Enggy's Creative Mess

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Here's the place to find information on 'How do I do that?' when it comes to creating avatars, signatures, calculating travel time or big purchases, or even working with the bbc code. There are help files for codework for both the main board forums and the lore sections. There are threads advertising players that are willing to create signatures for other players. Please feel free to discuss technical issues, photo cropping, suggest new bbc code, or get help from players and admins on things you want to do. This forum includes posts, wiki technical aid, avatar art, character sheet art, signature work, and all things visual when it comes to Mizahar.

Enggy's Creative Mess

Postby Engghaen on May 2nd, 2014, 2:21 pm

Hai there everyone. Here I'll post all of the stuffies I make, as I don't really have another place to put it. Requests are

Open.

Don't post here, instead, send me a PM about it. I'd like to keep this thread nice and clutter-free :D
If they are open, however, please note that
*I only do one request at a time, so no bulk ordering
*I only make something when you have 50+ posts
*please fully fill in this form:
Code: Select all
[i]PC Name:[/i]
[i]PC Additional Details:[/i] (optional)
[i]Quote:[/i] (optional)
[i]Colours:[/i] (optional)
[i]Model:[/i]
[i]General Feel/Idea:[/i]
[i]What is it that you want?[/i] (boxcode, banner...etc)

Sorry if it isn't what you like. I apologize for my bad editing skills :)

Examples are below, including freebies. If you want any of those, just shoot me a PM (with possible edits you want me to make) and it's yours. I am known to be very slow and forgetful, so please bear with me. Thanks.
Last edited by Engghaen on May 31st, 2014, 5:47 pm, edited 7 times in total.
Everyone knows pain and misery,
But it's how we survive that makes us who we are.

Character Sheet | Scrapbook | Plotnotes | Ruvyn
Engghaen
I'm not cute! I'm just... Fluffy.

Words: 87123
Joined roleplay: November 1st, 2013, 3:18 pm
Blog: View Blog (2)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Brandon Blackwing

Postby Engghaen on May 2nd, 2014, 2:23 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim.

Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum.

Engghaen

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Nyrrah

Postby Engghaen on May 4th, 2014, 12:57 pm

PC Name

Appearance

#FF0000 | #FF4000 | #FF8000 | #FFBF00 | #000000

Race: Your race?
Birthday: Date of birth.
Birthplace: Where were you born?

Appearance: A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with

Character Concept

A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath of that universal love which bears and sustains us, as it floats around us in an eternity of bliss; and then, my friend, when darkness overspreads my eyes, and heaven and earth seem to dwell in my soul and absorb its power, like the form of a beloved mistress, then I often think with longing, Oh, would I could describe these conceptions, could impress upon paper all that is living so full and warm within me, that it might be the mirror of my soul, as my soul is the mirror of the infinite God! O my friend -- but it is too much for my strength -- I sink under the weight of the splendour of these visions!A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and

Character History

A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and yet I feel that I never was a greater artist than now. When, while the lovely valley teems with vapour around me, and the meridian sun strikes the upper surface of the impenetrable foliage of my trees, and but a few stray gleams steal into the inner sanctuary, I throw myself down among the tall grass by the trickling stream; and, as I lie close to the earth, a thousand unknown plants are noticed by me: when I hear the buzz of the little world among the stalks, and grow familiar with the countless indescribable forms of the insects and flies, then I feel the presence of the Almighty, who formed us in his own image, and the breath of that universal love which bears and sustains us, as it floats around us in an eternity of bliss; and then, my friend, when darkness overspreads my eyes, and heaven and earth seem to dwell in my soul and absorb its power, like the form of a beloved mistress, then I often think with longing, Oh, would I could describe these conceptions, could impress upon paper all that is living so full and warm within me, that it might be the mirror of my soul, as my soul is the mirror of the infinite God! O my friend -- but it is too much for my strength -- I sink under the weight of the splendour of these visions!A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my dear friend, so absorbed in the exquisite sense of mere tranquil existence, that I neglect my talents. I should be incapable of drawing a single stroke at the present moment; and

Language

Fluent Language: Common

Skills

Skill XP Proficiency
Blah 10SP Novice
Blah 10SP Novice
Blah 10SP Novice

Lores

Lore Of...

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Black Cloak
-Simple Black Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-1 dagger
100 Gold Mizas

Heirloom: A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my

Housing

House: A wonderful serenity has taken possession of my entire soul, like these sweet mornings of spring which I enjoy with my whole heart. I am alone, and feel the charm of existence in this spot, which was created for the bliss of souls like mine. I am so happy, my

Ledger

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM

Thread List

Link your current & past threads here!

200th post :)

Engghaen

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Red Rose (freebie)

Postby Engghaen on May 4th, 2014, 1:29 pm

One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin. He lay on his armour-like back, and if he lifted his head a little he could see his brown belly, slightly domed and divided by arches into stiff sections. The bedding was hardly able to cover it and seemed ready to slide off any moment. His many legs, pitifully thin compared with the size of the rest of him, waved about helplessly as he looked. "What's happened to me?" he thought. It wasn't a dream. His room, a proper human room although a little too small, lay peacefully between its four familiar walls. A collection of textile samples lay spread out on the table - Samsa was a travelling salesman - and above it there hung a picture that he had recently cut out of an illustrated magazine and housed in a nice, gilded frame. It showed a lady fitted out with a fur hat and fur boa who sat upright, raising a heavy fur muff that covered the whole of her lower arm towards the viewer. Gregor then turned to look out the window at the dull weather. Drops of rain could be heard hitting the pane, which made him feel quite sad. "How about if I sleep a little bit longer and forget all this nonsense", he thought, but that was something he was unable to do because he was used to sleeping on his right, and in his present state couldn't get into that position.

Engghaen

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Parrot In Blue And Pink (freebie)

Postby Engghaen on May 4th, 2014, 2:22 pm

One morning, when Gregor Samsa woke from troubled dreams, he found himself transformed in his bed into a horrible vermin. He lay on his armour-like back, and if he lifted his head a little he could see his brown belly, slightly domed and divided by arches into stiff sections. The bedding was hardly able to cover it and seemed ready to slide off any moment. His many legs, pitifully thin compared with the size of the rest of him, waved about helplessly as he looked. "What's happened to me?" he thought. It wasn't a dream. His room, a proper human room although a little too small, lay peacefully between its four familiar walls. A collection of textile samples lay spread out on the table - Samsa was a travelling salesman - and above it there hung a picture that he had recently cut out of an illustrated magazine and housed in a nice, gilded frame. It showed a lady fitted out with a fur hat and fur boa who sat upright, raising a heavy fur muff that covered the whole of her lower arm towards the viewer. Gregor then turned to look out the window at the dull weather. Drops of rain could be heard hitting the pane, which made him feel quite sad. "How about if I sleep a little bit longer and forget all this nonsense", he thought, but that was something he was unable to do because he was used to sleeping on his right, and in his present state couldn't get into that position.

Engghaen

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Palla Frostfawn

Postby Engghaen on May 12th, 2014, 3:00 pm

Secret :
Palla Frostfawn wrote:If it wouldn't be too much trouble, could you make me a boxcode?
PC Name: Palla Frostfawn
PC Additional Details: N/A
Quote: N/A
Colours: Purple
Model:kuroyukihime from accel world. Her skin will need to be made darker, though. I can do that if you can't.
General Feel/Idea: I don't really have one
What is it that you want? Boxcode, please.
Thank you!

Engghaen

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Adi Skyglow

Postby Engghaen on May 21st, 2014, 6:31 pm

Secret :
Adi Skyglow wrote:PC Name: Adi Skyglow
PC Additional Details: She's a Vantha, with streaks of purple in her hair and way too many eye colors. If you feel like editing a picture of her with those qualities it'd be awesome. If not, that's fine too. c:
Quote: I'm one of those people who can't come up with a good quote for their PC, so either nothing or her name is fine.
Colours: Blacks, purples, whites, grays, maybe greens.
Model: Rachel Dashae
General Feel/Idea: Pessimism, as odd as it seems, would be an interesting theme. Auroras are an easy pick for her.
What is it that you want? An everyday post template would be really awesome. c:

Thank you very much! Take your time, there's no rush on this.

You asked for something pessimistic, Adi, so here you go! c:

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing elit. Aenean commodo ligula eget dolor. Aenean massa. Cum sociis natoque penatibus et magnis dis parturient montes, nascetur ridiculus mus. Donec quam felis, ultricies nec, pellentesque eu, pretium quis, sem. Nulla consequat massa quis enim.

Donec pede justo, fringilla vel, aliquet nec, vulputate eget, arcu. In enim justo, rhoncus ut, imperdiet a, venenatis vitae, justo. Nullam dictum felis eu pede mollis pretium. Integer tincidunt. Cras dapibus. Vivamus elementum semper nisi. Aenean vulputate eleifend tellus. Aenean leo ligula, porttitor eu, consequat vitae, eleifend ac, enim. Aliquam lorem ante, dapibus in, viverra quis, feugiat a, tellus. Phasellus viverra nulla ut metus varius laoreet. Quisque rutrum.

Engghaen

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Andariel

Postby Engghaen on May 22nd, 2014, 6:15 pm

Secret :
Andariel wrote:Hello there! So I've been looking for someone in the aesthetics forum who might be willing to do some of these fancy boxcodes and I happen to stumble into your page (which was the only few ones that are open) :D I absolutely love the works you've posted in your page :D Unfortunately my knowledge in PS isn't that broad enough ): I have troubles doing the basics and sometimes it confuses me on how to just do one simple photo edit.

Alright, I believe I should just drop this form here.

PC Name: Andariel
PC Additional Details: (optional)
Quote: "A heart of ice cannot bleed"
Colours: black, white and grey
Model: Katie McGrath - the evil morgana (Merlin) photos of her are much suitable fits but its up to you of what you think is the best looking ;)
General Feel/Idea: I'd suggest putting a power hungry theme to it or something which is very adaptable to Ravok's theme of dark beauty
What is it that you want? just a boxcode :D Thank you very much!

If you have time to do this, then It's very much appreciated :D but if you haven't, don't push yourself. I'm in no rush for this request to be done in time. :D

Thank you in advance!

Engghaen

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Aeris

Postby Engghaen on May 24th, 2014, 1:03 pm

Secret :
Aeris wrote:Hey! :3

PC Name: Aeris
PC Additional Details:
Quote:
Colours:
Model: Don't need it..?
General Feel/Idea: Just want a lily at w/ the boxcode, or any other flower that looks nice but not dark.. I hope you get what I mean. ( I think boxcode means the border that's around the rp post, right? :P Sorry for being a newb.)
What is it that you want? Boxcode

Thanks. :) Your stuff is really nice, honestly.

Texty text text goes here.
Lorem Ipsum bla bla bla.

Engghaen

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Radiant

Postby Engghaen on May 24th, 2014, 3:34 pm

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetuer adipiscing bla bla bla. You know the drill.

Engghaen

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes