Closed [Loveless]Not Your Typical Customer[Yuri Lehrer]

A slow night leads to an unusual request

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Center of scholarly knowledge and shipwrighting, Zeltiva is a port city unlike any other in Mizahar. [Lore]

[Loveless]Not Your Typical Customer[Yuri Lehrer]

Postby Halin'a on September 12th, 2014, 3:24 pm

Halin'a couldn't help but laugh at Yuri's request. "Fashion, hm?" he asked, grinning. "Well, I can't say that I'm an expert on clothes-- I generally am better at getting people out of them than into them-- but I suppose I could help." The Ethaefal tapped his chin thoughtfully. "You'd probably need sturdy clothes; you'll also want someone who'll give you a fair price." Eyeing the man in front of him critically, Halin'a suddenly snapped his fingers. "One moment," he told the human, sticking his head into the brothel quickly.

"Elena!" he called, grinning when the girl he was looking for raised a hand. "Hey, where'd you get that sturdy blouse? The one that that butcher couldn't rip off of you?"

"The Saville," she hollered back, yelping when the man whose lap she was sitting on wrapped his arms around her waist and pulled her back into him.

"Thanks!" Halin'a retreated back to the street, offering Yuri a grin. "The Saville is over on West Street-- it's actually the best place I know of. They make really good, sturdy clothing. Fashionable, too, if you're in for that sort of thing. I'd recommend staying away from Reginald-- he's a nervous little bastard who thinks too highly of himself-- but the owner, Winston Wainwright, is a good man. He's also a bit... full of himself, but then again, with his reputation, he can afford to be."
Avatar by me; based off of this picture
Halin'a
Player

Words: 65334
Joined roleplay: November 29th, 2013, 7:23 pm
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

[Loveless]Not Your Typical Customer[Yuri Lehrer]

Postby Okara on September 7th, 2016, 10:11 pm

Grades and Awards

Yuri Lehrer
Not graded due to inactivity.

Halin a
Please deduct Spring 516 living expenses from your ledger and resubmit for grading.

Please edit your post in your grade request to reflect that it has been graded. PM me with any questions.
Okara
Great stories start with humble beginnings.

Words: 218993
Joined roleplay: May 30th, 2016, 12:34 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous