Closed [Anna's Quarters] Frozen Waves (Edreina)

Edreina's torment continues in the hands of Anna's adoptive ghostly daughter.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

An undead citadel created before the cataclysm, Sahova is devoted to all kinds of magical research. The living may visit the island, if they are willing to obey its rules. [Lore]

[Anna's Quarters] Frozen Waves (Edreina)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on April 3rd, 2014, 7:00 pm

Anna's Quarters, 22nd of Bell, 23rd of Spring 514 A.V

Inside one of the broom closet-sized room in the Quarters, one belonging to a certain Chaon Sorceress named Annalisa Marin, lied a clothless woman with fiery red hair and ocean blue eyes named 'Edreina', or 'Subject IA' as she was called after her sudden capture by the black-hearted human. Edreina was now Anna's slave and test subject, free for the human to use as a pleasure or experimental object, also as a new 'toy' for her daughter, a phantom little girl whom Edreina had met back in Syliras about a year ago, the ghost girl said to the Svefra that they would meet again someday and... as fate wills it, it actually happened. Only the circumstances were rather different, with Edreina all restrained by earthen shackles around her neck and limbs and Kouri bound to Anna by means of the Grand Oath.

These two individuals were shackled to the Sorceress, but Kouri had accepted her role as Anna's daughter and weapon for the most part, of course, good daughters deserved to be pampered by her mother, for this particular night, Anna gave her a Svefra living doll. Kouri phased through the wall as she entered Anna's room, her large crimson eyes immediately fell upon the slave, her toy, "Hello~" She cheerfully greeted then put her right hand to stifle a haunting adorable giggle. Kouri took her time as she approached Edreina, but mid-way, her form suddenly vanished and then in an instant, appeared kneeling in front of the Svefra, "So... Mommy told me to call you 'Subject Wana' now, Madame, but..." Kouri slightly tilted her head, seemingly not fond of Edri's new name, "But I think I'll call you Dolly instead, 'Wana' is a strange name..." The ghost girl interpreted '1A' as 'Wana' due to her child-like mind and basic fluency in Common.

The perpetual white mists surrounding her form then filled the small room, creating a chilling sauna for the human, Kouri then edged closer to Edreina, materializing her body as she extended her right hand to make a circling motion over Edreina's navel, "So... Mommy didn't give you clothes? Dolly should have pretty clothes, right? Too bad I don't have large clothes," All the 'clothes' she had were doll-sized, for her ordinary dolls of course, "Perhaps I can find you some clothes, but I think Mommy likes to keep you naked, don't you think so?" Kouri didn't expect Edreina to answer all of her questions, she didn't mind, Edri was a doll after all, not a person.

"So~ Tell me, tell me~!" She suddenly became excited, "What happened after you and I parted ways? Ehehehe~ We never saw each other again since, but now!" Kouri glomped the Svefra, nuzzling her cheek on Edreina's breasts, she then looked up as she kept her head there, "Tell me~ or..." A brief look of malevolence spawned on her white features for a tick, "I'll tell Mommy that you are a bad doll..." Before returning to her adorable childish look, "Ne?" Kouri made a cute tilt of her head as she closed her eyes together with a wide smile.

"common" | "vani" | thoughts

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Words: 784291
Joined roleplay: March 31st, 2013, 1:42 pm
Race: Ghost
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Trailblazer (1) Overlored (1)

Postby Edreina on April 7th, 2014, 1:44 am

In the small room, a woman tried to make herself even smaller. Red hair cascaded down her bare back, brushing against the ground where she sat. One side and her back were each pressed against a wall, giving her some measure of security in such uncertain times. The shine of dried tears remained on her cheeks even as one rested upon her crossed arms. They had fallen in the silence, and silent she planned to remain, even as a haunting voice broke the false peace of her cell.

"Hello~"

Edreina did not move. She was hollow, as if her soul had fled from her body and gone somewhere far more pleasant. Perhaps it had gone to Sunberth... in search of Razkar. When the child appeared in front of her, she did not start or move away - as if she could retreat any deeper into the corner - only let her eyes raise slowly from her knees.

"So... Mommy told me to call you 'Subject Wana' now, Madame, but... But I think I'll call you Dolly instead, 'Wana' is a strange name..."

Test Subject 1A. Dolly. It did not matter. Though she was Edreina, that woman's life had been snatched from her fingers. Her name held little meaning to these people, as did what lay in the heart to whom it belonged. She was an object to them, a little toy to be used and discarded with nary a second thought. This ghost had once been someone she remembered fondly. None of that mattered now; he past may well have been ash. She was cold, but even that did not matter.

"So... Mommy didn't give you clothes? Dolly should have pretty clothes, right? Too bad I don't have large clothes... Perhaps I can find you some clothes, but I think Mommy likes to keep you naked, don't you think so?"

Naked or clothed, she would still be trapped in this hell. At least naked there was nothing else Annalisa could take from her. She had already taken everything.

"So~ Tell me, tell me~! What happened after you and I parted ways? Ehehehe~ We never saw each other again since, but now!"

The redhead's eyes fell. Everything that had happened since they last saw one another centered around Razkar and all they had done together. How could she tell her story without including so many mentions of fond memories they had shared? Could she even speak his name without losing what little self control she still had?

"Tell me~ or... I'll tell Mommy that you are a bad doll..."

This time, when Edreina looked up, it was with a set chin and the heat of hatred in her belligerent blue eyes. Of course. Instead of letting Edreina speak to her in her own time, the little ghost thought it wise to try force her to do as she wished. Truly, she was a child. To think that Edreina cared for being threatened at that time was foolish and idiotic. She had nothing, was nothing.

Finally, the Svefra spoke and her voice was icier than the air curling around her. It moved through her teeth and held the cadence of a coming storm. "And what will that do, exactly? Your 'mother' may beat me, sue her reimancy to torture me, and I'll stay silent. I have no reason to tell you even a single detail of my life. Have your mother kill me. I'll be put out of my misery and you'll lose a precious 'dolly'." Though her arms unconsciously gripped her legs more tightly to ward away the cold, her cheeks flushed with barely contained fury. "Do not pretend to care even a shred about a life you're so happy to see me robbed of. It is foolish and makes you appear more pathetic than even I."

(c) Wanda Endust
Edreina
Unbound

Words: 1079180
Joined roleplay: March 18th, 2013, 1:40 am
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Medals: 8
Featured Character (1) Featured Contributor (1)
Lore Author (1) Artist (1)
Overlored (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1) 2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Fubuki Kouri on April 7th, 2014, 5:13 am

It was subtle at first, but Edreina's unflinching and lack of reactions put some kind of childish annoyance inside the ghost girl, this annoyance quickly grew into malevolence at her dolls not listening to her, she wanted her living dolls to be active, loving, and obedient, not acting like a broken marionette, she had a lot of those already. She could just play with those ordinary dolls instead, heck, even Lily, her animated doll, acted with more vigor compared to this red-haired toy. "Umu..." The ghost girl mumbled in her native language as whispers began filling Edreina's ears, the soulmist swirling the room started to gain a chaotic pattern.

Finally, the woman spoke, which drew an amused giggle from the phantom girl, "Ehehehahaha~ Really? Why~?" She climbed up then placed her head in front of Edreina, nuzzling their forehead and exhaling her chilling white misty breath, "Do you hate me now? What did I ever do to you, Madame Edreina?" Kouri's tone became polite once more due to Edreina giving her resistance, subconsciously prompting Kouri to see Edri as a person rather than a toy, but Edri's bound state prevented Kouri for complately altering her stance, "I care about you, Madame, ehehehe~ he... hehe..." At the end of her sentence, Kouri's tone became lower in-pitch as her crimson eyes gradually narrowed to reptilian slits, then she hugged the woman tighter as she fully materialized herself, sick sounds of dry ice freezing warm flesh echoed in the room as Kouri sucked out Edreina's life through her materialization power.

She kept it only for two ticks though, any further and Edreina could die, and if Edreina died, mommy would not be happy, "I think... I think I think~ you are forgetting something, Madame..." The ghost girl then frowned, her eyes clearly angered and hurt, "I saved your life from bad men... I killed them and their horses and I brought you down from it with me... without me..." Kouri tilted her head, further, and further, until her face was literally inverted from Edreina's, an angle that would surely break a normal human's neck, "You will be dead a looooong time ago~" Then she swiveled it again, returning to a humane angle, "If I do not care, Madame, I will let you die... Did you know your tattooed friend personally asked me to save you? Huh? Hahahahaha~ I deserve a reward for it, no? Hehe, my reward is..." Kouri's small hands reached out to grip Edreina's head, far stronger compared to girls her age, "YOU."

"So~" As soon as it came, her anger subsided as Kouri returned to her usual childish smile, "Let's play a game! What kind of game, I wonder~?" The ghost girl's eyes then perked up as she grinned, "Why don't you let me go inside you, huh? I will love to play your body like my very own doll~ Ehehe~" Of course, the ghost girl meant possessing the Svefra.

Important Note: I'm not accepting new threads unless I promised you beforehand, I'm sorry for any inconveniences caused.
Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Edreina on April 12th, 2014, 4:36 am

"I care about you, Madame, ehehehe~ he... hehe..."

The Svefra gasped in pain at the sharpness of the cold the little ghost possessed. It was so cold that it burned, a sensation entirely new to Edreina. When it faded, her breath came out in a sharp huff, then returned with a tremble as she eyed the ghost warily. Poor child obviously never learned what it means to care about someone. If she did, she would not try to oppress me with her burning ice. It turned out that Edreina did have some measure of self-control. Faint, but obviously in existence. Otherwise she would have spoken aloud her feelings on the subject and ended up injured once again. This place was hell enough without her body being abused by one who lacked even a single limb.

"I think... I think I think~ you are forgetting something, Madame... I saved your life from bad men... I killed them and their horses and I brought you down from it with me... without me... You will be dead a looooong time ago~"

As much as she hated to admit it, she did owe Kouri a debt, in some way. But, this was not how she wished to repay that debt. Being forced to be the plaything of yet another malicious creature was not on her agenda. Annalisa was one thing; she had reimancy and other skills to hold Edreina in place, to exact her will upon the Svefra. This ghost? It seemed as if a cold touch was the worst she had to offer. Edreina set her jaw and stared at the stone, hoping that she could absorb some of its strength and take it as her own. Guilt would not work; Edreina was not a doll to be toyed with upon an undead's whims; she was a daughter of Laviku, and a child of Yahal; she would endure this.

"If I do not care, Madame, I will let you die... Did you know your tattooed friend personally asked me to save you? Huh? Hahahahaha~ I deserve a reward for it, no? Hehe, my reward is... YOU."

The girl's hands closed around her head and two far colder hands closed about her heart at the mere mention of Razkar, squeezing it so tightly she thought it would burst and leave her with a hollowness in her chest. What was he thinking? Was he searching for her? Gods... if he had decided to try to beat an answer out of a Nuit... Had he already given up? Part of her hoped not, but another part hoped that he would simply because that would let him leave the island. Wherever he was, she hoped that he was safe. If he was able to stay safe, surely she would be able to see him again. When she somehow managed to leave Sahova, she would be a stronger person, surely.

"So~ Let's play a game! What kind of game, I wonder~? Why don't you let me go inside you, huh? I will love to play your body like my very own doll~ Ehehe~"

It took a tick, distracted as she was, for Edreina to realize the implications of what Kouri was suggesting. Immediately, her mind moved to the fabric puppets she had seen story tellers use, and the possibilities of what Kouri would be doing were entirely unpleasant to her mind. Living on the sea where souls were claimed by Laviku and returned to the ocean, ghosts were not a common sight. Even then, their workings were foreign to her. She knew them to be ephemeral and ungoverned by something as basic as a wall... But did that mean that a ghost could enter another being? Edreina was horrified by the very thought of it. Whatever Kouri's plans, the Svefra was determined not to fall prey to them.

Instinctively, she pushed herself deeper into the corner, until her back and shoulder hurt and the cold of the stone began to seep into her bones. With each breath, she began to focus on the natural ebbs and flows of power through her body. In her mind's eye, they became a deep blue sea, glittering with the gold of Syna's light. Slowly, she allowed herself to be immersed in the flow, becoming one with it's rhythms until she began to feel that she could manipulate them. Slowly, she began to funnel her Djed up into her eyes. Finally, she began to weave the energy to serve her own purposes. When she looked up at Kouri this time, her blue eyes seemed to be more round than before, and sparkling as if on the verge of tears. In a single, swift burst, Edreina sent a single emotion: Pity. It was sharp, and slightly abrupt as she hoped to mimic the random thought patterns of a child as well as making it coincide with her physical movements. After a tick of holding the magic, looking up at the ghost girl, she spoke. "Please... Please don't..." Pathetic though it was, some part of Edreina knew that she could not order a ghost about, could not threaten it. Instead, she was using her only weapon. After another half tick, she let the magic taper off, hopefully after it's been replaced with a natural feeling of pity within the ghost herself.

All she could do was have faith in the hope that whatever happened would be for the best. No matter what Kouri did, it had to serve some sort of purpose, in the end.

(c) Nyxie
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Fubuki Kouri on April 19th, 2014, 8:41 am

Kouri's smile only grew wider at the apparent look of fear in the redhead doll's demeanor, the ghost girl giggled as the swirls of soulmist in the room moved about to coat both herself and Edreina in it, silently preparing for the possession to come. She edged herself closer, thick black serrated tendrils began spawning from her back, anchoring themselves onto the wall around Edreina, basically creating a makeshift 'cage' so the woman could not escape without risking her limbs being cut clean off her body. "So then... let's begin?" Kouri asked rhetorically as her small body hugged Edreina tight, placing her chin on Edreina's left shoulder, her arms wrapped around the Svefra's chest and her legs wrapped around her waist.

Before she began though, the shackled doll looked to her eyes, ocean blue facing with blood crimson, Kouri felt an odd sense of emotion washing over her, she wasn't sure what it was... but it oddly felt like pity, did she feel pity for this plaything? The plaything who was her friend in Syliras? Even going as far as to kill humans and horses to protect her? Perhaps so, she pitied this woman for falling so low, from a proud fiery redhead to a pathetic slave meant to be toyed and commanded. "..." Kouri went silent as her expression softened into that of concern, "I..." Kouri looked away, she couldn't believe this, Edreina was hers now, she shouldn't feel pity for a plaything, she was not a person, she was a toy, yet she couldn't help herself. Perhaps she did harbored a sense of concern towards the human, it was just suddenly flared to life for some odd reason.

"Why...?" She whispered a question then raised her head back to gaze into Edri's blue eyes, "Why won't you play with me?" Her voice was shaken, like a girl being scorned from her group, "A-am I a bad girl? Is that why you won't play?" Kouri then closed her eyes as a crimson-colored tear rolled down from her right eye, along her pale cheek, then magically disappeared when it reached her jaw, "I promise, I won't hurt you... I'll be a good girl," She leaned forward again, placing her chin just above Edreina's breasts, "Will you play with me now?"

Her eyes sought reassurance, if the woman confirmed her words, she would begin possessing her, if not well... no one could say for sure considering the ghost's fractured child-like mind.
Last edited by Fubuki Kouri on May 18th, 2014, 7:53 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Edreina on May 2nd, 2014, 1:46 am

~

Edreina could hardly believe it when the little ghost's face shifted in response to her Hypnotism. There was a slight dent in between Kouri's arching eyebrows, indicating some form of concern or, perhaps, confusion. It was obvious now that Hypnotism did work on Ghosts. It was not until casting the magic that she had truly worried over it not working on the ghost; before that, some part of her had known that it would work on a subliminal level. The knowledge still managed to give her a brief high that pierced through her fear and her worry and the shadows around her mind. Knowing without a doubt what she could do made it harder to resist the urge to do more, to somehow use the faint ties between herself and the ghost to free herself... somehow...

The problem would be figuring out exactly how to do what she wanted. After a tick of pressing against the urge, it faded and she was able to realize that she did not yet know the undead girl well enough to work such magics. It was very easy for her to overstep and be found our or go for one emotion and end up with a reaction entirely unexpected. There was little she could do if her abilities were discovered and far less if somehow a trickle of magic ended up killing her.

Thinking more deeply on it, Edreina all but kicked herself for using pity on the ghost. For all she knew, Kouri was incapable of such an emotion or, perhaps worse by far, fragments of pity would only incite her sadistic nature. It had, after all, taken less than a tick for the ethereal creature to shift from viewing Edreina as a fond acquaintance to a plaything. How quickly could the girl shift again from plaything to something worse?

"Why won't you play with me? A-am I a bad girl? Is that why you won't play? I promise, I won't hurt you... I'll be a good girl... Will you play with me now?"

The Svefra fought a small groan, having only half expected for her plan to work. The redhead scrambled silently, seeking a way to better her situation. The ghost child was powerful, there was no doubting that; she had seen the pseudo-innocent child take off the head of a horse with a nary flick of her wrist, after all. A promise that she would not be hurt was a good way to start, but it was not enough. Promises were easily made in hopes of getting what one desired, and more easily broken when one realized that their false promise would not suit their wishes.

A better approach, it seemed, would be to let the ghost do as she pleased and hope that it would endear the redhead to her and gain her an ally of sorts. Edreina did not like the thought of a ghost taking control of her body or of having Kouri fond of her simply because she served a purpose. But, at the moment, it seemed preferable to the possibility of having the ghost decide that the little dolly was not worth her time or effort, despite what her "mother" may have wanted. At this precise point, the ghost was a greater danger than the wizard.

"Ohh... I'm sorry..." Her voice was low, but sweet. Thought her body rebelled and stiffened slightly, she stroked the girl's hair gently, making a quiet "ssh"ing sound. Even after death, it was obvious that all she wanted was to be mothered; it was the only explanation Edreina could find that would lead to her attaching herself to one so demented. Must be a theme here, she thought, being desperate for human comfort.

"You're not bad... I am just afraid... I've never played with a ghost before, d-darling?" A stutter, betraying the fear that lingered in her despite her overwhelming desire to remain alive, and to somehow let this encounter better her situation. "Maybe you could... explain to me what you're doing as you do it? Then I won't be afraid and I'll be better able to play with you..." At the very least, she could expand her breadth of knowledge.

(c) Nyxie
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 3rd, 2014, 1:57 pm

The ghost girl was rather surprised, when the Svefra woman apologized to her. Kouri was visibly relieved that Edreina didn't see her as an enemy, the ghost girl nuzzled her cheek on Edreina's shoulder as the woman gently stroked her long alabaster locks the hair slowly waving in the air, swayed by non-existent winds. Her swirling soulmist in the room also took on a noticeably calmer pattern. Kouri moved her small hands as she hugged the woman tighter, pressing her ethereal body close, "Mmm..." She nodded slowly, accepting Edreina's apology.

"I'm a good girl then?" The ghost girl asked a rhetorical question just to make sure of Edri's statement, so the redheaded woman was afraid and unsure as she never deal with one of her kind, well, not by much, Kouri's last encounter with the Svefra was merely a meeting and a few small talks before they went on separate ways. How Fate must love to toy with them, reunited in the isle of the Undead, not as acquaintances, but as the mistress' daughter and slave. "Don't worry~ Ahahaha~" Her cheerful mood suddenly replaced her melancholy, like the flick of a wrist, "We will have f-u-n together~" Kouri grinned then made an adorable thinking posture, she needed to explain to Edreina the process of possession in Common, this was going to be difficult.

"Well~" Kouri finally settled her chin just above Edreina's breasts, her right index finger moving to circle the Svefra's collarbone, "First, I go inside you!" The girl meant literally, "Then then, I will take control of your body, sounds good?" Of course, it would be unwise to assume the girl could explain her own ghostly powers in a reliable manner. Excited and impatient, Kouri immediately began dissolving as her form turned into white mists, these mists then forced themselves into Edreina's body through her pores and ever orifice it could find, after forcing themselves in, then phantom girl then immediately began the process of grabbing Edri's astral.

"H-huh? Ah!" However, for some reason, there was... something inside the Svefra that repulsed her control, the ghost girl felt like she was grabbing a hot bright coal, burning her hands everytime she tried to touch it, "U...uungh!" She tried again and again, her voice echoing inside Edreina's mind, but without the Svefra's consent, she wouldn't succeed, she was not strong enough to overcome this surprisingly resistant woman, she was different, another power was denying her control. The ghost girl then felt herself enveloped by golden light, she hissed in pain then screamed in anger, "Make it stop! MAKE IT STOOOOOP!" The pain was getting unbearable and she would be forced to exit the woman's body if no adjustments were made, and should that happened, Edri would pay for hurting her.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Postby Edreina on May 12th, 2014, 5:18 am

~

"Well... First, I go inside you! Then then, I will take control of your body, sounds good?"

At the small ghost's words, Edreina fought the urge to shudder, to find some way to burrow deeper into herself so that the ghost could take only her outer, physical body instead of a dense, true core of her being. Despite her desire to make this quick and painless for herself, the redhead stiffened as the ghost began to dissolve into her. Each wave of mist set her spine to tingling, her flesh shivering with an ephemeral sort of chill that was entirely unrelated to either fear or to cold, but somehow being a mixture of both and something she could not quite name. Adrenaline began to creep into her veins with the ghost's eerie mists.

It was the strangest of sensations, feeling herself and her own control of her body while, at the same time, feeling someone else slink beneath her skin. It was a duality that sent her mind spinning as she subliminally fought to keep track of what she held control of and what the ghost was nearing, preparing to take hold of.

When the ghost had seized hold of nearly all of her body, and started to reach for her deeper essence, there was a strange rumbling Edreina felt, but did not hear. It was not even a rumbling that she felt beneath her feel, like the oncoming of a tsunami, but one that emanated outward from within her soul. Unbeknownst to the Svefra, a pale gold shimmer danced over the gnosis on her back at Fubuki's intrusion. Warmth flooded through her, combating the cold of the undead's unnatural tendrils. It was as if a pale gold veil had encircled her soul, protecting that which connected her to her body from the ghost's meddling.

Yahal...

Any wonder at the occurrence was dashed away by the infernal creature's screeching.

"Make it stop! MAKE IT STOOOOOP!"

The warmth was surging and pulsing, trying to push the creature from her body. Instinct whispered to Edreina that a bit more force from the ghost and she would be unable to resist any longer, but for the moment the ghost was distracted and held at bay. It was like, in Edreina's mind, comparing a ship's ability to resist the tilt of a wave; all the ghost needed was a higher wave to topple the ship. At the ghost's screams, something in Edreina grew hard and cold as the stone against which she rested.

The ghost girl was growing angry because something was difficult, because her things were not being handed to her. She had dollies, not friends. Friends could sometimes contradict or defy you while dollies could not. The ring on her hand whispered ways she could make Fubuki happy, that doing so would make everything easier; that only warmed Edreina's rising annoyance. From within, Edreina suddenly felt that if she sent her thoughts in the direction of the frenzied ghost, she would be heard. I can change nothing, for I am not the one resisting you. Instead of asking me to make it stop, and instead of trying to take the easiest route, try using your strength. You cannot intimidate me, so you must work to get what you desire. Try to hurt me, to punish me, and it will change nothing. You have the strength to take hold should you choose to use it. But, you must calm down... Calm... Despite the faint anger coloring her features, tightening the flesh around her closed eyes, Edreina forced her mental voice to be gentle and soothing, hoping that it would connect with the ghost. If you still yourself and focus on the task, you need only work to accomplish it.

