[Billie] Organised Chaos

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy roleplay forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

[Billie] Organised Chaos

Postby Billie on June 10th, 2014, 9:02 am

Organised Chaos

Table of content?

Welcome to my Scrapbook!

I’ll start by saying this: There is nothing specific I want to post here, it will literally just be a bunch or random things I’ve found, made or enjoyed. Things like music, pictures, random paragraphs that have no place yet, and general stuff to inspire me :)

Feel free to post your own inspiration, we can make it like a patchwork Quilt! When you post, make sure you actually have something to add though. If you want to comment about something you liked, in tern, add your own piece of inspiration to the mix!

Hopefully you enjoy it.
Billie~

Billie
Love, Loss, Live on

Words: 84502
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2014, 3:09 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

[Billie] Organised Chaos

Postby Billie on June 10th, 2014, 9:09 am

Itunes Radio has been a huge help to me, and I recommend to all of you who have iTunes to update so you’ll have this feature. It creates a playlists of similar songs when you pick an artist, track or album. Really good for posting music if you choose tracks that are soft or slow.

Billie
Love, Loss, Live on

Words: 84502
Joined roleplay: June 1st, 2014, 3:09 pm
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets