Flashback The Agony Of Beginning Herbalism

Kavala makes a friend in one of the most boring classes she's ever taken.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Home of the Konti people, this ivory city is built of native konti stone half in and half out of the sea. Its borders touch the Silverwood, and stretch upwards towards Silver Lake, home of the infamous konti vision water. [Lore]

The Agony Of Beginning Herbalism

Postby Traverse on July 10th, 2014, 1:28 pm

Alaia

Experience:

• Herbalism 5
  • Observation 3
  • Rhetoric 2
  • Singing 1
  • Socialization 5
  • Teaching 1

Lores:

• Singing Notes is Less Terrible Than Reciting Them
  • Kavala: Fellow Classmate
  • Kavala: Drykas and Konti
  • Feeling an Immediate Kinship with Kavala

Inventory:

-1 GM for fish

Kavala

Experience:

• Drawing 2
  • Herbalism 5
  • Painting 2
  • Teaching 1
  • Writing 3

Lores:

• Alaia: Fellow Classmate
  • Alaia: A Wonderful New Friend

Shared Lores:

• The Utter Drudgery of the Theory Behind Herbalism
  • The Differences Between a Monocot & Dicot
  • Herbalism Terms: Gymnosperms & Angiosperms
  • Alaia and Kavala: Pavilion Sisters

Additional Notes :
So before I get into it I wanted to explain some parts of my grade. I gave the both of them 5 points in herbalism for all the technical stuff they went through, in addition to suffering (sort of) a great deal in this thread, there was lots of theory and details being passed around and I feel like verbalizing and bouncing these ideas off one another in some very descriptive posts was deserving of the 5, for Alaia in her novice level of it as well as Kavala who went into some immense detail.

Alaia I did not award any drawing in this thread since the diagrams are shown and referenced as having been drawn, but not actually described that way. Also I gave Kavala some painting even though I believe she only employs the use of quills and ink mostly because of the color use.

I think...that was it haha. Oh the fish! Fish are 2 gm per pound in the price list, I just assumed this was a little snack for Alaia so subtracted 1 GM instead for a half lb of it. If you have any questions about those or lores let me know, I can hand out more specific one's but when I first thought about the sheer number of lores I could give based on the diagrams these guys have my head kind of spun and I think I felt like they did in their herbalism class.

This thread was very nice! I loved how these guys really hit it off and I look forward to seeing more threads between the two going through with some of the plans they brought up here. I really enjoyed the moment when Kaval hugged Alaia as well as both of their joy at finding such an immediate and close friend, it was very heart warming!

Any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me, and as always safe travels,

-Traverse
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous