Halloo.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Drop on by, introduce yourself, and let us know how you found us. In addition, don't be afraid to tell us what you'd like to get out of your Mizahar experience. Check out the stickies for more information.

Halloo.

Postby Bijaal on August 21st, 2014, 4:14 am

Hello all!

My name is Madeleine, but I go by Maddy for short. I've been rp'ing off and on since I was a wee lass of 11 or 12; considering that I am now 25, that means I've been an rp'er for a good long while. Sheesh! How time flies!

In terms of style, I usually go a pretty narrative route--given my bibliophile's heart--but I make it a point in life to be adaptable. The same thing goes, by the way, for what I like to write about. Most recently, for example, I was involved with a Game of Thrones based forum; before that, though, I was a long time member of a multi-genre forum. I loved both communities equally.

So far, Mizahar seems to be a great find. I like that this forum has stepped away from the typical fantasy tropes... much as I love 'em, they do become a little cliched after a while. As for what I would like from this experience, as long as I get the chance to delve into my character(s) personalities and psyches, I'll call it good. I'm a little (read a lot) of what you could call a character nut. I like playing different personalities/psyches just for the pleasure of seeing where they will take me. Bonus points if its in a collaborative setting (such as a forum).

Okay. I'll stop talking now... Cheers! and I look forward to writing with all of you!

:)
Bijaal
Player

Words: 1681
Joined roleplay: August 21st, 2014, 3:34 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet

Halloo.

Postby Marionette on August 21st, 2014, 6:02 am

If I had the time to keep up with more characters than I have now, I would write 'em. But alas, being an AS of Alvadas and dealing with the ones I have now keep me busy enough. I play a Chaktawe and a Myrian. I love both races oh-so-dearly.

My Myrian has stole my heart recently, however, so I have been getting into loads of fun in Taloba. People think when you write a cannibal, you have to be a bad guy. But I like to try a new mindset every once in awhile, and see the different cultures of some races.

Anyway, welcome Maddy! I hope you have a great time. I love it here. I used to do multi-genre rps before I came here. I tried to get back into them, but I keep wanting to use Miz races and things. xD So I stick with this place. If you need help with anything, let me know.
Marionette
Retired Staff

Words: 35074
Joined roleplay: July 17th, 2014, 5:02 am
Race: Staff account
Office