[Verified by Kismet] Arinia, The Inquiring Wolf

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

In this forum, all the character sheets are kept for player characters. Feel free to come on in, browse the forum, look at what sort of characters others have created, and then begin your very own!

Moderator: Liaisons

Arinia, The Inquiring Wolf

Postby Arinia on August 13th, 2014, 5:45 pm

Arinia

Important Information
Atlas

Current location- Lhavit
Current monitory amount- 330 Kina
Current plans- Find sanction in Lhavit.
Future goals-

Appearance
Injuries

Current Injuries
No Current Injuries

Past Injuries
No Past Injuries

Scars
No Lasting Scars

Random Space

Race: Kelvic, Talderian Wolf Link
Birthday: 08, Spring, 511.
Birthplace: Taldera Region, The Northern Reaches

Detailed Appearance: :
Arinia, is a hard strong woman in her human form, having grown up the dangerous forest regions, that she calls home, has left her fit and well toned, but her adventures have left their scars upon her tender skin. On the backs of her thighs are a few of these scars, earned by falling out of a tree in her youth. On her back are scars from a bear attack, the bear doesn't bare scars any longer, though her father gained a new coat. Faded and new bruises mark their place along her entire body.
She is 5'8" in height, and weighs just at 135 pounds. Although she is on the tall side when standing proper, this is not common position for her, as she usually is crouched, knees bent, back strait, so she can be closer to the ground.
Her hair reaches well past her shoulders to her mid-back, when it is not tied back with a thin leather strip, its coloration is a conflagration of copper reds and browns melding together almost seamlessly at times.
Her emotions incite her face to be seen as slack, free and full of joy when she is in the wilds, or happy with those around her, or hard, angry, and eyes piercing when looking for or at her next of prey. Her amber eyes slice through the night, her own opinion of her looks is unbiased, to her they are plain, which is good enough for her. After all, a hunter should be feared, not desired.

In her wolf form, Arinia is another beast entirely, being of Talderian decent she reaches nearly but just below eight feet in length, not counting her tail, and around the height of an average female human at the shoulder. She weighs over 250 pounds in this form, though the exact weight is unknown as not many people are open to testing such a creature. Her fir is thick retaining her human form's dark brown and red mixture, her underbelly bares a light silver-like color. Her ever-piercing amber eyes and her snarling teeth tend to be the last thing her prey ever sees, when hunting in this form.

Character Concept
Personality: Arinia is a hunter in all aspects of her life, but even then she is a carefree spirit.
Ethics: Kill, or be killed, but do not slaughter needlessly, and always prove your worth.
Likes: Meat, Nice people, The moon, The stars, the wilderness around her, and the night she calls home.
Dislikes: Mushrooms, men who badger her, and lazy people.
Detailed Concepts :
Personality:Arinia is one of an adventurous hunter, she grew up in The Northern Reaches, within the Taldera Forest with her parents teaching, or trying to teach, her what she would know in the world. Things like hunting, foraging, and unarmed combat to protect her self in her human form. Her mother, a Linx Kelvic was also a magician of sorts and taught her Auristics in order to help Arinia hunt as well as watch out for Larger Carnivores, Arinia also learned minor hypnotism, and remancy as defensive skills when her unarmed combat ability are not best for the situation.
While Arinia learned these things from her mother, her father, an Owl Kelvic, tried to teach her the more logical side of life. Although most of these subjects bore Arinia one thing in particular stuck, and that is knowledge of the divine, and their influence in our lives. Gods like Leth, Tanroa, and Akajia fascinated her, while gods like Vayt, Krysus, and Ivak, either frightened her, or disgusted her. Another concept that stuck with her was the idea of their creator Marcus Kelvic and more importantly the power his original kelvins held, Arinia became obsessed with the idea of 'Dream Walking' maybe that was the secret to meet a god, or even explore something new, Arinia didn't really care what she would do with such a power, she just knew she could take entirely new adventures.
Though she had to learn things fast within the dangerous forest it gave her a sense of pride and honor, and also a will to have a 'Pack' or group of her own, as well as a curiosity of these divine drove her to the conclusion that it was time to leave, make her own way, in time maybe even get bonded.

Ethics: Arinia is never lazy and doesn't agree with those that are, she refuses to kill without cause, but have no qualms with it if it involves a hunt, she is attacked, or they hurt those she loves. Arinias ethics are a little mixed depending among the scenario but one thing that will or at least has always remained constant is her loyalty to loved ones.

Likes: she loves to hunt, sometimes fight, and usually find something to stick her snout in, though it Usually bites back. She understands the dangers she just chooses to ignore it.
She loves to dance, sing, be carefree, she doesn't care about wearing her clothes because they interfere with shifting witch she tries to do on a normal basis.

Dislikes: there isn't much she dislikes, she does hate mushrooms but that's a story for another time. She doesn't like laziness, it's boring to her. Lastly she doesn't care for studying but that depends on the subject.

Character History
Detailed History :
Pre-Creation
Even though Arinia is only three years of age much has happened in her life as a Talderian Wolf, She was born to an Owl, her logical father, and Link, her mystical mother. They all lived and learned in the Taldera regions forest. Like all Kelvics she grew up fast in body her mind always stayed a little young and adventurous, many times she almost got herself into more than she could handle with all the creatures roaming the forest.
In her early life she gained knowledge of magic from her mother, and the knowledge of the gods from her father. They are lessons that will stay with her forever, as well as the knowledge to hunt, kill, and survive in the harsh wilderness.

Pre-Creation, Flashbacks

Post-Creation
Last edited by Arinia on June 8th, 2015, 8:14 pm, edited 57 times in total.
Arinia
The Inquiring Wolf

Words: 51224
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2014, 7:50 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Arinia on August 13th, 2014, 6:55 pm

Skills and Knowledge

Skills
Skills
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Hunting 10RB 10 Novice
Acrobatics 10SP 10 Novice
Wilderness Survival, mountains 20SP 20 Novice

Magic
Magic
Skill EXP Total Proficiency
Auristics 15SP 15 Novice
Reimancy(Air) 5SP 5 Novice

Language
Language
Fluent Language: Common, Canine

Lore
Lores

-Lore of Basic Religion
-Lore of Original Kelvics

Special Abilitys
Special

-Shapeshifting- Arinia can shapeshift freely between her human and wolf forms

-Heightened Senses- Arinia has the Senses of a wolf, focusing on hearing, smell, and a slightly better Darkvision.

Possessions

Heirloom:
Arinias Heirloom :
Her is a claw she wears around her neck, a claw of a dire bear her, her mother, and her father hunted on Arinias first hunt long ago, she wears it as a memory to the loss that night.

Housing
Turn in housing for 500 Gold Mizas, found a cave outside of Lhavit that she currently calls home.

Currently Living-
home sweet home :
Upon finding the city of Lhavit Arinia being much more happy in the wilds knew she needed to find a home, or at least a temporary place to call such. Upon investigation, using skills she learned with her time in the Talderian terrain she was able to stalk out and claim a cave to call her home.

More in development..

Ledger

Year/Season Why Cost Total
Creation Starting +100 Kina 100 Kina
Creation Housing Trade in +500 Kina 600 Kina
Fall 514 Living Expenses -135 Kina 465 Kina
Winter 514 Living Expenses -135 Kina 330 Kina
Spring 515 Living Expenses - 0 Kina(noteI was inactive during spring season.) 330 Kina

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Last edited by Arinia on June 8th, 2015, 5:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Arinia
The Inquiring Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Postby Arinia on June 7th, 2015, 7:03 am

Interview with a Talderian Wolf(Working on Editing)

General Information :
1. What is your Name?-
“My name is Arinia.”

2. Do you go by a nickname or pet name?-
“please just call me Arinia”

3. How old are you?-
“I look a lot older than I actually am. I bet you can’t guess?'
*Sly Smile* 'No? Well I'm four years of age.'

4. What is your height?
“Right now I am 5’8” or so, tonight I will be about as tall as an mid-sized human female, and a bit larger in length.”

5. What is your weight?-
“135? Now, 200 more or less tonight, I have never been weighed while shifted”

Aesthetics :
1. Describe yourself as you see yourself.
“Well right now I'm quite plain, simple, maybe even on the pretty side. Other times I am beautiful, strong, and wild.”

2. Describe yourself as others typically see you.
“Now or later? Why don't you tell me what you see now? Later... well they usually run before they get a chance to tell me. My family always said I was beautiful though…”

3. What is your favorite body feature?
“My eyes.”

4. How physically fit are you?
“Growing up in the jungle made me quite fit, all that running, and fighting.”

5. How do you typically dress and what is your style?
“I try to wear simple clothing. Anything more and it interferes with my shifting, and I don’t want to ruin anything expensive.”

Family :
1. Who are your parents and what are they like?
“...my parents were. Magnificent, mighty hunters, and great teachers, I miss them dearly.”

2. Do you have any brothers or sisters?
“My only sibling has probably been born by now, though I will never see him orher.”

3. What is your extended family like?
“Good question.”

4. Do you consider close friends as important or more/less important than family?
“Isn't a close friend... a bondmate or not... family in its self?”
*looks into the distance*
“Blood is just that, Blood. It is the heart that dictates family.”

5. Do you treat animals like family?
“With all the questions I have answered, you should know this to be true. I love the many animals of the forest. Even as I must hunt them to survive.”

“Within the Taldera forest. I know not the exact location.”

2. Where do you live now?
“I have found a pleasant cave outside of Lhavit. I plan to stay there for a while.”

3. If you could live anywhere in Mizahar where would that be?
“I have never really thought about it. The only place I ever called home was Taldera… I never wish to return there.”

4. Do you have a favorite place to vacation or spend leisure time?
“I love in trees while in my human form, otherwise, a peaceful lake, mountain cliff, somewhere the fury of nature and me can talk in silence... Nature, Caiyha to some, truly is beautiful isn't she?”

5. Where do you fear to be?
“Bound, with either chain or cage.”

Traits :
1. Do you have any physical weaknesses (disease, scars, and missing limbs?)
'I fell out of a tree and scared my leg, was attacked by a bear, scar on back. I get bruised a lot. No... Diseases... I hope.'

2. Are you right handed or left handed?
'Both'

3. What languages do you speak? What do you sound like? Do you have an accent?
'The language of the wolf is quite beautiful don't you thing? From the terror inflicting gnarl, to the serine howl. I know those sounds, very well. As for others, well we are talking gin common, the only other tongue I know.'

4. Do you have any odd mannerisms, annoying habits, or other defining characteristics?
'I need to hunt, howl sometimes, oh, and I love to eat. A lot. Rare meat in particular.'

5. Do you have (or want to get) any tattoos or piercing? Why do you have them (or will get them) ?
'I would love a tattoo, mostly because the tribal designs i have seen are beautiful art in its self.'

Occupations :
1. What is your occupation?
'Hunter'

2. Do you like/dislike your work? Why?
'I love the thrill of the hunt.'

3. If you could be anything you wanted to, what would you be?
'A master of the magic my mother taught me, and a prideful hunter, maybe even get the chance to speak with a god? Leth I hear is rather beautiful, or at least I assume with the sight of the moon.'

4. What occupation do you admire the most? Why?
'That of the scholar. Why? Because it has to be the most boring job there is, and I couldn't do it. But hey, someone has to right?'

5. What occupation do you lest like? Why?
'None really. Everyone in the pack has their job for a reason.'

Childhood :
1. What sort of child were you?
'Adventurous, Crazy, Troublemaker, many of which I was called'

2. What is your favorite memory from childhood?
'...My first hunt.'

3. What is your worst memory from childhood?
'Something about a Giant carnivorous flora.'

4. What sort of relationship did you have with your parents?
'We were very close, I loved them a lot.'

5. Who was your most influential role model?
'The moon, the wild, Time itself, both the gods, and the ideas, the lessons they all teach us.'

Education :
1. What sort of education do you have?
'I had plenty of education, how to hunt, fight, protect myself, and the gods. Do I know how to write? Nope.'

2. Do you like/dislike learning?
'Depends on the subject.'

3. Where or how did you learn most of your skills/abilities?
'Deep in the forest, and some... After I set out on my own, I wonder just how easy the mind can be influenced.'

4. How do you learn best?
'By doing what I am trying to learn, unless it is about the gods. It witch case their stories.'

5. What are your educational goals for the future?
'Prove my skills, learn all I can about them, oh, and meet a god... maybe. Is such a thing possible?

Relationships :
1. Do you form close bonds with people? Why? Why not?
'Sometimes, depends on if they can prove themselves. No I have never been... bonded.'

2. Do you trust people easily? If not, why not?
'Unless they prove me a fool for doing so yes, why not? People should have honor.'

3. Do you consider yourself straight, gay, bi, or something else?
*Smiles* 'Bi for sure, both the man, and the woman excite me. They are both beautiful in their regards.'

4. Have you ever been kissed? If so, describe the first time.
'Yes.. I have.' *looks away with a tear in eye. 'A powerful hunter, who’s name I will not say, he was a Boar, he was beautiful. The kiss was surprising, under Leths watchful gaze.. It was perfect.. until.'

5. Have you ever had sex? If so, describe the first time.
*winks* 'why aren’t you curious, yes I have had partners. Most I regret.'

Drugs and Alcohol :
1. Have you ever been drunk? If so, describe your first time.
'Yes, I did not like it, all the falling over, it makes you way too easy of a target.'

2. Do you like to drink on a regular basis?
'No.'

3. What sort of alcohol do you prefer?
'None really, I guess if I had to choose... wine?'

4. Have you ever tried drugs (mood altering substances)? If so, which kinds and what did you think of them?
'I ate a rather large mushroom once. Something about seeing sounds and hearing colors, and I think there was a big purple dinosaur? Definitely will not happen again.'

5. What do you think of drugs and alcohol? Be specific.
"Addicting, harmful, mind altering. Too easy to kill while in use.'

Likes and Dislikes :
1. What are your hobbies?
'Hunting, Dancing, Singing, and many things I love.'

2. Do you like to read?
'Read? I have never needed to...'

3. What annoys you more than anything else?
'Flees, they are such a pain.'

4. What do you find the most relaxing activity to do?
'Hunting, that moment right before you pounce, you prey having no idea you are there. That.. That is when I am most relaxed.'

5. What kinds of things embarrass you? Why?
'Again with the odd questions? Nudity is nothing to me, being what I am, neither is.. Playful banter' *winks* 'I really don't know to be honest? Maybe you should tell me what embarrasses you?'

Favorites :
1. What is your favorite color or colors?
'Red, Silver, Black, all are beautiful.'

2. What is your favorite time of day?
'Twilight. Just as the moon is rising.'

3. What is the most beautiful thing you’ve ever seen?
'A Massive moon shining over the lake next to our cave, the night sky burring in its cool breeze, the sounds of animals sleeping, hunting, baying, that is beautiful.'

4. What do you like to eat? What do you hate to eat?
'Raw meat, cooked meat, fish, birds. All are great. Hate? Mushrooms.'

5. What is your favorite type of weather? Does any kind scare you?
'The fog, and slight rain are my favorites. A torrential downpour, thunder, they are terrifying.'

Outlook :
1. Are you optimistic or pessimistic?
'Optimistic.'