(c) Nyxie
Edreina
Unbound

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook

Postby Fubuki Kouri on May 18th, 2014, 7:52 am

She didn't like it, she hated it, how the woman was - in her mind - actively trying to repulse her, Edreina promised they could play, so all of it was a lie so she could hurt her? Kouri was starting to think that expiring this doll would be worth it, regardless of what her mother would think. A flare of hatred and anger coursed through Edreina's being, courtesy of the raging possessive spirit inside her, slowly but surely, the sheer force of tantrum wormed its way through the golden light, blanketing it with the sheer freezing force comparable the frozen wastes of Taldera, Kouri's soulmist forcefully taking over the golden veil as she forced her way in, "AAAAGH! Let. Me. In! Gaaaah!" She screamed and screamed, but then, Edreina spoke to her.

"Huh?!" The exclamation was one filled with confusion and anger, Edreina's statement didn't make sense, she was not the one resisting her? Then who did? The child didn't have any knowledge about Edreina's blessing by the God of Faith, all that she knew was Edreina actively trying to push her away. "I cannot... I cannot what?!" She was not willing to listen in the first place so Edreina's words of comfort resulted in the opposite, it angered the ghost further as stream of disturbed soulmist flowed out of Edreina's nostrils and mouth, then she could feel a beat as Kouri finally curbed down the golden light with her power, "Haha... ahahaha! Ahahahahuhuhuhuhuh~!" She maniacally cackled as Kouri took control of Edreina's facial features, the Svefra's face curling into an insane grin, very out of character for her.

"Ha... I did it, I did it, I did it!!" Kouri grasped at Edreina's lips, tongue, and vocal cords then tugged them to produce her statement in Edreina's own voice, raising the Svefra's hands to examine them with her occupied blue eyes, "What did you say, what did you say~?" Edreina's lips moved to make a sing-song voice as Kouri moved her hands to hug the Svefra's stomach then giggled happily, "I can change nothing? I change everything! EVERYTHING!" With a satisfied exclamation, Kouri forced the Svefra's body to stand up, stumbling as she did so then twirled once, feeling the height and weight of an adult body, "Hmmm?" The ghost girl looked downwards at Edreina's bare form then her right hand cupped at the Svefra's breast, "Heee? So if I grow up, I would have these?" Kouri asked innocently, truly like a child not quite knowing about secondary sexual characteristics.

As soon as it came, Kouri waved it off as she examined the room, "Now then~" She spoke to herself, "Let's play, play, play~ What should we play?" Kouri looked content with talking to herself using Edreina's voice, "Let's play house! Ahahaha~" With a happy giggle, the ghost girl made her way to the room's door, but paused when she found out that the door was locked, Edreina was imprisoned after all, "Aaaagh! Mommy! Why do you have to lock the door?! Mommy!" Kouri screamed at no one in particular, using both of Edri's fists to bang at the door, cursing this one little blunder, her dolls were outside, in another room she claimed as her own in the Quarters, and the thing was, Edreina couldn't pass through walls "Grrrrr!" She gritted her teeth then looked around her for something to do.

The room was barren, only filled with the basic necessities, and Edreina had nothing on her, except for the reimancy-created shackles on her neck and limbs, hunching down the Svefra's body in boredom, Kouri opted to just sit down on the bedroll, "So... it seemed I can't get you out, tell me, what should we play? Hmmm~ perhaps you can teach me something? Mommy taught me how to uh... what was it again? Oh! Reimancy while I was inside her! Can you do that too? Can you teach me more?" She grinned Edreina's face, Kouri had found a new 'toy' ever since she met Anna, the toy called 'magic', and who knows, perhaps Edreina had some tricks that she could learn. As far as she noticed, everyone in Sahova was a mage of some kind.

Fubuki Kouri
The Sorceress' Daughter

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes