[Location] Frostfawn Hold

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This northernmost city is the home of Morwen, The Goddess of Winter, and her followers who dwell year round in a land of frozen wonder. [Lore]

[Location] Frostfawn Hold

Postby Cheshire on September 24th, 2010, 1:50 am

Frostfawn Hold

Frostfawn Hold was settled out into the trees so they could be close to the animals from which they got their name. Although they are called Frostfawn, the Vanthas in this Hold deal with all animals. They are breeders, groomers, hunters, trappers, and any other occupation that involves animals. Frostfawn members are all animal lovers to the core. They will easily put themselves in harms way to protect an animal. They do see that hunting animals is necessary and see the act of hunting as honoring the cycle of life. Many Frostfawn keep a pet with them as a constant connection to their hold. These pets are treated with the highest respect and are never referred to as pets but as part of the family. Frostfawn members usually gravitate toward one type of animal. While one may enjoy keeping birds another might have a wolf as their closest companion. Many Frostfawn members join Icewatch either as a member of Icewatch or as a worker in the barracks. They see this as the best job a person of their hold can have because they are working with Morwen's Kelvics.

The Hold itself it very open on the inside to allow animals to move around freely. The Hold is quite large in order to hold all the animals and Vantha who are in the Hold. Outside of the Hold there are stables and a barn for all the animals that are too large to be inside the Hold. They have a lot of room for training and even a smaller building for breeding animals.
Last edited by Valkyrie on March 5th, 2013, 10:22 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Reason: Fixing spelling and capitalization errors
Avanthal Lore | Vantha | Avanthal | Morwen
~-----------------------------------------------~
When I was just a kitten,
They said I'd be a gem.
But now that I'm a Cheshire Cat,
It's odd how odd I am...
Cheshire
Twenty Seconds of Insane Courage

Words: 336788
Joined roleplay: August 4th, 2010, 9:12 pm
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Peer Reviewer (1)
Trailblazer (1) Power Fork (2)