2. What are your religious views?
'I am quite in love with the idea of gods, In particular I love Leth and call him on a moonlit night. Akajia when on a hunt, and need stealth. Caiyha, while in her domain, and to be closer to places i love. Viratas, when feeding, for it is he who commands our blood. And, although I have never prayed to them, my father also told me of Kelwyn, just in case my cause seems impossible. All these gods were taught to me by my father, and all of them I cherish. I was told of some to be careful of though, gods who’s names I will not say, just in case they learn of my... distrust.'

3. Would you be able to kill?
'Oh yes, I am, especially if they attack first. But not always, in hunt. Its best they know you are not there.'

4. What are your views on sex?
'It's your body, feel free to take in any particular pleasure of your desire.'

5. What, in your opinion, makes a successful life?
'Following your heart, seeking your love, and making your life, your own.

Actions :
1. What is the worst and best thing you’ve ever done?
'Killed, on both accounts...'

2. What is your greatest regret?
'That is something i try not to think about, I have given you some ideas in our previous conversations...'

3. What is your best/worst memory?
'Haven't you asked this before?'

4. If you could change one thing about your past, what would it be and why?
'Nothing, although I have regrets, they make me, and I wouldn't change that.'

5. What are you the most proud of doing in your life?
'That is a good question, sorry I will have to think on it.'

Emotions :
1. How honest are you about your thoughts and feelings with others?
'Brutally.'

2. Do you have any biases or prejudices?
'Not that I know of.'

3. What makes you happy?
'I have told you, the hunt.'

4. Who or what, if anything, would you die for?
'Family, Friends, things that I love.'

5. What makes you angry?
'Anything that attacks what I previously said.'

Relationships :
1. In general, how do you treat others?
'Generally? I feel better than I am treated, at least... once they realize what I am.

2. Who is the most important person in your life, and why?
'I am not sure.'

3. Who is the person you respect the most, and why?
'Same.'

4. Do you have a spouse or significant other? If not, describe an ideal lover.
'No.. I don't. And... Strong... passionate... beautiful, not in body, but soul.'

5. Do you trust anyone to protect you? Who, and why
'Sure why not? Are you offering?'

Group Situations :
1. Do you tend to argue with people, or avoid conflict?
'Depends on how they act and how stupid their idea is.'

2. Do you tend to take on leadership roles in social situations?
'I love to be the alpha Wolf.'

3. Do you like interacting with large groups of people? Why or why not?
'Yes, I love the pack.'

4. Do you care what others think of you?
'Generally not too much it depends on who they are.'

5. What do you think of others, in general?
'They are beings with souls like me, we might be different in many ways, but we all die the same, we all love.'

Self Image :
1. What is your greatest strength as a person?
'I am not sure, after our conversation what do you think?'

2. What is your greatest weakness?
'My fears, I need to overcome them.'

3. If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?
'Nothing, you asked this before.'

4. Are you generally introverted or extroverted?
'A what?' *winks*

5. Are you generally organized or messy?
'Organized.'

Beliefs :
1. What God or Goddess do you find most appealing, if any?
'Leth, Akajia, Caiyha, Viratas, and Kelwyn.'

2. Which God or Goddess do you fear, if any?
'Is it not safe to fear them all?'

3. Do you have any Gnosis Marks? If so, how did you receive them?
'No, but if getting one means meeting a god? I would love one, one day.

4. What lengths would you go to please your deity?
'Far, they have helped in ways I cannot explain, the things I love are their domains.'

5. Where do you draw the line at pleasing your deity? What is too much?
'Nothing really, probably pointless murder, but none I love would ask of that.'

Life & Death :
1. What do you absolutely live for?
'Myself, and those I love.'

2. What is the best part of life?
*smiles* 'The hunt."

3. What is the best part of death?
'Freedom? Maybe?'

4. If you could choose, how would you want to die?
'Battle, on my feet, or paws, I am fine with either.'

5. What is the one thing for which you would most like to be remembered after your death?
'My skills, and achievements, with those I can live forever.'

Virtus Junxit Mors Non Separabit
Arinia
The Inquiring Wolf

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes