[Note by Crosspatch] Miirza

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Miirza

Postby Miirza on August 4th, 2014, 7:47 am

Miirza

ob_fb01fd_tumblr-mh01k3tfoi1r257ybo1-1280.gif
ob_fb01fd_tumblr-mh01k3tfoi1r257ybo1-1280.gif (110.63 KiB) Viewed 558 times

Appearance

Race: Kelvic (Wolf)
Birthday: 33 Fall of 512 AV
Birthplace: Avanthal

Appearance:
Human form: She is rather small, standing 5'2" and weighing 120lbs. Her eyes are bright blue, and slightly tilted. She has black hair that falls down to her mid back when she lets it hang loose, though she usually has it in a ponytail. Her skin is slightly tanned even though she is from the far north.

Wolf Form: In her wolf form, she stands 2 3/4 feet to the shoulder. She's just shy of four and a half feet from nose to tip of the tail, and she weighs 83lbs. Her fur is as black as her hair when in human form, and her eyes are the same bright blue.

Character Concept

warrior_2_by_wlop-d2c8vrv.jpg
warrior_2_by_wlop-d2c8vrv.jpg (155.9 KiB) Viewed 563 times

Miirza prefers to be out in the woods over being surrounded by buildings. She enjoys going hunting in her wolf form, or just going out to be alone. The only time she doesn't mind being around other people is when she's had a few horns of mead or ale, though she doesn't partake in this sort of activity often because she hates waking up to the aftereffects. She has difficulty opening up to others because she always thinks they hold and an ulterior motive behind their pursuit of getting close. When she does open herself to another person, she shows them trust and loyalty, which she expects to receive from them in return. Her unwillingness to let people in, however, makes it difficult for her to make friends.

Character History

She was born to a Kelvic mother and Human father. Her mother, like her, was associated with a wolf form, and Miirza was the youngest of her five siblings. She was however the only wolf form Kelvic of the litter, which made her the envy of her older siblings due to the affection her mother gave her. Luckily for Miirza, she was able to enjoy her childhood with her her older sisters more than her brothers because her sisters are more of the gentle sort. Her father was a hunter, and he trained her how to survive out in the wilderness. She learned how to start fires and track prey from him, and also how to fletch arrows and maintain bows.

Language

Fluent Language: Wolf speech, Common
Basic Language:
Poor Language:

Skills

Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Wilderness Survival: Forest +15 # SP 15 Novice
Hunting +15 # SP 15 Novice
Weapon: Long Bow +10 # SP 10 Novice
Bowing and Fletching +10 # SP 10 Novice
Foraging +10 # RB 10 Novice

Lores

Lore-Making fire with sticks
Lore-Avanthal Culture

Possessions

1 Set of Clothing
-Simple Black Shirt
-Simple Black Pants
-Simple Red Undergarments
-Simple Black Cloak
-Simple Black Boots (though she enjoys to go barefoot)

1 Waterskin

1 Backpack which contains:

1 set of toiletries
-Comb (Wood)
-Brush (Wood)
-Soap
-Razor

1 weeks worth of food

-1 eating knife

-Flint & Steel

Heirloom: A simple silver headband with small runes etched into it, a gift from her mother when she turned one.

Housing

House:

Ledger

Living style: Poor (45 GM/s)

Purchase Cost Total
Starting +100 GM 100 GM
Trade in Housing +500 GM 600 GM

Thread List

Some background
Second part of background
Last edited by Miirza on April 14th, 2015, 2:19 am, edited 1 time in total.
Miirza
Player

Words: 13580
Joined roleplay: August 3rd, 2014, 4:24 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Journal

Miirza

Postby Crosspatch on August 11th, 2014, 7:07 am

Hello there!

I'm Crosspatch, one of the friendly CS Liaisons on Mizahar! I've been looking over your Character Sheet, and I have noticed some minor issues that need to be resolved and fixed. Sadly these need to be done before you can continue roleplaying, so let's take a look at them shall we?

• Kelvics can speak the 'language' of their animal form naturally when in that form, thus meaning you can make your knowledge of common as 'fluent'.
  • Due to being Novice in Wilderness Survival can you please clearly state somewhere the one environment type your PC is familiar with? (Example types include: Desert, Forest, Hills, Marsh, Mountains, Plains, Sea or Underground).
  • Please label your weapon skill as “Weapon: Weapon name.” For example to use a long bow it would be labelled as “Weapon: long bow“.
  • Even if your character has traded in their housing they must still state where they are currently living – be this in rented accommodation, a tent, and so on.

Once these problems have been dealt with, drop me a PM and I'll remove this intervention and approve your CS for you. Also if you have any questions don't hesitate to ask and I'll do my best to answer!

Crosspatch
Crosspatch
The multicoloured bear

Words: 180521
Joined roleplay: July 29th, 2013, 9:14 pm
Race: Staff account
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)