Completed A Time at The Steambaths

Xen goes to bathe and swim... with company, maybe?

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

A Time at The Steambaths

Postby Xen on May 6th, 2014, 3:46 am

Spring 13, 514 A.V.

Xen slept peacefully within bed, his sheets disorganized by his late night shambling. He had his left leg dangling over the edge of his bed with his foot hovering inches from the floor. A stream of drool slid down the corner of his mouth, as he lies on his back—at rest. The sun was beginning to rise and steadily, it illuminates the jungle. The rays of light invade Xen’s cavern and cascade over his bronze skin.

He could feel the warm sunlight caressing his skin and rejects its embrace. Xen pulls the sheets over his body and hides within the dark depths of his bed. He responds just like some creature born of darkness would: when meeting the sun for the time in its subterranean life. Xen grumbles within his sheets as the intrusive sun’s light pierces through the fabric and burns his pupils through his eyelids. He opens his eyes, squinting in the presence of what he thought was the brightest morning in his reptilian life.

Xen rubs the morning haze from his eyes and looks around the room. He notices nothing out of the ordinary just wide and open space and the intense need to go bathe and swim. The morning stiffness dissipates from Xen as a sudden vigor takes over him—he would go bathing and swimming, now! Xen grabs onto his longest robe and leaves his pants and slippers behind. He rushes out of his cavern and zips pass a constrictor in dhani form, who hisses in surprise at his sudden appearance.

“ Sssorry, neighbor! I’m heading to the ssteam bathsss, gotta go! ”

Xen dashes through the tunnel and takes a turn. He runs like the wind but in his haste does not realize he had taken a wrong turn and was grinning like a mad man in an unfamiliar tunnel. Xen tightens his robe around his waist: since the lack of pants and underwear made things rather awkward. He didn’t need people thinking he was some crazed viper nudist that enjoyed flaunting his nudity around. A bell passes before Xen realizes that he was lost, officially so. He scratches the back of his head in confusion and looks around—absolutely nothing.

“Aaah! For the sssake of the godsss! I’m lossst again!? ”

Xen kicks a small rock which then skitters down the tunnel and stops. He follows behind the rock and kicks it again where it ricochets’s off a much larger and conveniently placed stone. The small rock smacks him on the forehead—headshot! Xen wasn’t hurt but it did leave an itch on his forehead. While rubbing his forehead, he notices a strange red glow coming from a room.
Xen peeks into the entrance, his hands and two eyes looking into the room from behind the stone wall. The place was pretty but he did not want to enter without permission. He figures this place was probably for a queen or someone really rich and simply watches in awe at how pretty everything was.
Last edited by Xen on June 25th, 2014, 6:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

A Time at The Steambaths

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on May 6th, 2014, 3:28 pm

"Mhm..." Finally some peace and quiet, the Viper groaned happily as she sat on the living room in the Scarlet Cavern, her fancy cavern-home, sitting on her couch, leaning her head on a pillow. Not two days ago, Aka went into the Distillery for some drink to drown her frustration of accidentally being impregnated by Xen, not that she minded, she just wanted to let out her frustrations through a drink, but... it turned out there was a brawl going on, long story short, she survived with just a few bruises... and a terrible hangover, courtesy of Senka forcing her to drink the 'starfruit surprise'.

The Viper felt horrible for a whole day, but now, she was getting better, drinking a cup of hot tropical tea, Aka's right hand went to her belly as she rubbed it, where her eggs were forming, in a few months, she would lay them and... finally become a mother. "..." Aka went silent in contemplation, it was time she changed her attitude, for her future snakelings, no more of the arrogant brat, it would be hard, but she would work towards it. Besides, people found it hard to take her seriously if she acted like that, she wanted to be a female who didn't need to use her magic to intimidate people, making males bow down at her feet with just a glare would be exhilarating to say the least.

So deep in her thoughts, Aka didn't realize the shuffling sound of footsteps even with her keen observational skill, she was quite alone in her cavern, everyone else had gone out for an errand or two. By the time her mate peeked in her room, he would find Aka's back facing him, only a part of her head was visible since she was sitting on a couch, the Viper sips the tea then stood up, she was wearing a crimson red robe tied by a blue sash, a rather expensive one as it was made from silk, she procured it from the Fence as a new shipment of stuffs arrived, it was quite expensive, but barely noticeable for the wealthy female. Her hair was let down cascading to her waist, not tied in their usual twintails

