Kro's Scrap Book of Wonder!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Kro's Scrap Book of Wonder!

Postby Kro on September 26th, 2010, 5:18 am

Hello everyone! I decided I should make one of these so here it is... I don't have many rules, but here they are:

1: Don't complain about the your eyes bleeding because of this page.

2: Spin around and rub your tummy every time someone says training!

3: Jump 3 times, and take a shot of vodka every time someone says "Hello," "Hey," "Hiya," "Greetings," or any variation there of.

4: All posts must be written entirely in pig-latin on every Tuesday and Thursday, As well as every third Monday of the month.

5: Do what you like, as long as I get to do it fist! :)

6: Don't spam unless it has to do with the following subjects: Dancing Space Monkeys, Shark with Land Suit vs. Grizzly Bear, or the secret of life.

7: I reserve the right to continuously post nonsense rules until my fingers bleed, and my eyes fall out from looking at the red text!

8: Enjoy my Scrap Book.... No matter how small it is at the moment....
Kro
Crazed and Confused

Words: 57789
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2010, 11:40 pm
Race: Eypharian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook