Black Rock's Seasonal Quest Sign-ups

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

This is the development forum for Black Rock. Come inside to develop, play, and discuss ways to improve and expand our wonderful city!

Postby Traverse on September 22nd, 2014, 10:07 pm

The Iyvess Mystery

At first it would seem that the arrival of the Saltwater Iyvess was straightforward. They came and joined their Charodae neighbors, they began exploring the island peacefully, and then got caught up in their dislike of the Svefra and a few among them were turned to Ashls upon the docks, never to be seen again. At least that is what everyone who witnessed the event said...

Then rumors began to surface, seeming to originate from the Ghosts that they have heard strange noises coming from the depths of the fissure formed on the 24th. Some say they heard hisses, others howls of pain, others monstrous noises for which no sentient being could make. Once these rumors were heard by the Saltwater Iyvess they became determined to investigate, and conveniently the fissure is largely submerged, opening up into the Western Bay.

A few volunteers have joined the Saltwater Iyvess for the journey, a few regretful Svefra even donating some rowboats for those unable to make the journey underwater. One way or another you and the Iyvess will find what is lurking in that fissure, and only one thing is certain: Such a journey is not for the faint of heart...

If you are interested in joining Black Rock's Fall Quest please fill out the information below. The quest will begin 2 weeks from today!

Code: Select all
[b]Name:[/b] Your Name!
[b]Skills you think will be useful on this quest:[/b] The answer can be 'none', don't worry!
[b]Any skills you're looking to improve on this quest?[/b] Put skills here
[b]What are you looking to get out of this quest?[/b] Tell us all
c
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)

Postby Maro on September 22nd, 2014, 11:22 pm

Maro

Name: Maro
Skills you think will be useful on this quest: Weapon: Bolas, Foraging and Fishing (depending on how long the quest takes), A bit of Spiritism
Any skills you're looking to improve on this quest? Weapon: Bolas and Rowing, but anything else I can manage to get would be fantastic
What are you looking to get out of this quest? I'm looking to get my feet wet in the questline aspect of RP on this site. I have yet to do any quests and have had a minimal number of threads with other PCs. I think that is what I most look forward to in this quest. Besides that, just some exploration of Black Rock and gaining some experience and lores sounds like a lot of fun.
Maro
Player

Words: 179660
Joined roleplay: August 11th, 2014, 1:56 pm
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Medals: 2
Donor (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Sydney Turnstone on September 23rd, 2014, 5:12 am

Name: Sydney Turnstone
Skills you think will be useful on this quest: WIlderness Survival, maybe Spiritism?
Any skills you're looking to improve on this quest? Wilderness Survival, Spiritism, Swimming, and maybe Navigation?
What are you looking to get out of this quest? Just an awesome adventure and a good way to get to know the other PCs on Black Rock!
Sydney Turnstone
Player

Words: 8060
Joined roleplay: January 3rd, 2014, 4:04 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Traverse on October 9th, 2014, 9:37 pm

Hello guys!

Sorry for the delay, but The Quest is now up!

Here is the link and can't wait to get started with you guys!
Traverse
Journey to your limits

Words: 1283282
Joined roleplay: December 18th, 2012, 4:16 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Medals: 7
Featured Contributor (1) Artist (1)
Trailblazer (1) Donor (1)
One Thousand Posts! (1) One Million Words! (1)
Extreme Scrapbooker (1)