As if I'm not scarce enough...

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

Postby Leviathan on October 8th, 2010, 9:59 am

Hey Everyone, I'm sure if you're in Syliras you at least know about me, if you aren't then I may as well be a figment of your imagination. Anyway, Leviathan here! I will be a pretty rare sight on Mizahar for a majority of November, I think. I will be attempting the NaNoWriMo, which will be competing with school and work and church duties as well. As a result, my free time will be a little less mine and a little more some novel that will ultimately suck balls, assuming it gets finished.

I'm sorry if this is inconvenient to anyone. I will do my best to get threads graded and modded threads wrapped up asap.

Thanks everyone.

~Zach
Bad News Everybody. School is picking up, Exams are beginning to happen, homework is growing time consuming, I may soon be evicted from my apartment, I'm dealing with severe and physical fights among several of my best friends, and I can't seem to find a time to get much needed sleep. I'm terribly sorry, but don't expect to see much of me for a long while.
Leviathan
Adapt, Migrate, or Die

Words: 281278
Joined roleplay: July 25th, 2010, 6:57 pm
Race: Staff account
Character sheet
Office
Scrapbook

Postby Ora Sa'vina on October 9th, 2010, 12:43 am

Good luck with the NaNoWriMo! I have quite a few friends that do that, it seems quite rewarding; at least that's what they tell me. I hope it's all you expect it to be and more. :)

Have fun!
Ora Sa'vina
Player

Words: 157067
Joined roleplay: July 22nd, 2010, 2:18 am
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Airil on October 9th, 2010, 1:28 pm

Woo! We should start a Mizahar NaNoWriMo support group for I shall be doing it as well!
Airil
Lost Little Konti

Words: 71021
Joined roleplay: June 16th, 2010, 1:03 pm
Blog: View Blog (1)
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook