Tesni's Scrapbook!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Tesni's Scrapbook!

Postby Tesni on June 29th, 2014, 9:08 pm

Birthday: May 24
Sex: Female
Nationality: American - German, Italian, Russian, and Austrian
Astrological Sign: Gemini

Likes: cute things, red pandas, Mizahar, tumblr, drawing, Homestuck, anime, pokemon, dragons, learning new things

Dislikes: hidden agendas, being pitied, liars and cheaters, 'text talk', igorant people, being rushed

Rules

1. No being mean!
2. Only correct me if you're 100% sure that you're right and that I'm wrong.
3. No text talk!
4. No spam!
5. No one-worded posts! I only want to have nice, pretty, well-thought-out and insightful posts!
6. Please don't post here if I don't know you! Of course, I'd love for you to introduce yourself, but please do it either via PM or in chat!

What Will Be Included~

1. Daily updates
2. Random ideas
3. My art
4. Opinions

Last edited by Tesni on July 6th, 2014, 7:14 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tesni
Player

Words: 16893
Joined roleplay: September 28th, 2013, 9:27 pm
Race: Human, Drykas
Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Tesni's Scrapbook!

Postby Tesni on June 29th, 2014, 9:27 pm

Weeee~! This is my first-ever daily update! Hmm, what should I include in my first-ever daily update? I guess I'll talk about what's been going on in my life recently. I think that's what a daily update is supposed to be! Anyway, I digress. Recently, I received my new iPad Smart Case in the mail! It's a very pretty blue color, and I'm really enjoying it so far! I'm in such suspense waiting for my big prize in the mail, which would be Pencil by 53. I'm so excited about its arrival, and I'm so impatient for it as well!

I also have some kind of sad but mostly happy news! I start camp tomorrow at a place called Usdan. It's an art camp, and I'm really excited to go, but that also means I won't be able to roll around on Mizahar all day, which makes me a little sad. Of course, this isn't a sleepaway camp, and I will be coming home, so hopefully I'll be able to still continue to be very active here!

Last edited by Tesni on July 6th, 2014, 7:19 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tesni
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Tesni's Scrapbook!

Postby Tesni on July 4th, 2014, 4:30 pm

Weeeeee~! Hello, and welcome back to my Scrapbook, hehe. It's been a while, so I have lots to talk about! I guess I'll start with my first week back at Usdan. It's honestly so much fun there, and I'm currently working on a cute kitty sculpture~! I'm really proud of it so far, and I hope to take a photo of it and share it with everyone here!

I also got to see my old friends from last summer, and made some new ones! One of my new friends is on my bus, her name is Jenna, but we call her Cat because she played the Cat in The Hat in the Dr. Seuss play. She's a very sweet girl, and I'm glad I met her!

Another one of my new friends is named Stephen. He's really tall, and he wears eyeliner, and it looks really cute on him. His face is really squishy and his hair is fun to play with. We talk about a lot of random things, like Adventure Time, Black Veil Brides, and vampires. We immediately became best friends when we met, it was great!

In addition to my wonderful first week back at camp, my Pencil came in the mail! I was ecstatic when it arrived, and I've been using it ever since! I highly recommend it, it's a great product. That's all I have to say for now, thanks for reading~!

Last edited by Tesni on July 6th, 2014, 7:20 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Tesni
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Tesni's Scrapbook!

Postby Tesni on July 6th, 2014, 6:52 pm

Weeee~! Hello again! And yes, I do realize that my daily updates aren't all that daily. But what can you do, you know? Anyway, I am very pleased to announce that I think my first ever thread is completed! The only problem here is that Gossamer is the one who's in charge of grading threads in Endrykas, and I know she's already so busy with so many other things, so I really don't want to bother her by giving her more work! I really admire her, so I don't want to make her angry with me! I hope to someday become really good friends with her! Maybe she'll even take me under her wing and teach me her ways, I've always wanted to be an apprentice...

Of course, I hope to make friends with many people here, you're all so nice to me, even when I'm kind of stupid. Not many people I know in my real-world life have as much patience for me as you guys do, and I don't think I'll ever be able to thank you enough. I'm so happy I found this place, I can honestly say this is an environment that I truly feel safe and comfortable in, and it's all because of the people who surround me. I really owe you guys so much, I feel even in this short time, I've really grown and matured. So, thank you.

Tesni
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Tesni's Scrapbook!

Postby Tesni on July 13th, 2014, 3:33 pm

Geh, hello everyone! It has been way too long! I'm so angry at myself, I really wanted to show everyone how dedicated I am to being active and participating here, but I'm failing in every way possible! I'm trying my best, but I guess my best still isn't quite good enough yet. And that's okay. It just means I need to work that much harder! And I know this'll sound lame and cliche, but I know the only reason I'm able to do what I do is because of the wonderful friends I have, and I'm so thankful for each and every one of you. Heh, I guess I kind of sound like a broken record, don't I? I guess it's because I don't have many friends outside of Mizahar. Bluh, but I'm not going to diverge into my sob story, it's unnecessary and it's probably a really long story anyway. That's all I have to say at the moment, I feel like there's more, but I can't really put it into words, if that makes any sense. Bye-bye~!

Tesni
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Tesni's Scrapbook!

Postby Tesni on July 20th, 2014, 5:42 pm

Hello, everyone! Today, I think I'm writing something that differs slightly from my usual "daily updates" (That weren't so "daily" anyway...) and I guess one could say that it's actually a bit more personal than usual as well. I can't really think of a proper name for it, but that's fine. I guess I'll start with a back story, which would set the stage for what I'm about to say. So, here goes!

Back in January, we were playing volleyball in my gym class at school. I actually enjoyed it much more than I thought I would, and I was better than I thought I'd be. I'd actually look forward to going to gym, instead of dreading it. But then, one day, I received an extremely hard serve that I probably should've let someone else get, but I wanted to show everyone that just because everybody thinks I'm a small little girl who can't do anything, I could receive that ball. And so, I did. Unfortunately, my receive was extremely awkward, and if I remember correctly, I ended up keeping the ball in the game anyway. I was so proud of myself. But, my right wrist stung a bit, and it was painful to bend my wrist. I did my best to ignore the pain and I kept playing without complaint until the period ended about 25 minutes afterwards. The pain hadn't subsided after about a day, so I told the nurse and she told my mom that I should get an x-ray. Turns out I had fractured a growth plate. I was in a cast for a month after that, and I wasn't able to continue playing volleyball. By the time I was able to return to gym, they had moved on to a different sport, which I actually don't even remember. I felt myself beginning to hate volleyball for some reason. I guess it's because people would be shocked when I told them how I broke my wrist. They'd always ask me, "Oh, you fell on it?" and I'd tell them that I just hit the ball funny, and the more people I explained it to, the more lame I felt.

Recently, I've started watching an anime called Haikyuu!!. It's a very good anime about volleyball. I can't even describe the weird connection I have with these fictional characters. It's so strange. The main character is always underestimated and called a shrimp, so it makes me so happy when they realize how talented he actually is. I adore him, but I guess I might be a little envious as well. And then I feel silly, because there's someone that he envies. After watching them, I really want to play volleyball again.

Tesni
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Tesni's Scrapbook!

Postby Tesni on July 27th, 2014, 6:03 pm

Hello, everyone, and welcome back to my scrapbook! Today, I'm actually going to share a line art that I recently finished coloring. I hope you won't think less of me because I didn't draw it myself, I only colored it. Most people I show my colored line art to usually lose interest once they find out I "didn't really draw it," I only "colored it," since I guess anyone can just color in some lines... Sigh, I digress. Here it is! Also, if you want the actual page it's on, I'll include that as well.

It's Me! :

Original Page

Tesni
Player

Character sheet
Scrapbook
Plotnotes