Quest There Comes a Time... (Aka)

The viper has made more than a name for herself in Zinrah...it is time for it to be acknowledged

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

There Comes a Time... (Aka)

Postby Traverse on June 10th, 2014, 4:08 pm

When Aka returned to her chambers, Ylinisssor would set the ceramic bowl beside her bed. "If you inhale deeply from thisss twice a day, it will keep the lethargy at bay. I wish you well Queen Soshakuakamamushi, and ssso doess the Queen, she only wishesss you to find your true sstrength." And with that he slithered out of the room, leaving Aka with the greatest of her personal victories within the nest, and also...a strange bitterness in her gut.

When she turned back towards the bed she would see a black box lying upon her sheets. It was made from thick paper, and a precious thing in itself for it was not long something of this quality could last in Zinrah. Within upon a velvet blanket lay a beautiful necklace, a chain of purest silver from which hung a single fire opal, one that took up the entirety of Aka's palm should she hold it to admire it. On a white piece of paper in neatly scrawled red ink...or perhaps more aptly blood were written the words:

"A piece of jewelry befitting a fiery Queen,

Sincerely, Snhamtanabis
"

If worn the necklace will sit perfectly in the hollow Aka's throat. The jewel glimmered beautifully in the light of Aka's abode, but coldly as well it seemed. Now instead of peering from the outside of Zinrah's politics, the viper had suddenly become deeply ensconced in them. Was it all she had dreamed?

Aka

Experience:

• Rhetoric 1
  • Socialization 4

Lores:

• Being Summoned By Queen Tanabis
  • Tanabis: Every Bit the Ruler She Seems
  • Attracting the Queen's Positive Attention
  • Becoming a Queen of Zinrah
  • Evalin: Tainting Snakelings
  • An Order From the Queen to Eliminate Evalin

Inventory:

+ 1 Fire Opal Necklace: The Fire Opal is the size of one's palm, but not as heavy as it seems, and sits upon a pure silver chain just at the base of the throat of the one that wears it.

Additional Notes :
Oh goodness you do not know how exciting it was for me to write this thread with you, to finally throw Aka in the middle of the twisted politics of the ever subtle and sneaky constrictors, having her work finally pay off...and simultaneously backfire. I have alerted Evalin to this plot point so as not to take her unawares haha, and I simply cannot wait to see what you guys do with the rest of the season! If there was any other XP or specific lores I seemed to have miss, smack me!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous