Kayan's Journal

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forum. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to start IC Journaling in this forum. Each character is allowed threads here where they can store notes they learn IC, facts, or even talk about their feelings and inner thoughts. Journals don't need to be in written form, they be anything you as a player thinks suits the personality of the Characte.r

Kayan's Journal

Postby Kayan on October 3rd, 2014, 5:45 am

OOCKayan's journal can be found in her backpack: The majority of it should be hard to read thanks to misspellings and how bad her handwriting is, but gets easier to understand over time.
I'm nat chore wi I'm righting in this, I gues I'm just reelly bored or something. Dosen't matter, reelly. Raygen sade et waz good for me to keep wrieting so I won't be elliterate are somethin liek that.OOCEverything is spelled correctly for you guys to read without burning a hole through your brain trying to figure out what I'm saying (copy and paste may be required due to font)

Fall, 1, 514
After my birthday, Rayjin left to finish he magic studies. I can tell Snyder's missing him as much as I am but we'll live, I think. We're not all that defenseless, after all, and I'm about to get a job using our hunting skills. It's kinda hard keeping Snyder to stay calm though, without Jin around I'm pretty sure he also thinks he's free to do whatever he wants. I'll have to deal with that pretty soon, I can tell.

Fall, 2, 514
Nothing much to report today, other than buying a few supplies, which was fun... Kinda, I guess. Who am I kidding? Even shopping for supplies is boring as bleck.

Fall, 5, 514
I. Am. sO. BoRed!
Gonna go hunt, writing's boring and sitting around is even more boring!
Kayan
Honey Badger don't care

Words: 20171
Joined roleplay: September 27th, 2014, 10:18 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Journal
Plotnotes