[Gang] Signature Tags!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

A retreat for all matters OOC and discussions pertaining to the development of the city and everything within it. Post suggestions, partake in discussions or find the occasonal bit of useful trivia and information.

Moderator: Morose

[Gang] Signature Tags!

Postby Avarice on October 19th, 2014, 12:24 am

As the representation of one's gang is a common theme in the Lore, I felt that it would be interesting to have a physical representation of one's affiliation present in their signature. To that end, I put together these tags for those who are affiliated with the major gangs: Sun's Birth, Night Eyes, and Daggerhand. Now, these are not mandatory and you'll have to take care that incorporating these into your signature does not breach the rules about signature dimensions, but I think that they're a nice touch! Sooo, without any further rambling:

Image Image Image

(In order to use them, simply right click on the image and select "copy image URL". Then paste into your signature and enjoy!)
Avarice
Twister's Avaricious Minion; AS of Sunberth

Words: 128126
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2014, 3:12 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)