"Hmm..." Aka then stopped, getting the usual feeling of 'being watched', she put her tea down then slowly turned around to face the entrance, when her slitted eyes came upon Xen peeking into her, Aka went startled for a moment, before it contorted into annoyance, "W-what are you doing here?" She huffed as she looked away, but blush began creeping at her cheeks, "I... I want to be alone right now!" Of course, that was not exactly true, she craved for companionship, especially from the person she just married.
Last edited by Soshakuakamamushi on May 8th, 2014, 3:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

"common" | "snake-tongue" | "arumenic" | thoughts

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Words: 654684
Joined roleplay: June 30th, 2013, 7:14 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes
Medals: 3
Overlored (1) Zinrah Seasonal Challenge (1)
2013 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

A Time at The Steambaths

Postby Xen on May 7th, 2014, 7:18 pm

A Time at The Steambaths

The moment Xen’s amethyst eyes met with Aka’s eyes of scarlet red, he retreats into the tunnel. The sudden remembrance of Aka’s visit to the Red Room came back to him with startling clarity: it causes him to blush and his heart to fumble. Xen takes a breath to calm his nerves, knowing that the main thing right now was not to get all flustered. He needed to be calm and focused, silent and serene as a pearl-white cloud traversing the great blue sky—the ocean. Xen takes another calming breath for his nervous heart and steps into Aka’s cavern.

“What I’m doing here? I came to vissit you! ”

Xen tried to sound relaxed but he hadn’t entered another dhani’s living quarters before, so he was a bit nervous. However to enter his mates, no, his wife’s cavern without brushing his hair or dressing-up nicely beforehand made him feel a bit awkward. Xen walks over to the couch, his bare feet patter against the smooth floor. Xen was happy to be able to visit the home of his wife despite how unprepared he was. Though, fate was never one to be predictable, nor was destiny one to be indecisive or shrewd. He knew that in time, he would have paid Aka a visit yet to think he would come as her husband—this was unexpected.

Xen would tell Aka later about how he got lost for about an hour and found her cavern by some stroke of luck. He was sure that this would bring up some humor in the long conversation that would ensue and maybe it would bring them closer together as a male and female? Xen remembers how his mother and father use to laugh at corny and weird things when he was a youngster, he would need to do the same or do something similar to the sort. That’s when it hits him! He forgot about swimming and bathing! Xen wasn’t sure if Aka felt like going with him but a little conversation before departure was always good.

“We know that’ss not true, Aka.”

Xen sits down on the couch next to Aka, he could see her slight blush. A winsome grin was what Xen expresses in response to Aka’s bashfulness. He knew her personality to a degree: it reminded him of how reticent the constrictors were at times when it came to revealing their tender side. Xen leans back on the couch and places his hands onto his lap. The soft cushion made him feel as though he would sink through it and hit the floor beneath—all of which, was so new to him. The life he lived and his love for the jungle had him lose track of luxury and civilization. Xen didn't regret his love for the jungle but there was a side of him: that he suppresses, which could not remain in the essence of civilization for long.
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Time at The Steambaths

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on May 10th, 2014, 1:39 pm

The man retreated into the tunnels and half of Aka's mind berated her for chasing away her lover, cursing her for being dishonest with her feelings, to be frank, she had liked the male ever since they met so their 'mating' was not something sudden if she thought about it... she just couldn't admit her feelings. Still, her pride was still winning at the moment so Aka kept up her annoyed facade, refusing to look at Xen's amethyst eyes... wait, weren't they indigo before? Something about Xen confused her, his colorization often changed, then she remembered he was a Morpher, well now that made sense.

Aka was about to sigh in disappointment, assuming Xen would not hear her, "*Sig-*?!" But she hitched her breath when he reentered, now saying he really did wanted to visit her. "I... I sssee... I sssee..." Aka stammered, praying to Ivak that he didn't hear her little sigh-blurb just now. Now that he entered, Aka could look at his form, he was disheveled, dirty, and looking like he just woke up, don't tell her, it was indeed the case? "Eh..." The Viper groaned as she rubbed her forehead. Despite being gentlemanly and honest, Xen was an airhead, if he wanted to visit the person he loved, he should do at least basic self-hygiene first. "Tsssk, tsssk..." Aka slowly shook her head as she examined his state. Compared to her, Xen looked like a bum and Aka the princess.

"Oh? Well, ahaha~ That isss ssso you, Xen." Aka managed a giggle, obviously trying to haughty and condescending, but the affectionate stone still wormed its way through. A Dhani getting lost in Zinrah, now that was odd, but Xen was indeed odd, the more she knew about him, Aka liked him more, she felt a kinship to him, both were Vipers living in a giant Constrictor nest.

"S-ssshut up..." If there was one thing Aka disliked - not really - was to have someone reading her like an open book. Sure, she was easy to read, her emotions blazing like flames themselves, but usually, an offending person would get the a fist-full of fireballs heading to them, Xen was an exception. Of course, he had the audacity to sit next to her, Aka looked away as she stammered, "Y-you ssstink! Didn't you take a bath before coming here? Oh, of course you wouldn't, you are sssilly after all." Aka huffed as she stood up, perfectly assuming for him to follow, "W-well... sssince I'm ssso generousss, I'll let you borrow my sssteam bath," being a wealthy Reimancer, Aka had her own hotspring, the female gestured to a corridor which lead to her own private bath, "G-go there! Clean yourssself up! Hurry up! Or your ssstink will spread to my home! G-go, j-jusssst go already!!" She urged him then stomped off to her bedchambers, whisking down the curtain to separate them.

Ha.... that was awful of me! Aka flopped down to her bed, whisking at her own scarlet silk robe, absently feeling its softness, how she was reminded of Xen's soft scales and skin rubbing against hers, she wanted to feel it again. W-wait... stupid! After he takes his bath! I'm going to kick him out! Yes, yes I would! She made a determined plan, but with each passing tick, that honest part of her kept poking at her to change her mind.

Important Note: Aka is currently pregnant (with eggs, being a Dhani) at the moment and as such, her belly is slightly bulging and she moves noticeably slower than usual.
Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

A Time at The Steambaths

Postby Xen on May 13th, 2014, 4:40 am

A Time at The Steambaths

“Sso you were happy to ssee me?”

Xen winks in Aka’s direction with a glint of mischief within his eyes and the kittenish quality to his voice confirmed his affection towards her. He could still remember their fateful meeting: she held a burning flame to his face and looked as though she was about to throw it at him. Xen thought he was going to have to deal with just another crazy female of his race, never thinking for a moment that she would become the love of his life. He turns to his left to sniff and check the degree of his odor—it was the foulest! Xen turns his head and grimaced. That’s when he knew he had to take a bath and learns why he shouldn’t rush.

He follows Aka and peeks into the room that held her private hot spring—someone liked the color red…a lot. Xen turns around to say something but before he could mention a single word: a curtain slides in front of him, disrupting his speech. He knew he smelt bad but not much so that it warranted a curtain! Xen doesn’t pay too much attention to this though, as this was a kind of unique privilege to him: being able to bathe in his treasured ones hot spring. He then takes off his robe and places on the edge of the spring before he slides into the pool. Xen submerges his body in the water, allowing all except for his head to be coated in liquid awesomeness .

Xen slides his hands through the water and rubs his skin. The warm water felt nice on his tired bones and brought life into them. Once he felt clean, he leans back and dips his hair underwater. Xen then uses his hands to scrub away the sweat and stench from his head—splashing water as he went on. A quick splash of water cleanses his face and tops-off his bath. Xen climbs out of the hot spring with his wet hair dangling in front of his face, it blocking his sight. He then brushes his hair back with his left hand all seductive and super model like.

Petch… forgot to asssk for a towel.” Xen thought

Xen didn’t want to inconvenience Aka, believing that she was sleeping by now and wanted to avoid disturbing her. The idea of shifting sounded better within his mind, as he could shake the water off of him. A series of scales burst from Xen’s skin, as his body structure changes into that of a serpent. It was chime before Xen was in his dhani form, his tongue flicking and tasting the air. Xen enjoyed his dhani form, it made him feel closer to nature and his primal side. However, it was hard for him to control his temper and berserking wasn’t necessarily a good thing to do in Zinrah. Xen wildly shakes his body and splashes water all over the place, his scales making sounds reminiscent to shaking maracas. He slithers from the private hot spring room with his smelly robe in hand. Xen ends up leaving it at the hot spring door, for obvious reasons, and peeks into Aka’s bedchamber. If Aka was awake, she would see Xen’s snout peeking through the curtain and his tongue flicking.
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Time at The Steambaths

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on May 18th, 2014, 3:05 pm

"..." The Viper hugged her pillow as she buried half of her face in it, her eyes shifting between the walls or the curtain that separated her bedchamber from the living room, her heart was still kicking her for pushing Xen away, the male must be tired of her and as soon as he took his bath, he would leave... which would leave Aka devastated, she wanted company at the moment actually... but of course, her childish pride just had to intervene. "I..." She thought out loud, sharing her feelings to nothing in particular, "I don't want you to leav-" She cut off her own sentence when her crimson eyes made contact with Xen's serpentine features, "W..wu..." She went agape, don't tell her that he heard what she said?

"W-what are you d-doing?! Don't peek!" Aka picked up a pillow then swiftly threw it at Xen's face with accuracy using her Viper reflexes, her face burned as red as her robe and flames as the female lay there in shock and revelation, W-well, at least he didn't leave, b-but he heard me! W-what should I do? He must be grinning like an idiot he is right now! I know it! Aaaargh! You idiot! Deciding to just vent her embarrassment, Aka opted to climb down from her bed as she stomped outside her bedchamber, looking up at the Dhani-formed male, "D-didn't I tell you to leave after that?" Her voice faltered in the end, then she fidgeted with her fingers, "W-well... I know my home isss fancy and all... s-ssso... I'm not surprisssed if you like it so much, h-haha!" A very awkward attempt at being haughty.

It was clear that nothing would be done like this, so Aka opted to make use of him while he was here... in appearance, she actually wanted him to touch her again, feeling the soft scales against her skin, "I-if you are here.. t-then... g-give me... another... m-m-" The memories of her mating session with him surfaced, Aka shook her head to break out of her trance then plowed on, "Masssage! I-it'sss my turn to bath now, ssso come back here!" The female then stomped to her hotspring, dragging Xen with her, in theory though since since she was nowhere strong enough to drag a Dhani-formed Viper.

After they had reached the steambaths, Aka would tremble her lips as she began disrobing, she usually didn't mind being seen naked, but it seemed Xen was an exception, admitting it would doom her though so the Viper took off her silk sash and robe then folded it neatly, putting it on a nearby rack, Aka's pale skin took on a slightly reddish colorization due to the glowstones adorning her home, with a whimper, the Viper dipped her body into the warm water, her hydrophobia flaring but the high temperature, shallow waters, and safety of her own home were enough to get her moving, after she was about halfway in the water, the Viper turned her head at Xen, "S-ssso! W-w-what are you waiting for? C-come here and d-do your job! Do it! I-if you wanna pay.... I... I can pay you!"

Aaaagh! I'm horrible!

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

A Time at The Steambaths

Postby Xen on May 27th, 2014, 8:09 pm

A Time at The Steambaths

The pillow hits Xen square in the face which does not bother him much. He was too busy blushing, as he heard what Aka said. Instead of asking her to swim with him today, he’d spend the time with her here and maybe sleepover, if she or his heart would allow it. Xen, having lost his mischievousness for the moment, goes along with Aka. He allows her to take him to the steambaths and slithers shyly along the way. This was his first time bathing with someone. Well, he has bathed with the constrictors but not in the privacy or intimacy of their homes. This moment was different: unique in a way he could not explain.

“I… I heard you… in the bedroom.”

Xen shifts his eyes to the left as his mate disrobes. He still hadn’t adjusted to nudity, something he had to blame his uncle for. Xen was reluctant at first and curls his tail out of nervousness. He knew he couldn’t keep Aka waiting and yet, as he slithers into the warm water again, he could not shake his nervousness coupled with shyness—apprehension at work. The warm water did help calm his nerves and washes away the unease that tried to settle within his heart. He allows his body to relax and extends his long and svelte form within the water. He was sure to keep his body along the side of the bath: so that Aka could have the rest of the tub to herself.

“What kind of masssage would you like?”

she likes massages... just stay calm and focus”, Xen thought

Xen slithers close to Aka as he asks this question. He attempts to hide his embarrassment yet despite the firm confidence he wished to display, his cheeks were red. The memory of his last encounter with Aka surfaces from the depths of his mind, reminding him of the deeds he had done on that fateful day. However, this day was different Aka had clear mind and a sound heart just as he did. Xen gently takes Aka by the shoulders and lowers her into the shallow part of the spring.

All his bashfulness and nervousness fades for a moment, as he prepares to give his mate a massage. Xen places both hands onto Aka’s back but would use only the palms of his hands to massage her. He moves upwards from the center of her back to her shoulder blades in one smooth motion: an action that would have taken him chimes to complete with a constrictor. The big muscles and leathery scales of the constrictors gave no time for élan and delicacy but Aka’s small frame granted him such freedom.

He strokes downwards and applies a gentle amount of pressure as he goes. Once he reaches Aka’s lower back he ventures upwards again while moving his hands in circular motions: his left hand moved counter-clockwise while his right moves clockwise. Xen took his time to ensure that he would penetrate deep into her muscles. This was his mate and love he was massaging and knew he would need to be thorough in his work.
Last edited by Xen on May 29th, 2014, 6:44 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Time at The Steambaths

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on May 29th, 2014, 2:55 am

"W-well..." The Viper clasped her hands together under the water then fidgeted with it, trying to keep up the haughty charade, but their close proximity made her blush like a tomato. The Viper made her way to the shallowest part of the springs so she could lay prone yet the water would only reach just a few inches from the ground. Her clothless pale skin lay bare before Xen, the back to be specific as Aka propped herself up with her elbows on the ground, glancing back at Xen, "I... I don't know! You are the masseuse, you should know!" Aka snarled then lay her body down, muttering 'stupid' a couple of times.

When Xen would begin his massage, Aka could feel the tingle coursing through her veins, there was it again, the insatiable mating season lust, the Viper closed her eyes as she tried to fight back her treacherous body, but a moan or two escaped her lips. "Mmmmph!" Realizing this, Aka clamped her mouth shut with her right hand then gestured for Xen to keep going, that she would be alright. Oddly, as each time went on... no pheromones escaped her body, indicating that she had found a mate and... that she was pregnant. If Xen knew about this particular female anatomy, he would find out.

"S-ssso..." Aka hissed in pleasure, closing her eyes as she tried to distract herself by talking with him, "What makesss you want to visssit me?" She asked curiously, her eyes glancing back again, "Did you w-wear... the ring I g-gave you?" She prodded, shyly.

"Mmmmph!" She felt a spark of pleasure coursing through her then urging her to take things further, Aka writhed her body as she put both of her hands to clasp her mouth shut, "X-xen..." She released it then gasped her breath, "I... I think... w-we ssshould do sssomething..." Her eyes lingered on his Dhani form, desire could clearly be seen, "Elssse?" She asked, it was happening again and the decision lay on Xen's hands whether he wanted to oblige or not. Aka's voice carried an amount of hesitation though, she wasn't really sure about this in truth, she had just mated with him after all.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

A Time at The Steambaths

Postby Xen on May 29th, 2014, 9:58 pm

A Time at The Steambaths

The sudden tremble within Aka’s body does not cause Xen to falter. He thought this was normal, as even the constrictors would do such a thing during his sessions. When Aka moans he pauses—both embarrassed and startled. The thought of Aka releasing that tempting aroma from her body again made him shudder. A quick flick of his tongue made him realize she hadn’t done so. A relief this was to Xen. He remembers how those pheromones drew forth his most primal of instincts: something he had immense trouble with suppressing.

Xen hoped that his strength would, in time, be able to overcome temptation.
A blush creeps across Xen’s face. He could feel Aka’s reaction to him through his hands. The unusual warmth of her body caresses his fingers, so soothing it was but it would not inveigle him into sensuality. Xen removes his hands and places them behind his back—he’d successfully avoided the fall into desire. Yet could only wonder how long it would be before lust called to him…again.

“No, I didn’t wear our ring but it is safe at my home. I um, wanted to see you again after…you know. ”

The modesty can be seen easily within Xen’s eyes. This, coupled with his young appearance, would make an individual think he was but a mere snakeling. He lowers his head and meekly moves his paddle-like tail in the water. The want in Aka’s eyes, he tries not to see it and yet in some strange way he feels it on his flesh beneath his dense scales. He refused to fathom what else she wished for. It was not like he couldn’t but more of being unable to accept the fact that he could imagine, with clarity of mind, all the explicit acts he and Aka could enact.

“W…what do you have in mind? ”
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

A Time at The Steambaths

Postby Soshakuakamamushi on June 6th, 2014, 1:33 am

"Ah... okay, I ssse..." Aka was actually glad that Xen kept the ring safe, it meant a lot to her, it was created from a literal piece of her soul, her Djed, after all. With her mind slowly being coated in the very same lust that drove her into mating Xen a couple of days ago, Aka gave the male Viper a rare sensual smile as she shifted her body in the water so now she was now hugging his torso tight with her small arms, her feet awkwardly flailing to keep her afloat, but the her hotspring was shallow enough so she would not drown.

When Xen asked the question, Aka simply looked up then batted her eyelashes - no intentionally - then she bent down to kiss at his soft underbelly scales, peeking out her tongue to drag along it, closing her eyes lazily. After that she would literally climb onto him so now they were eye-level, despite the difference in form, her feet hugging his waist while her arms were draped around his shoulder.

"Mmmm~" Aka moaned as she leaned in to kiss at Xen's jaw, her mouth placed just in front of the little hole where his serpentine tongue would slither out like the snake he was, once he did so, Aka would quickly capture his long tongue with her mouth, clamping it with her lips as she savoured the taste before softly dragging her lips back to release it, "Aha~ Mm... d-do you... want to..." She blushed looking down as she lay her head on his shoulder, whispering to his ear-hole, "g-give me that 'massage' again?" By Ivak, she was serious.

Soshakuakamamushi
Inferno Viper Queen

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Plotnotes

Next