Bruises, Bandages, and Bitter Teas, Oh My! (Sitkanis)

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A village cut off from the rest of Mizahar by the Valterrian, slowly reestablishing contact with the outside world.

Postby Adalia on January 31st, 2011, 1:12 pm

"Practice, my love, practice," the Konti teased, smiling up at him. "Although, you are somewhat insecure, if your only solace that your lady has no intentions to poison you is that she is physically incapable of doing so, my darling," she then added, slowly and measuredly, her voice lilting in a mesmerizing fashion as she did so. Slowly, enticingly, she shifted, moving her legs and hips, spreading the former so that she was straddling him, her upper body pressed up against his as he rested his head on her shoulder. A quiet sigh, one of content, left her lips, but when she leaned into her ear to mutter about how she was beautiful, she couldn't help but giggle ever so playfully. "I hadn't the slightest idea," she purred, pulling back her head a few inches, so that she could deliver a glance to his eyes, one that conveyed her next words as much as the words themselves did. "After all, it's not like you say it every other sentence..." she laughed softly, running her hands up his sides, tracing the muscles that she could feel through his shirt with delicate, trained fingers.

Eventually, the fingers danced up along his sternum, tracing the delicate, life-granting veins and arteries in his neck, with a precision only one whom had spent hours, even days, learning the anatomy of the human body could achieve. Then, her hands split, one going up the left side of his neck, the other the right. The one dancing up the right stopped and rested on his cheek, while her left hand continued to go up further, go back farther, eventually resting on the hard ridge at the back of his skull, tugging softly at his hair as she entwined his dark locked around her scaled and webbed fingers. Silently, holding her breath, she leaned so that she was little more than a few millimeters from the man, her full lips brushing against his as they moved to form the sounds of speech. "Let it be my turn to tell you something. You, Sitkanis, are a dashing, dashingly handsome man, one that I adore," she dragged out the o in adore, ending her speech only when she planted a soft kiss to his lips, one which quickly became much less soft, as she tugged at his bottom lip with her own lips, her fingers still digging into his hair.

"Your lack of focus is starting to affect me," she uttered, cursing him sarcastically after breaking the kiss, putting a little bit of distance between their faces to signify that she was looking to try and get something productive done, as nice as this was. "Will you try again now?"
Adalia
The Traveling Doctor

Words: 34545
Joined roleplay: September 11th, 2010, 10:13 pm
Race: Konti
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Sitkanis on February 27th, 2011, 11:57 pm

Adalia's words were like a lullaby to Sitkanis. He smiled at every word. He was not sure if the enchanting Konti was naturally this good at seduction of if she had to try. The calm look in her eyes told him she was not trying too hard. The simple fact was, he was enamored by her and there was nothing either one of them could do about it. "Me, insecure? I highly doubt it baby. You won't find a man more secure than me." He knew the statement was a little pretentious but he would not have Adalia thinking he was insecure. Insecurity was for children, not for men. He blushed slightly at her words. He did not notice how many times he whispered that she was beautiful. He just voiced what he thought and he thought she was the most beautiful sight he had ever seen. "Well, why should I lie right? I promised to always tell you the truth." He closed his eyes as he felt her fingers move across his neck. Her smooth touch made his heart race. "Just like the horses…"

When Adalia's fingers intwined Sitkanis' hair he grabbed tight to her blouse. Her fingernails brushing against his scalp made each hair follicle feel like it was full of life. He sighed and placed his cheek against her's. She had him, all of him. He knew he loved her. It was more than the words, more than even the feeling. It was who he was. His love made up part of who he was now. "It is good to know the feeling is mutual. I would not want you thinking any other way." He breathed slowly out of his nose and smiled. He could feel his heart racing and he was yearning for her. He wanted her, at least more of her. He didn't want to work on medicine. He wanted to work on the beautiful woman in front of him.

"Hmmm, maybe that means something my little water lily. Maybe we should work on something else. You can still take your shirt off though." Sitkanis smiled at Adalia and pulled his shirt off showing his tanned skin and toned body. He picked up the medical supplies and then turned his brown eyes to Adalia. "Medical practice doesn't seem so appealing now does it?" He wrapped his arms around her and placed his chin on her shoulder. He breathed in her scent and smiled. "So, do you have a bed here? I have a friend who said I could use his house if you would rather not… have a little fun here." He was not sure how uncomfortable Adalia was with getting serious in a chapel. Sitkanis did not care too much, as long as they were not sleeping together in the pews.
We'll dance in the moonlight
We'll rock till dawn
And if you can't dig it baby
Well then I'm movin' on
-Brandon Saller
Sitkanis
Gimme My Nightlife

Words: 136709
Joined roleplay: August 29th, 2010, 4:54 am
Race: Ethaefal
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tabarnac on May 15th, 2011, 6:41 am

XP Award!

Sitkanis
XP Award: Seduction +5; Medicine +1

Additional Notes:
Too bad his fishy lady quit, but now he can use those wiles on the other ladies of Denval!

Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or concerns.

Keep writing!
Tabarnac
god of carnage

Words: 346698
Joined roleplay: May 26th, 2010, 3:06 am
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 5
Featured Contributor (1) Trailblazer (1)
Advocate (1) One Thousand Posts! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Previous