Heya

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Heya

Postby Skylar Draykin on May 11th, 2014, 9:37 am

Hi! I had actually found this place a while back but didn't get very far into it and never really came around to posting here. I LOVE it. I love hpw the whole site is intertwined and one can get very creative.Since i wasn't here for very long the first tine however, i didn't get the chance to actually figure out the posting after the character ws finished (actually didn't finish :P ) It does seem a little complicate but i figure ill figure that out once i get done with my character... now do i want a human or kelvic? *goes off and ponders*
Apologies for the lomg wait everyone I am rping with! Going through a very rough patch. Will reply very soon though! PM if you have aby questions or concerns and I will get back to you as I'm planning on being on here at least once a day from now on
Skylar Draykin
Toujour Pur

Words: 44017
Joined roleplay: May 11th, 2014, 12:36 am
Blog: View Blog (3)
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Heya

Postby Radiant on May 11th, 2014, 10:17 am

Welcome back to Mizahar, Sky! :D

Hope you get your CS finished this time. :)
Radiant
Sailor Radiant

Words: 781936
Joined roleplay: July 2nd, 2013, 1:39 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Contributor (1) Extreme Scrapbooker (1)