Crazy and New

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Crazy and New

Postby Koruma on June 22nd, 2014, 12:14 pm

A new member walks into a bar, or should I say Mizahar.

Okay, it's 2 in the morning and I am very sleep deprived. I've spent the past three hours reading various pages on this site and I'm somewhat incoherent at this point. (I also think I'm funnier than I really am)

Any who, The name's Ariel. I'm not exactly new to forum role-plays. I am an active player on 'Souls RPG and if anyone knows it, they probably know me (because I also think I'm more important than I really am). I was also an admin for a failed site that I don't dare mention because I swear I killed it upon joining.

That being said, Mizahar is very different from what I am used to playing and has more lore than I really know what to do with. So I'll be stumbling around for the next few days trying to figure out what to do to keep my character from dying immediately.

I could actually use some help in this regard, particularly from anyone who has a Symenestra character in Kalinor. I've come up with a fairly crazy idea and I want to know if it will work or not. If anyone can help, I'd appreciate a pm.
Koruma
Player

Words: 39493
Joined roleplay: June 22nd, 2014, 5:32 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Crazy and New

Postby Timothy Mered on June 22nd, 2014, 12:54 pm

Welcome to Miz Koruma!

I like how you call yourself 'crazy' before you call yourself 'new' xD

Anyway, if you need immediate help I strongly suggest you go to the chat and talk to the peeps there. Everyone is very friendly and eager to help out, so ask away!

Hope to see you around! Cheers!
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Crazy and New

Postby Koruma on June 24th, 2014, 1:10 am

Hey Timothy. Thanks for the welcome. I've been in chat a few times and after doing more research I think I have a basic handle on things. Got my CS up and once I get a few more small things taken care of I'll be ready to play.
Koruma
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Crazy and New

Postby Timothy Mered on June 24th, 2014, 6:18 pm

Koruma wrote:Hey Timothy. Thanks for the welcome. I've been in chat a few times and after doing more research I think I have a basic handle on things. Got my CS up and once I get a few more small things taken care of I'll be ready to play.

Good to see you've managed to settle in! :D

I detect some similarities between our characters. Both born in Sunberth, both boys, and both quite young still. I really can't see a way for them to meet soon as mine is practically on the other side of the world (I am in Kenash, map: http://www.mizahar.com/lore/Map_of_The_Cities_of_Mizahar) but who knows, maybe in the future?

I'll be keeping an eye out for your character for sure! I went over your CS and though you certainly avoid overpowering, going with an Assassin stereotype might not be the best way to go. Also, as far as I can tell there isn't a single one Assassin Brotherhood in Sunberth.

Take it as a friendly warning. Many characters have started out as assassins and afaik, not a single one lives up to the name ;)
Last edited by Timothy Mered on June 24th, 2014, 6:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Timothy Mered
Determined

Words: 296697
Joined roleplay: June 10th, 2014, 1:43 am
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Journal
Medals: 1
Featured Character (1)

Crazy and New

Postby Koruma on June 24th, 2014, 6:26 pm

Thanks, I'm glad I got my CS somewhat right. Still waiting to see if I get that green check, but no red X as of right now.

And yeah! Koruma could use a friend, even if he is far away. Hopefully we can get the two to meet sometime and pal around. ^_^
Koruma
Player

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets