Completed So long, Summer [Job]

The mysterious affliction is gone, but work never ceases

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

The unassuming den of the Constrictor Dhani, it is truly a pit of snakes. Travelers should take care, because the Dhani are always hungry... [Lore]

So long, Summer [Job]

Postby Xen on August 28th, 2014, 3:43 pm

Summer 88, 514, A.V.

Xen was quick and already working. He held onto the palm of a large male constrictor with his left hand, and massages with the other. The task was difficult, though, because his client kept going to sleep! The sickness seemed to affect some constrictors more than others, and this male seems to be one of those some. Xen’s right hand rolls up the males constrictors arm and then back down. He rolls his hand all the way up his clients arm the second time, and stops at the elbow. With his thumb he massages the soft joint area of the forearm while moving it in a slow clockwise motion.

This earns Xen nothing, not even a satisfied hiss escapes the lips of his client. The male was in a deep asleep, and seemed to be enjoying the session. Xen had no idea why this narcoleptic constrictor dhani stepped into The Red Room; he probably just came for some of the services, or just to have Xen further enhance the magnitude of his laziness. The big male’s arm was loose and limber; his entire body was probably limp like this also, Xen thought. However, his stamina would not allow him to hold such a massive arm, nor would his arms be able to stand firm beneath this constrictors weight.

Xen stops massaging his client, and holds the sleeping males arm with both of his hands. Gently, he places the arm back beside the sleeping giant, deciding that it would be better to give the male a back massage. But, then Xen remembers about the males other arm, and walks around to go massage the arm just to be secure and even with the session. While walking he was preparing his hands to massage his client, rubbing them together to keep them warm.

Oh… Well, that's kinda disturbing, ” Xen thought abruptly

The male was missing an arm. It had been severed from the elbow, and appears as though someone had crushed his flesh and bone, before crudely tearing off the rest of the limb. Xen extends a hand to touch the healed, but rugged stump of flesh. What could have torn flesh from a large constrictor in this fashion? It had to be some large animal with massive, tearing claws, and fangs that could crush bone with just the mere closing of its maw. Xen touches the stub, and pulls away once he felt the leathery texture of the constrictors arm. Afterwards, Xen‘s perspective of the sleeping male was different; he could not imagine going through life without an arm.

He had to come to know the story of the missing arm, and study the beast which had the power to take the arm of a constrictor and live to be able to tell the tale. Constrictors were not the forgiving bunch; personal vendettas never fade until the aggressor is dead. Xen would go and take this wild beasts life, and add its bones and flesh to his collection.

Last edited by Xen on September 3rd, 2014, 12:39 am, edited 1 time in total.
Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Words: 390077
Joined roleplay: July 28th, 2012, 12:02 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 2
Featured Character (1) Overlored (1)

So long, Summer [Job]

Postby Xen on September 2nd, 2014, 12:07 am

Summer 88, 514, A.V.

“A myrian who calls himself Painsplitter did this to me, “solemnly said the male constrictor. “ I was prideful, careless,” the male continued. Xen could not help but sense the sadness and regret within this constrictor. However, what strikes him the most was that this big male knew he was mostly at fault—underestimating foe proved to be lethal after all. Xen had never seen a pensive constrictor before; constrictors were always strutting around tall and confident, but this one, this one was different. Inside his mind, Xen was hysterical with laughter! These giant serpents never ceased to surprise and amaze him, but more often than most, they filled him with displeasure and malice at their worst.

“Myrians are insolent fools that lack a true cause in life,” Xen said coldly. “I cannot understand them, what is their purpose in the jungle?” he continued. “Do they serve as food for the beasts, or are they simply living deterrents that stop the unwanted from visiting the jungle?” That would not do. The jungle was a marvelous place; everyone should get the chance to bathe in its awe striking essence. Yet, the myrian’s were preventing that and the constrictors did not seem to enjoy the presence of those not of their race.

There was an extreme lack of unity in Zinrah, if there was unity, Xen could not sense it.

“We need to become whole,” Xen said in a faint and ominous voice, it was almost like he was whispering. The male constrictor did not hear what Xen had said, but could sense that the viper was up to something, something wicked. In his eyes there was a sinister glint within them, and a smile stretches across Xen’s cheeks. He, with that same smile, tilts his head back and laughs out loud! But no one would hear the start of Xen’s madness, as this occurs within the privacy of his mind. “I’ll go and kill this Painsplitter for you,” Xen places a hand onto the constrictors shoulder. “It will be marvelous! I’ll take ALL of his limbs, and make him watch as I feed them to the beasts,” there was something wrong here, and the constrictor could sense it. “How can you say these things without a shard of emotion?” the male asked.

Xen opens his mouth and closes it. He didn’t know why he could, or was it that he didn’t want to recite the truth again. “I’m talking about the myrian’s, why should emotions be wasted on expendables?” Xen’s words were sharp, and piercing—transfixing like a swords blade. The constrictor wasn’t talking to someone who hated myrian’s. This person transcended hatred, yet there was no pity. This viper saw his enemies as waste, as one would see a cockroach crawling across the floor.The male constrictor sat up to get a full view of Xen, and what he saw disturbs him.

“What’s wrong with you?” the constrictor asked with worthy. “Nothing, but I will kill that myrian for you,” Xen assured. That was a blatant lie; his eyes were like those of a dying and broken person. Who after weeks of torture was finally about to snap, but Xen had yet to fall over the ledge of madness…yet. The constrictor got up after deciding he had enough of Xen’s aura “Do not kill Painsplitter; he is not your concern. I’am not your concern,” The constrictor got up, and hobbles his way out of the Red Room.

“No, you are my concern, you and all of Zinrah.” This didn’t bother Xen, he would still go confront Painsplitter later on, and give the male constrictor his head, if he is successful in battle. Xen sat back against a massage bench in the Red Room, he thought of nothing while alone. There wasn’t much on his mind at the moment; work was a kind of distraction to him. A place he could come to focus his massage skills and formulate things. Yes, the Red Room was his thinking chamber.

Xen sat in silence, thoughtless for several chimes before a female constrictor slithers in. She had a yellow body with a few light brown marks along her head and chest. The female’s eyes were green: a light green that one could only describe as lime. She was a silent one, and beautiful, having Xen wish he was a male constrictor in this moment. Xen stood and welcomes her with a bow, and in return he receives… a scoff.

“Just the back; shoulders and all else can be ignored,” the female said. Xen watches as the large female slithers her lengthy body onto the massage bench, mind at awe. He could not believe that the massage bench could hold this large mass without creaking, or breaking. The material used to make these benches would make good armor, but the soul who made these benches wouldn’t offer to make anything for free, for sure. Xen walks around the front part of the massage bench, and pauses.

Will definitely need this one to be in human form,” He thought.

Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

So long, Summer [Job]

Postby Xen on September 3rd, 2014, 12:36 am

The End
Unity, how would he make that happen? Xen had no idea how to control people, and persuasion certainly was not one of his strongest powers. He could use his charm on his own kind, but they too were serpents, and would not fall for the charm of another easily. That is what he assumed, he didn’t know the constrictors entirely, he knew some of their behaviors and that was it. “I have many talents, but what talent, or set of talents would be useful to me the most? What skills of mine standout the most? Xen thought. He was in silence for a chime before the female constrictor gave him an impatient hiss; she was ready for her massage.

“I apologize, Madame. I will start now,” he said apologetically. Xen positions his body beside his client and places his hands onto the center of her back. He was quick to massage, moving his hands backwards and forwards on his clients flesh, his movements were like that of a baker molding dough. Xen made use of the soft centers of his palms the entire time, and begins to move them upwards to the point of her shoulder. The massage stops here, and he could feel the tip of the shoulder with his fingers. It felt really hard, bony and the shoulder bone poked at his fingers. Xen then slowly moves his fingers towards his client’s neck, as he went, he massaged her right shoulder. He squeezes gently, and then releases, squeezes and releases again; his fingers cascading down and then returning up the front of his clients shoulder while his thumbs pressed against the back.

Xen was graceful with his movements; at least that’s what he thought. Xen massages along his clients shoulder until he could feel some soft muscle underneath his fingers. This was odd to him, as he never massaged this area before, causing him to pause the session for a moment. “ How should I handle this area? He thought with a puzzled expression. While Xen was thinking of something—the female constrictor hissed at him in impatience. She knew she hadn’t told Xen to stop. Xen eyes the female, and then sighs off his frustration. “ Improvise, improvise,” he would not fail his client!

Xen places his right thumb onto that soft spot and puts his left thumb on top of the other. He presses down, and does so very, very softly before easing off the pressure. Xen presses, adding gentle pressure and then eases, releasing the pressure. This didn’t impress the female until Xen softly turns his thumbs clockwise. The motion surprises the female, causing her to jump and hiss in surprise! She in turn surprises Xen, who thought he had touched or harmed a sensitive muscle. “It’s alright, you can keep going,” her words were soft, not harsh like they were before. “Okay,” Xen replies in both relief and happiness—he hadn’t harmed his client like he believed.

Xen presses on!

Xen’s techniques revolved around kneading, stroking, and rubbing. Only now did he try a ‘different’ method of massage. It proved to be successful, and maybe he could try some other things in the future, or when his talent and knowledge in massage expands. “ It would be too weird to massage with my forearms,” Xen thought and later wondered. What would it be like to massage someone with the forearms? Well, Xen knew he would definitely obtain a wider reach, and the entire back would be massaged evenly. The steep sides would be a problem, though, but he could always use his hands to get the areas he would miss.

Xen places his forearms onto his client’s upper back, and spreads them to add space. He leans over his client some to allow some of his body weight to fall upon his arms. Once he felt he was ready, Xen applies firm downwards pressure, and moves his arms down his clients back. The technique was strange and also interesting to Xen. Pressure he exerts allows him to feel deep into his client’s muscles, and as he went down he felt little bumps touch his skin. When Xen rolls back up and feels the little bumps again. He assumes this was his client’s spine, and paid no attention to it. Once he felt he was finish, Xen checks to see his client’s condition—she was asleep. And Xen did nothing to wake her, he simply leaves her where she was and sits down against another massage bench—he was tired from all that standing.

Xen

Xen
Stygian Serpentis

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes

So long, Summer [Job]

Postby Voodoo on September 5th, 2014, 3:02 pm

Player 1 :
Skills:
  • Observation: +3
  • Massage: +2
  • Socialization: +2
Lores:
  • Massage: Working Methodically
  • Painsplitter: The Arm Stealing Menace
  • Massage: Understanding a Baker's Technique
  • Massage: Working out Knots with Thumbs

Comments :
Questions, comments, concerns? Please PM me.
Voodoo
I'm known for ma graveside manner...

Words: 73986
Joined roleplay: June 3rd, 2014, 4:50 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Featured Contributor (1) Power Fork (1)