Solo My beginning

Darkalin starts his journey through the mountains of Kalea

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The vast mountain range of Kalea is home of secret valleys, dead-end canyons, and passes that lead to places long forgotten or yet to be discovered.

My beginning

Postby Darkalin Pinewood on May 5th, 2014, 11:34 am

3rd day of Spring, 514

I awoke to the sound of a distant bird. My head was still fogged up, but I didn't care. I left my tent, looking around at the beautiful mountains. I whistle to my mountain pony, Spire, and look more closely at my surroundings. No Zith, Check. No bandits, Check. No horrible monsters that would love to kill a lone wanderer such as myself, Surprisingly, Check. I packed my things, and saddled Spire. "Come on Spire, we better get moving. Not gonna make it to Syliras at this pace" I say, more to myself than Spire. I begin going at the slow pace I had been for a couple of days now. I thought that i was getting better, and tried at a canter. I hung on tightly, but felt so free with the feel of wind on my face. After awhile, I slowed Spire back down to a slow trot.

(OOC Note: I may continue this, in order to gain XP for horse riding.)
"This is Common"
This is thoughts.
"This is Symenos"
This is Writing
Darkalin Pinewood
Player

Words: 17152
Joined roleplay: May 3rd, 2014, 12:20 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Plotnotes