Two of the Same, yet so Different (Akua)

Tara's natural instinct vs that of a Myrian's

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

Postby Tara Kenja on October 28th, 2014, 9:08 pm

She wasn't all to familiar with the Gods and Goddess above her. Although she did not fully worship many divine souls, a few would always be in her mind, Caiyah, Dira, and Navre. Out of those three god and goddess her heart does not show much opening to others but Navre. “There are many more” placing the soft palm on her chest she continued, “not all of us Kelvics are of Navre's children.” Tara considered her one of Navre's many children if not a gift. “Scared? I have no reason to be anything but. You threaten my life and your's will be threatened in return.” Her face twisted a little, to show that she was not at all pleased with how she was being treated.

The mention of this.. mother? Myri, she was not familiar to Tara. Muscles tensed and she was ready to shift upon command. She was tired of being fearful and cowering from a man when she could sever his limbs with enough effort and force. It was time she would take control of her own ground, or at least try. “Why shouldn't I be able to control my fate?” Steeping forward, she inched herself closer to this Auka of the Tempered Steel, claimed child of this woman Myri. “I have my beliefs and you have yours. Don't get in the way.”

Tara released her opinion, afraid not of the blood that could have been drawn but the fear of being controlled by someone or something that wasn't by her own will. Liberty was what she was focused on, whether it was literal, metaphorical, or religious. It seemed to her that this man and from whatever group he came from were fanatics. Well, that's what she had view from this point.

15/10
At this time I am no longer accepting threads. Be patient until that number goes down, than I can thread some more. :)
Tara Kenja
Life, liberty, and the pursuit of redemption.

Words: 69975
Joined roleplay: August 7th, 2014, 4:37 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Akua on October 30th, 2014, 1:08 am

A wide smile played across the Myrians face. This woman spoke like she was strong at least in her will. "I like you. You speak the truth that you know in your heart" he said with a smile. He nodded and looked up at the sky. "Both Syna and Leth bless us with light, they allow Caiyha's world to be seen for its true beauty. But outsiders do not care." he said with a shrug. "I care. You care." he said first pointing to himself then to her. "You do not know of the Goddess Queen because you are not Myrian. She is our queen before she was a Goddess. She leads us and protects us. But she is not like others. She will fight by our side when the time comes. We are her people. We are not made to serve her nor are we forced. She blesses us with the freedom to fight. We serve her because we want to." he said. The religious speech coming from now where. He had a sense that she did not know of the Goddess Queen.

"You can control your fate. But in the end Myri and Dira choose for me. Dira chooses for you." he said. The world was shifting, the trees disappearing and the birds going silent. They now stood in an open field, the Myrian looked up at her with nothing but peace in his eyes. A general understanding of what she was. "I will not threaten you anymore" he said. His weapon vanished, turning into nothing but a mist that coated the ground. "Would you follow the Goddess Queen?" he asked. His eyes danced with a primal fire. If Tara looked close enough it would be almost as if she could feel the heat in her own eyes. The Myrian rolled over onto his stomach. His legs spread out behind him as he pushed himself off of the ground. "Follow if you want to see my home" he said walking off into the distance.
ImageImageImage
Akua
Wolfs Teeth of the Tempered Steel

Words: 25884
Joined roleplay: October 10th, 2014, 11:17 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tara Kenja on November 8th, 2014, 8:57 pm

Tara's pupils focused themselves on him once more, listening to his words. Outsiders, outcasts, the words all to familiar to her. Yet she strived and lived to change those two words that were once placed upon her head. What would they be? “Myrian..” She whispered under her breath. Was he not human? What attributes did he have that were not worthy of the human race. He looked human to her. Of course Kelvics use the same ability, disguising their mammal form within the confinements of a human body.

Possibly a Myrian was another race in disguise. After gaining the information about Myri, she was surprised that this divine woman was was more than just a goddess. Tara's heart had room for this Myri and perhaps it was time she branched out. As the area shifted drastically she was taken aback from the vastness of it all. Holding her breath for a tick she let out softly and with passion, “I will follow the Goddess Queen.” While the temperature and flames danced within his eyes, hers to changed. Although they were not of fire, more like bone chilling ice.

For reasons it changed, she knew not why and questioning it she wouldn't do. Her foot came forward to follow Akua but then it shifted into her paw. The rest of her body followed. Could she communicate with the Myrian even through her feline tongue? Maybe her voice would flow out as her common. Bounding forward it wasn't only for a few moments she was behind him. Slickly she to the side of him her paw steps grew in sync with his. The longer they walked, the quicker the land returned to it's natural form. As she did.

15/10
At this time I am no longer accepting threads. Be patient until that number goes down, than I can thread some more. :)
Tara Kenja

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Akua on November 12th, 2014, 2:04 am

The Myrian smiled and walked the path to his city. The jungle trees growing up quickly as they walked deeper and deeper. The ferns and other plants scattered the floor until they were brushing on their ankles. "Myrians. Children of Myri! Fighters till the death and then reborn again as Myrians." he said with a almost evil grin on his face. He continued to walk as the stone walls of the city rose on the horizon. "This is home. Taloba" he said. The two walked to the gate. The armed Myrians standing guard with their tigers offered Akua up a victory cheer. He cheered back to them and walked into the city hoping Tara would follow.

"Taloba. City of the greatest people in the world" he said pridefully. He turned to face Tara now. He crouched low so he would be at the same face height at the tiger. "Tell me Tara. Do you have any questions?" he said. As he did a Myrian tiger and its rider walked past them. The light from the fires burning in the city shone across the tigers orange fir. The Myrian rider standing tall, her skin shining in the same light. She turned her head towards Tara with a small smile nodded and continued on her way.

He turned his head to look towards Myri's Palace. He pointed and said "That is the home of Goddess Queen Myri. Though she is not like other rulers. She leaves her palace and hunts and lives among her people." The prideful smile still spread across his face. He once again stood up and began walking. Leading Tara around the city. Past the barracks and the Myrian tiger pins, all the way to the Tskanna grounds. Pointing out what everything was as they walked. Until they made a circle back to the barracks. "This is my home, this is where the army lives. We train, teach and learn. We offer our bodies to serve Myri and protect Taloba" he said. "This is where I live. I am trying to become a Myrian Tiger Rider" he said. "I shall be Myri's champion one day. That is my goal." He looked at Tara and then sat on the ground in front of her. "My people are strong, brave and wise. But war is not the only part of our culture. We dance and sing and live" he put his hand, fingers spread wide over his chest. "We have passion and culture that many others do not see" he said. "Do you have passion?" he asked.
ImageImageImage
Akua
Wolfs Teeth of the Tempered Steel

Words: 25884
Joined roleplay: October 10th, 2014, 11:17 pm
Race: Myrian
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets

Postby Tara Kenja on November 13th, 2014, 7:43 pm

Her large ears flattened to the back of her head as the cheers from the Myrians who carried much larger tigers by their side. Never once had she seen an animal so large in size and weight of the feline family. It was intimidating to say the least. Tara's paws flattened out on the moist earth with every step. Instead of providing comments to Akua's city Taloba. She was much to distracted to speak.

Perhaps it was the tigers around her or the vastness of city. How had these massive tigers given humans the ability to use them as mounts? Tara would never dream of it. Though it would be exciting and thrilling to fight in her tiger form along side these jungle men and woman. The tigers chuffed at her as a greeting and a form welcoming invitation. Immediately her ears returned to their natural upright position.

She would have went over there and she what intelligence the animals had. But, it was rude to simply run from the, rather one sided, conversation she was having with Akua. Her attention was switched from the other felines and back to the Myrian. Greenish yellow tinted eyes followed the Myrian's finger and looked over the palace. It was quite a sight to see, nothing like that would come to Sunberth in her life time.

Tara sat down with a thump, her tail swished curiously behind her large body. Her pink nostrils took in the many scents of the city she had never heard of. For an odd reason it felt like such a natural habitat here. Focusing back onto Auka he question if she shared the same passion as he did. Her voice was a little lower than her human form but she spoke Common tongue. "I do have the passion, though I am not sure how to use it. I know no weapons. Only my medicine"

15/10
Tara Kenja

Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Previous