OOC Info The Riverfall Character Registry for Spring 514 A.V.

Please register your PC's here if you are actively playing in the city for Spring 514.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Built into the cliffs overlooking the Suvan Sea, Riverfall resides on the edge of grasslands of Cyphrus where the Bluevein River plunges off the plain and cascades down to the inland sea below. Home of the Akalak, Riverfall is a self-supporting city populated by devoted warriors. [Riverfall Codex]

The Riverfall Character Registry for Spring 514 A.V.

Postby Ruffa Letrella on March 23rd, 2014, 6:25 pm

Character Registry


PC Name: Ruffa Letrella
Age & Sex: 4, female
Purpose of Being In Riverfall: exploring and searching
Likes To Thread About: anything
Dislikes To Thread About: don't know yet.
Character Goals This Season: Make a progress withmy goal to find some of Valkahal's remains
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: maybe... not sure.. :)
Willing to Guest Moderate?: What's guest moderate???
Additional Comments: ahmmm... hi?
Image
"Im more than what your eyes meet"
User avatar
Ruffa Letrella
Player
 
Posts: 6
Words: 2404
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2014, 3:02 pm
Location: Riverfall
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

The Riverfall Character Registry for Spring 514 A.V.

Postby Deklin Black on March 31st, 2014, 8:53 am

Character Registry


PC Name: Deklin Black
Age & Sex: 7 male
Purpose of Being In Riverfall: Wanting to explore the world outside the cave
Likes To Thread About: anything
Dislikes To Thread About: nothing
Character Goals This Season:grow and develop
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: if possible
Willing to Guest Moderate?: if needed yes
Additional Comments:
Deklin Black
Player
 
Posts: 2
Words: 472
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2014, 5:41 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

The Riverfall Character Registry for Spring 514 A.V.

Postby Ysgraam Halverran on April 1st, 2014, 6:29 am

PC Name: Ysgraam Halverran
Age & Sex: 63 and Male
Purpose of Being In Riverfall: Place of Residence
Likes To Thread About: Anything
Dislikes To Thread About: Nothing, really.
Character Goals This Season: To become the mentor and guide of someone.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: I am quite new at this Forum RP stuff, however, I have RP'd on various RPG's before. In short, yes, I need training, but, only a little.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Sure
Additional Comments: I'm beyond eager to get started!!
Last edited by Ysgraam Halverran on April 6th, 2014, 2:40 am, edited 1 time in total.
"Like other souls, we shall seek out the flesh
That we have left, but none of us shall wear it;
It is not right for any man to have
What he himself has cast aside"

-"Divine Comedy" by Dante Alighieri, Canto XIII, lines 103 to 106-
User avatar
Ysgraam Halverran
Heretic
 
Posts: 19
Words: 12480
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2014, 5:40 am
Location: Riverfall
Race: Human
Character sheet

The Riverfall Character Registry for Spring 514 A.V.

Postby Fay on April 2nd, 2014, 12:10 am

PC Name: Fay
Age & Gender: 92 - Female
Purpose in Riverfall: She fell from the sky near Riverfall
Likes to Thread About: I dunno!
Dislikes: ^
Character Goals: Skill points and meeting people.
Needs Training: ( my posts look so small ;_; but i'm sure i'll get better )
Guest Mod: Maybe..?
Additional Comments: pm me if rp pls :D
Fay
Player
 
Posts: 7
Words: 2451
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2014, 12:48 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet

The Riverfall Character Registry for Spring 514 A.V.

Postby Zander Guile on April 7th, 2014, 2:02 am

Character Registry


PC Name: Zander Guile
Age & Sex: 21, Male
Purpose of Being In Riverfall: Looking for a worthy Dueling Opponent, Work, Finding a Lifelong companion (whichever comes first).
Likes To Thread About: Pretty Much anything.
Dislikes To Thread About: Fire Reimancy
Character Goals This Season: Get into a duel with at least 1 other PC.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: I don't believe so, no.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Alas, I do not know how, so I must decline.
Additional Comments: New PC (Alt) willing to try almost anything.
Image


"I'm Talking" "I'm Thinking" "You / PC Talking" "NPC Talking"
User avatar
Zander Guile
Duelist
 
Posts: 17
Words: 10271
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2014, 12:41 am
Location: Riverfall
Race: Human
Character sheet

The Riverfall Character Registry for Spring 514 A.V.

