Journal of Captain Casper Cross

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Journal of Captain Casper Cross

Postby Casper Cross on May 3rd, 2014, 2:52 pm

Journal of Captain Cross

I do not know the date today, but it matters not now, my fair maiden.

O, the sea is cruel today! I write to thee in apology that I have lost us in the sea. Thine masts in the storm hath lost my grip and been torn from my grasp into the abyss. The unfathomable darkness and the relentless storm, which binds thee still, roars and screams my name. I hear it now; it is menacing. The unfathomable depths of the sea, or hell it may be, await our arrival.
O, the sea is cruel today! My run of favorable luck has met its end. My fate here lies in thine hull of wood and keel of wood. Your wheel spins uncontrollably at your mighty helm. Your deck is slick with brine and the fish have escap'd thine net, fish of gold. I am sorry, my fair maiden, maiden of mine.
O, the sea is cruel, it is merciless! Today it is so! My ship cannot last longer and so it shall capsize. My fair maiden, take mine journal of one entry and bury it in your bosom under the sea. Take it to the depths, to the abyss, where ancient plunder lay. I must put out thine candle in this cabin of yours for fear it may fall and set fire.
Common|Fratava|Kontinese|Thoughts
Casper Cross
Captain of the Ghost Maiden

Words: 8766
Joined roleplay: January 5th, 2013, 11:24 pm
Race: Human, Svefra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Donor (1)