Inarta Inquiry

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, users can ask questions of one another to work through issues. New players are encouraged to ask their questions here before they turn to the Help Desk or a storyteller.

Moderators: Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Inarta Inquiry

Postby Lylith on April 21st, 2014, 6:05 am

Hello there!

As you can guess, I'm fairly new to this RP forum, and I have many many questions! I suppose this thread has a double edge to it... First of all, my introductory...

I'm Lylith, as you'll come to know me by. I'm relatively new to RP'ing, as I have only four years of serious writing behind me. I'm excited to meet a fun, and boisterous group of writers, that can match my enthusiasm, and I hope this meeting works out! =3

I've always Roleplayed as my character, Lylith, and have used my avatar for as long as I can remember, before I even wrote Lylith into being. I'm excited to have the chance to use her again, here, as a race that's supposed to be red-headed too! Lol I just had a few questions before I continued my investigation into your Lore, and introduced her into your Fantastical world of Mizahar!

I've researched a bit about your Glass making, artsy - crafty, race of Inarta... First of all, the caste system is a little spread out, and isn't very clear... I may have missed it, but what is a Dek?I read through the Lore section pretty thoroughly on that Race, and I just couldn't find it.

Also, is there a group of Inarta role-playing at the moment, that I could meet and ask direct questions to, or do I just need to jump in and sink or swim? Lol xD I saw the list of Inarta at the bottom, but I'm kinda afraid to PM people randomly...

PM me, or just respond here at your leisure... I'll find your post/response eventually, when I figure out this confusing website... Lols...

Thanks!

<3 Lyli
Lylith
Player

Words: 704
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 12:54 am
Race: Human, Inarta

Inarta Inquiry

Postby Xira Hezmek on April 21st, 2014, 6:13 am

Hey.
Information about Deks can be found Here.

More important information about the Inarta and their city can be found Here

And the best place to ask specific questions is in this forum, the Q&A forum, or you can ask the OOC thread in Wind Reach which is Here.
Dear Graders: I collect location lore!
Xira Hezmek
Here's the mail it never fails.

Words: 227264
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 9:38 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Inarta Inquiry

Postby Lylith on April 21st, 2014, 6:27 am

Thanks! xD

I'll read up on all that now... ^.^ Wow, I didn't expect to see a reply for at least a few hours! You're really on top of things! xD

EDIT:

Also, I'm thinking about my race, but I really want to know if it's possible to write her in a variety of locations, instead of just Wind Reach. I'd like to be able to start one place, and develop my character by traveling and seeing new things, and meeting new people, and experiencing the whole of Mizahar, rather than one mountain/volcano... I just have so many questions that I'm developing even as I read the answers to my previous questions! Ugh! Help!

Love ~ Lyli
Lylith
Player

Words: 704
Joined roleplay: April 21st, 2014, 12:54 am
Race: Human, Inarta