A D D I C T E D to me [a love like mine][M]

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The westernmost tip of Kalea, Wind Reach is home to an amazing group of people and their giant eagle mounts. [Lore]

A D D I C T E D to me [a love like mine][M]

Postby Liliana on October 11th, 2010, 1:44 am

(15th day of Fall 510[Ari's home]closed)

Rated M for Mature content

Lili wasn’t able to pinpoint what had first woken her up– perhaps the lose of body heat next to her, the fact there was no longer a familiar weight settled on her and the only thing her legs were tangled with was the covers. It was the shiver that brought her fully out of her slumber – motivating her body to wake up enough to know it was uncomfortable and didn’t want to be. A fine frown touched her full neutral colored lips as she barely was able to crack open her eyes.

As much as she didn’t want to get up Liliana found herself sitting up on one elbow her curly red hair falling into her eyes and further blurring her vision as she squinted into the dim surroundings of stone. She didn’t want to move at all, however, her thighs and arms ached in a reminiscent way and after a few minutes of heavily indignant contemplation. Lili wasn’t a morning person by any means. She didn’t appreciate being roused for seemingly no reason…or at least for not a more pleasing way.

Pushing her self up, she grabbed the soft and well worn in hide and slipped it on her shoulders as she dragged her long shapely legs over the side of the rather big bed. Taking a shallow but sharp breath in she glared at the freezing floor and made her way to the door. Leaning on the carved out frame for support she let her eyes skim the familiar setting of furniture and décor littered around the large but other wise basic common room. Liliana was always quite amazed at the space the riders were awarded though…she understood why.

However she didn’t quite see the fairness in it, from time to time – the fact she had no more then a one room place at the shop were she was still under the direction of her master. More often then not she found herself warming Ari’s bed more then her own. But could anyone blame her really? With that thought passed she smirked a little as she ducked her head down and walked across the luxurious expanse of the room to another door to push it open.

She was instantly greeted with the sight of the private bath, one of the features that kept her coming back – the man that occupied the space was definitely a good bonus as well…but at the moment she didn’t know where he was. Dropping the fur lined leather at the door she slipped in and didn’t waste time to toe it nearly closed before starting the hot water.

Lili didn’t wait till the tub was full either, she lifted a leg over and lowered down in it. Soon the room was filled was gently rolling with steam and she let out a content sigh as a languid but irresistible stretch pulled at her. With her legs curling up somewhat her back arched off the tub and her arms lifted overhead before she sank a deeper into the water. Draping her elbows on the rim Liliana let her bottle green eyes close as her head tip back…
Last edited by Liliana on October 11th, 2010, 1:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liliana
Player

Words: 4677
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2010, 11:30 pm
Race: Human, Inarta

A D D I C T E D to me [a love like mine]

Postby Ari Yantavi on October 11th, 2010, 3:09 am

Early morning and he was already awakened by the insistent, insufferably gibberish from his Eagle. The bond had countless benefits, not the least of which was the bed he left after slowly, carefully disentangled himself from both soft supply limbs and warm blankets. However the early morning awakening was enough to put him on edge, especially considering what he had left behind. Luckily he had enough motivation to behave rationally, he knew the best possible way to handle the situation was to simply do as Yantavi wanted, as was his duty.

After leaving the master bedroom he went to the nesting room door, opening it to the sound of massive wings fluttering. Only an Endal could possible hear it as such, and if he had heard it seven years earlier he would have thought it odd to think such a thing, but the light fluttering sound almost liked an exasperated sigh. "This wouldn't have been an issue if you hadn't woken so early," Ari reminded Yantavi aloud, feeling a sensation soon after that was accompanied by a small tremble in his wings, one he translated to a shrug.

"And if you had not spent your night-" The telepathic comment stopped abruptly when the Eagle received what he wanted, a quick grooming just to soothe him. He was groomed maybe twice a day, more if he wanted it. Usually it would only take one long grooming session for the Eagle to be clean and happy. But as he enjoyed it he still demanded it more often then was actually needed, and Ari suspected that he had wanted the special treatment the previous night, which is why he gave no argument when asked.

It took a while to be done, and with the cool rough stone beneath his feet he could feel that most of the warmth he gained in bed was sapped from him. Stroking Yantavi's feathers he looked up at him after he had nestled back down. "Better?" He asked with his brow raised, clearly eager to head back to bed, or better yet to a warm bath that was a luxury granted to the Endal. The response he got was mostly silence, which meant the giant bundle of feathers was drifting off to sleep.

Ari glared for just a moment, realizing the reason he was woken up was because Yantavi was seeking out a nap and needed some comfort before he could. He had been asleep, and was woken up by his Eagle who had already slept, who wanted to sleep longer. Before he could puff out a deep sigh he turned and went to the door, opening and closing it as quietly as he could manage, sensing that he hadn't made enough noise to be of note.

Once inside it would be unnecessary to mask his sounds, the walls were no taller or wider then necessary, and while it was stone the echos were broken up by grooves in the stone and sparse furniture. Wearing little more the flowing bryda of earth toned brown he swept easily through his home, going first to his bedroom. He eased the door open and found it empty. Knowing exactly where she would be he closed the door and went to his private bath.

The door opened quietly and he slipped in, the door barely cracked before he heard running water, which easily covered his entrance. With a clear smile on his lips he shifted into the room, nudging the bryda off his hips to collect on the floor as he went to the bath. While he didn't expect his little bit of stealth to be all the effective he did attempt to tip toe into the water slowly, moving behind Liliana.

Ari rested his hands wide to either side of her, leaned forward, and rested his lips on the nape of her neck. They parted briefly, pressing against her skin warmly, and then shifted his head back so he could whisper into her ear. "Taking advantage of warmth other then my own, I see."
Ari Yantavi
Player

Words: 3784
Joined roleplay: October 4th, 2010, 1:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Liliana on October 11th, 2010, 5:01 am

Lili was well into shamelessly enjoying the warm bath, relaxing all over again and not even bothered that she had woken up to begin with. This definitely beat the public baths any time. Slowly and humming to herself she moved her legs under the water, not really making the effort to really clean herself off in anyway just then but took the time to soak up the change to unwind. It didn’t happen often and when the chance was presented to her – she took it. That wasn’t to say that she liked to do this all the time…it was just something to slow paced for her tastes and despite her need for more on occasions, she was surprised she had the patience for her craft.

It took a level of tolerance and time she didn’t necessarily show all the time. While Liliana didn’t hear the door opening she hardly startled when she felt Ari slipping in the bath with her, right in behind her. Of course she accommodated him - sitting forward herself and opening her eyes as a small grin tugged at her lips especially when she felt his lips brushing against the back of her neck. And when he was speaking in her ear she couldn’t help or stop the low shuddering from the brief ghosting contact – like it was teasing, along with his words.

Giving a quiet chuckle Liliana pressed herself back into the man practically boneless and made a soft noise of appreciation for the well-toned and hard body behind her. Turning her head to the side the only effort she made was lifting her hand to push her fingers back to the back of Ari’s neck and up into his hair – her nails scratching lightly as she tipped her chin up so her lips brushed against his jaw. “Well,” she breathed out still grinning puckishly, “I had to get the warmth from somewhere. At least it was from a bath…”

Of course Lili hoped the banter and joking would get a possessive reaction out of him, something she secretly enjoyed and wanted. A reaction that would get her pulse pounding, or just a fluttering from the promise of rough pleasure in maybe the squeeze of his hand on her hip…

Taking a breath she turned around letting her hand drop back down though her fingers skimmed over the side of his neck and down his chest taking the time to walk them down the familiar expanse. Liliana chased her mouth over the smooth but defined area before pulling back completely – instantly missing the additional heat from the closeness. Still when she settled in front of him she brought her right leg up over his, bent, and rested her foot by his hip, “do you need your back washed, eagle rider?”

Now that sleep had left her completely, and she had something prospectively more interesting in front of her she was feeling decidedly ready for something to happen. No more thoughts of unwinding anywhere even near what she had in mind now.
Last edited by Liliana on October 11th, 2010, 2:23 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Liliana
Player

Words: 4677
Joined roleplay: October 3rd, 2010, 11:30 pm

Postby Ari Yantavi on October 11th, 2010, 2:19 pm

Ari's lips lifted at the corners lightly, the feel of her warmth pressing back into him, feeling her mold against him without any noticeable hint of tension as she pressed her soft back against his toned chest. The light shifting of water between their bodies limited friction, leaving him to enjoy the subtle shifting of her soft skin gliding over his chest.

While pressing back against him he felt her hand slipping into his long dark hair, the light scratching of her nails along his skin making his skin shiver briefly. The light brush of her lips on his skin gave him a brief flash of the bed he sadly left earlier in the morning. "You would find this alternate source of heat quiet cold if you did," He replied to her with a possessive growl rumbling at the back of his throat.

Tilting his head slightly to the side as her hand slid down his neck, his eyes of molten gold promising rapture as he stared down at her, a light shiver arching downward as her lips traveled over toned muscle. Not waiting for her leg to lift he bent forward and shifted a strong hand under one smooth cheek, the rough skin of his fingers shifting as he gripped into the soft flesh, pulling her against him.

Unyielding firmness greeted her, warmth pulsing against her. Moving a hand up over her her neck, into her hair in the same trail used against him moments earlier. A firm grip eased into her hair, tugging her head back firmly, growling at her while he possessively consumed her lips with his own, ignoring her offer for cleanliness, as he was more interested in needing it a little bit more.
Ari Yantavi
Player

Words: 3784
Joined roleplay: October 4th, 2010, 1:54 pm
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets