[Note by Radiant] Mela character sheet

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Mela character sheet

Postby Mela on May 8th, 2014, 8:43 pm

Name: Mela

Appearance

Race: What's your race? Konti
Birthday: 40/Winter/479 AV
Birthplace: Mura

Appearance: A height of Five feet and four inches tall, and a weight of 120 pounds. She has white hair, that is rather long, halfway down her back. Her eyes are quite large as well, being violet in color. She has gills, like every Konti, but they are usually underneath her hair. Her scales are rather prevalent on her arms, though there aren't quite as many on her legs. Her fingers and toes are webbed, like all Konti.

Character Concept

As far as Konti go, she's rather different, and though she is on the call, she is making sure that the place she ends up is a good one, and that she will be helping good people, even if it means going to places that don't have many helpful people, particularly to a nonhuman creature such as herself, not that she lets this stop her. She has a particular affinity for poetry and stories, along with making jewelry and clothing. Her Konti gift is telling the past of an object, and whether or not it has been damaged. She's a perfectionist, desiring everything to be the best it possibly can be, all the while knowing that it can't truly have everything.

Character History

She was born in Mura, and though she was always happy growing up there, she always knew that it wasn't where she would end up. She had the call from day one, and she firmly planned on following it, no matter where it led her, and because of this, she spent a fair amount of time with healing and herbs as a whole, learning of different places from the various travelers that came to Mura, writing what she learned down and keeping it safe, until finally, she believed herself ready to find a place that seemed fulfilling, a place that needed her, with good people in it as well. She has yet to face any real danger, having yet to go to any large cities, but soon, she believes that it will change.

Language

Fluent Language: Kontinese
Basic Language: Common
Poor Language: Tukant

Skills:

Herbalism- 15
Sewing- 10
Medicine- 15
Storytelling- 5
Riding-5

Fortune Telling- 10 (Racial Bonus)

Lores

Lore 1: Learning about Ghosts
Lore 2: Learning Tukant

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Shirt
-Simple Pants
-Simple Undergarments
-Simple Cloak or Coat
-Simple Boots
1 Waterskin
1 Backpack which contains:
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor
-Balanced Rations (1 Week's worth)
-1 eating knife
-Flint & Steel
100 Gold Mizas
large tarp
100 ft of rope
lantern
two torches
bedroll
blanket
fishing tackle and hooks
a compass
a Gilding riding horse
a full set of tack
a large set of saddlebags

Heirloom: Her Mother's Suvai

Housing

House: Currently she has one large, four person tent, from the "Roaming Wanderer" package, along with all the items that come with it, that I have added to the possessions spot above.

Ledger

100 gold mizas (starting money)

Thread List
Mela
Player

Words: 3732
Joined roleplay: May 8th, 2014, 1:19 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet

Mela character sheet

Postby Radiant on May 9th, 2014, 1:09 am

Do you know what time it is? Magical Goddess represent!

Hello! I'm Radiant, DS of Syliras, I have noticed you have some problems in your CS that needs fixing. Until you do so, you may not RP in the forums.

1. Change the Thread's title to just "Mela"

2. As a Konti, you get a Konti Gift and Starting Divination/Healing gnosis. Check out the Konti lore thoroughly. Apply for them in the Help Desk.

3. Her birthday is in Winter, she should still be 34 years old.

4. Please differentiate between SP and RB in your skill table.

Please fix what I told you, once you have done so, PM me and I'll give you a green check mark. :D
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)