Ramblings of a Wolf

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The player scrapbooks forum is literally a place for writers to warm-up, brainstorm, keep little scraps of notes, or just post things to encourage themselves and each other. Each player can feel free to create their own thread - one per account - and use them accordingly.

Ramblings of a Wolf

Postby Arinia on January 20th, 2015, 12:06 am

So I decided I will go ahead and make a Scrapbook, over time I think I will include some of my own art, character ramblings, personal ramblings, and pretty much whatever comes to mind. One day ill probably create a character journal and keep Arinias thoughts there, but for now I will post them here as desired.

So speaking of personal ramblings, I was listening to Evanescence while writing the final part to my Flashback called The Hunt. It is always an emotional song, and it effected how I planned the ending of the thread. I wanted to share the song with people, so here you guys go, tell me what you think.

With this i want to leave you with something that i have created xD one of the reasons I was gone so long was because of research, I was the lead of a research project with 13 other students, I will not post the results here. For, that is a 98 page research Document, but with the research document was a 107 frame powerpoint, that i am also not posting here. What i am posting is this. This is a graphic i created for the powerpoint, The project was to create a space-station, so this was the outcome using photoshop and a software known as CATIA.
Last edited by Arinia on January 21st, 2015, 1:27 am, edited 1 time in total.
Arinia
The Inquiring Wolf

Words: 51224
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2014, 7:50 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

Ramblings of a Wolf

Postby Arinia on January 20th, 2015, 10:16 pm

Alright, so I have submitted a HD request for Arinias family. Waiting for that all to go through, I really really hope it doesn't pose in problems. I am excited for it, because it helps Arinia's fluff, and that is always exciting :D

So here are the character im hoping to get accepted.
Lilthe :
NPC- Lilthe
Race- Kelvic(Talderian Lynx)
Skills-
Auristics 15
Reimancy(fire) 5
Hunting 10
Wilderness survival 10
Play Musical Instrument 5
Singing 5
Location- Deceased
Bio- Lilthe is part of a pack of Kelvics living in the wilds of Talderia, she is the most gifted in magic among the group, and passed that along to her daughter. Generally in the animal kingdom packs are run by men, but in the wilds of Taldera when she gives an order no one argues. She is a caring and companionate mother, and friend, but a ruthless enemy. During a hunt she works fast and strikes hard generally switching between her animalistic shapes a desired. One of her passions in the Ocarina, she would always use it and sing around the campfire with the rest of her pack. Her and her husband Xavior are both dire animals, and pass that trait along to their daughter Arinia. Lilthe passed away in an ambush within the Talderian forest. It is part of the reason Arinia left home.

Xavion :
NPC-Xavion
Race- Kelvic(Talderian Forest Owl)
Skills-
Wilderness survival 10
Observation 10
Teaching 5
Scouting 10
Religion 10
Story Telling 5
Location- Taldera
Bio- Xavion is more of a teacher and scout than a fighter. Generally he scouts for the pack during a hunt, or he is teaching, telling a story, or being a father while around a campfire. It is through Xavion Arinia gained her knowledge, and adoration, of Leth, Akajia, Caiyha, Viratas, and Kelwyn. It is also through him she gained her fear of Ivak, and some of the other gods. Xavion along with his wife are of Talderian decent, and passed that trait along to their daughter. Months after his wife’s death Xavion married Lidia, who was also widowed that year.

Blackcat :
NPC- Blackcat
Race- Kelvic(Talderian Panther)
Skills-
Hunting 15
Wilderness Survival 10
Unarmed 15
Stealth 10
Location- Deceased
Bio- Blackcat was always the silent hunter of the pack, he was father to Derik and husband to Lidia. He was tough on the pups within the pack, never letting them get away with mischief, and always lurking in the shadows ready to pounce if they were unwary. In his own way he loved them all, though you never hear him say it. He passed away during a coming of age hung Arinia was to lead. This event has always stuck with Arinia. Although he is Talderian, he did not pass the trait off to his son.

Lidia :
NPC- Lidia
Race- Kelvic(Hawk)
Skills-
Wilderness survival 10
Foraging 15
Camouflage 10
Herbalism 10
Healing 5
Location- Taldera
Bio- Lidia was always more a healer than a fighter. She always went on hunts, because it was expected of her, but she could never use her kelvic form, it was useless in the wilds of Taldera, but she helped in other ways. Always being there to forage necessary plants, and then use those plants as needed to help the pack. She loved helping around the campfire, singing, or listening to stories. She was always a helping hand to the children when her husband frightened them. Lidia like her son was not truly Talderian but a normal sized kelvic. She married Xavion to help more unite the pack. This for the most part did not effect Arinia. It was how things worked. That was until Lidia got pregnant.

Derik :
NPC- Derik
Race- Kelvic(Boar)
Skills-
Wilderness survival 15
Hunting 15
Brawling 10
Unarmed combat 10
Location- Deceased
Bio- Derik was Arinias first lover, and truly was a confusion for her. He always seemed to be two people, at times a kind and gentle member of the pack, and at others a cruel and angry man who would vent out on Arinia. She felt she loved him, but according to her mother could never bond to him, so she was always confused on this front. As for Derik himself, he cared little for teaching and stories. He mostly cared for the fighting and hunting aspects of the pack. Like his mother he has no dire blood and is a normal sized kelvic. Though that doesn’t stop him from trying his hardest. No matter how much he gets tossed around. Derik along with Lilthe died in the attack on Arinias pack.

In another note i really have to compleiment Mizahar. I was not sure how much I would love it, but god i really am loving it. In just the weekend i have posted over 24k in words. It helps that the site has such a great staff, i have flooded Gossamer with questions about Kelvics, Talderian animals, and just things in general, as well as Mirage for Lhavit, and NPC information and they both have been patient and nice to a new player. I really love that.

I have gotten into a habit of just popping in on the Chat and listening to people, sometimes talking. who am i kidding, i talk quite a bit probably annoying people, but oh-well :D. Anyways what i was saying is its awesome to see just how friendly the chat monitors are, like Ink and Monsoon, they are always helping and answering questions in chat. Even my own, and it is appreciated i know by more than myself.

Anyways ill get off my soap about the awesomness of this site and leave you guys with some music. This belongs to Paramore, another really good band.

Arinia
The Inquiring Wolf

Words: 51224
Joined roleplay: August 13th, 2014, 7:50 am
Blog: View Blog (4)
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes