts

"A Svefra never goes back on their word... never."
Orabelle Deepseeker
Nobody Special

Words: 107184
Joined roleplay: December 26th, 2013, 6:23 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Aoren on July 13th, 2014, 4:27 pm

Orabelle Deepseeker
Skills
Skill Points
Endurance +1 EXP
Socialization +4 EXP
Observation +1 EXP

Lores
➢ Brianne: Hate Her Guts
➢ The Dilemma of Corsets
➢ Ricky Maze: He Who Rescued Me From Fashion
➢ Odis: Ricky’s Dog

Comments
Orabelle's unfamiliarity with land-dweller's obsession with certain fashion accessories is rather amusing. Well done!

Ricky Maze
Skills
Skill Points
Medicine +1 EXP
Animal Husbandry +1 EXP

Lores
➢ The Dilemma of Corsets
➢ Animal Husbandry: Teaching A Dog To Rip Fabric
➢ Orabelle Deepseeker: The Girl Trapped By A Corset
➢ Social Nuance: The Role of a Proper Gentleman

Comments
What a delightful dilemma! Do enjoy your grade. Ricky, I would have given you social experience but you’re maxed out.

If you have comments, questions or concerns please approach me at your earliest convenience. Don't forget to edit/delete your request in the request thread!
Aoren
Of things long forgotten...

Words: 1240868
Joined roleplay: August 27th, 2012, 4:26 am
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Thread (1)
Guest Storyteller (1) Overlored (1)
Donor (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
One Million Words! (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Previous