Postby Ren Seadrift on April 7th, 2014, 3:53 pm

Character Registry


PC Name: Ren Seadrift
Age & Sex: 19, Female
Purpose of Being In Riverfall: Visiting, finding a job, etc.
Likes To Thread About: I like everything from social threads to skill building and etc.
Dislikes To Thread About: The usual
Character Goals This Season: Make friends, possibly find a pod, build up Hypnotism and maybe learn a some negotiation or seduction skills
Needs Training/Moderater Assistance: Not that I can think of, will PM if I do.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No thank you.
Additional Comments: Looking forward to meeting all the great people in Riverfall.
User avatar
Ren Seadrift
Raven-Haired Siren
 
Posts: 18
Words: 7509
Joined roleplay: April 4th, 2014, 3:41 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

The Riverfall Character Registry for Spring 514 A.V.

Postby Cerulean Tideborne on April 16th, 2014, 3:02 pm

Character Registry


PC Name: Cerulean Tideborne.
Age & Sex: 24, Male.
Purpose of Being In Riverfall: Place of residence.
Likes To Thread About: Anything.
Dislikes To Thread About: Nothing yet.
Character Goals This Season: Join the Tempest Pod. Make enough money to live on.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Nope.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: No, sorry.
Additional Comments: I'm looking forward to start roleplaying!
"Common" • "Fratava" • 'Thoughts' • "NPC"
User avatar
Cerulean Tideborne
Player
 
Posts: 6
Words: 3377
Joined roleplay: April 8th, 2014, 9:06 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet

The Riverfall Character Registry for Spring 514 A.V.

Postby Sari Windrain on April 18th, 2014, 4:45 pm

ignorethis
Character Registry


PC Name: Sari Windrain
Age & Sex: 20, Female
Purpose of Being In Riverfall: Explore, become a resident, Seek a job at the Sanctuary.
Likes To Thread About: Anything! Even purely social or purely combat sounds fun.
Dislikes To Thread About: Pointless sex, death.
Character Goals This Season: Become a Kuvan, get a job, and get a few more points in Horsemanship.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: I'll PM someone if I think of anything.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not hanks!
Additional Comments: Riverfall looks awesome and I cant wait to get threading. Also, feel free to message me if you want a thread.

ignore this
User avatar
Sari Windrain
Player
 
Posts: 10
Words: 4707
Joined roleplay: April 17th, 2014, 5:26 pm
Location: Riverfall
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet

The Riverfall Character Registry for Spring 514 A.V.

Postby Natsu Nendo on April 27th, 2014, 4:43 pm


Character Registry

PC Name: Natsu Nendo
Age & Sex: 13, male
Purpose of Being In Riverfall: Looking for travel companion and enjoying the sights
Likes To Thread About: Anything thus far, not much experience
Dislikes To Thread About: Nothing thus far, not much experience
Character Goals This Season:
-get "Persuasion (silver-tongue)" to at least competent
-get "Shape-Shifting" to at least 20 skill
-get "Escape Artist" to at least 20 skill
-get "Weapon: Py-string" to at least competent
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: more than likely
Willing to Guest Moderate?: as I am unsure what this entails I will politely decline
Additional Comments: It's great to be here!

Last edited by Natsu Nendo on May 1st, 2014, 1:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
I wish to see the world, yes that much is true. It is also true that one such as myself will have a much better view on the shoulder of a close friend
--- Natsu Nendo


Natsu's Common Natsu's Thoughts NPC/other
User avatar
Natsu Nendo
Small in size, big in heart!
 
Posts: 75
Words: 35514
Joined roleplay: April 25th, 2014, 5:56 am
Location: Riverfall
Race: Pycon
Character sheet
Plotnotes

The Riverfall Character Registry for Spring 514 A.V.

Postby Copper on April 29th, 2014, 2:58 am

Character Registry


PC Name: Copper
Age & Sex: 3 year old male
Purpose of Being In Riverfall: Becoming a resident at the Sanctuary.
Likes To Thread About: Anything
Dislikes To Thread About: Nothing at the moment.
Character Goals This Season: With the last month of spring almost here I just want to establish Copper in the area and settle him in, get a job, heal from his injuries, and meet new people.
Needs Training/Moderator Assistance: Not right now.
Willing to Guest Moderate?: Not right now.
Additional Comments: I don't bite!
User avatar
Copper
Player
 
Posts: 33
Words: 32852
Joined roleplay: March 19th, 2014, 4:18 pm
Location: Riverfall
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

PreviousNext

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests