[Sunberth AS Office] Avaricious Pursuits

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role play forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Avarice on September 22nd, 2014, 9:10 am

Welcome to my Office!

Salutations, I hope this day finds you doing well! I am Avarice, the greedy AS of Sunberth. Whether you are a permanent resident of just passing through the lawless city, I am here to make your stay as...interesting...as possible. That said, below you'll find the areas pertaining to my responsibilities. If you have any questions or requests, feel free to voice them here or shoot me a PM.

Grading

To my knowledge, there have been domains where the storyteller offices are the place to request grades. However, Sunberth has its own Grading and Moderation Request thread which can be found here. Once you have completed your thread, simply submit it for grading in this thread and it will be attended to upon its reaching the top of the queue. I only ask your patience while your thread is being graded; and offer thanks in advance to the volunteer graders who will be aiding me in getting this task done!

If you have any problems or concerns with a grade that you have received, please shoot either myself or the volunteer who handled it a PM. Please include the URL to the thread and clearly explain the issue(s). We will do our absolute best to rectify these concerns in a timely manner as well.

Moderation

If you have any requests for modded threads, feel free to post them up here or within the aforementioned Grading/Moderation Request Thread! I'm sure that you all have ideas swimming about that would weave tales of wonder and intrigue; and I'll be more than happy to help bring those ideas to fruition. There are only a handful of rules/limitations that I must abide by as an Assistant Storyteller in this regard. First and foremost, I am not authorized to play as the gods, nor moderate threads pertaining to the portrayal of gods, granting of Gnosis Marks, etc. Second, I am unable to moderate threads involving the discovery or initiation of Lost Magics at this time.

So, that said, if you'd like a modded thread, simply post below with your idea and I'll get back to you via PM. :)

Miscellaneous

If you have any questions, concerns, or things that you'd like to throw at me, feel free to do so below or to shoot me a PM. I'll do my absolute best to help you out as much as I can, so please do not hesitate to ask away! Thanks for dropping by, and always remember: "Do not be afraid to want it all!"
Avarice
Twister's Avaricious Minion; AS of Sunberth

Words: 128126
Joined roleplay: September 18th, 2014, 3:12 pm
Race: Staff account
Office
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Featured Contributor (1)

Postby Elyra on October 7th, 2014, 6:11 pm

Howdy, Pudding!

I'd love to do a thread with you that could couple as a job thread for me. Elyra is a freelancing spy, so it might be possible for her to do something for an individual or a gang...? I really don't know exactly what she'd do and I'm hoping you'll help me test the waters with a thread, but if you don't feel like it that's absolutely fine. ^-^ I know it is pretty menial.
Elyra
Defying Normality

Words: 15956
Joined roleplay: September 19th, 2014, 6:22 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes

Postby Kechaiya on October 14th, 2014, 7:10 pm

You asked me to post a reminder in here of the "bridge building" thread for the Night Eyes. I believe we were going to be patching up a NE member.
Kechaiya
Player

Words: 234856
Joined roleplay: October 2nd, 2014, 3:35 pm
Race: Mixed blood
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes
2014 Mizahar NaNo Winner (1)

Postby Pulren Marsh on November 24th, 2014, 8:41 am

Hey bud,

Just wanted to expand on my request in chat for a modded thread. I would like to find the Library inside Stumble Alley and learn of the Vigilantes from Lotharia Bloodrunner, learn of the major corruption players and perhaps get some books out of the library as well, primarily history and geography.

For Winter.

Thanks!

Unc

Pulren Marsh
Your favorite Uncle

Words: 503518
Joined roleplay: March 22nd, 2014, 3:33 am
Race: Human
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Plotnotes