I wrote a book!

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Feel free to place any off topic chatter, thread games, etc here.

I wrote a book!

Postby Halona on November 2nd, 2014, 9:49 pm

The Logic

Hey guys, so I wrote a book called The Logic with my brother. It's on Amazon for 0.99 and I'd really appreciate if you checked it out.
This site really means a lot to me because it taught me how to write. You guys taught me how to write, granted I was a little flaky popping in and out with different accounts and characters, but I learned. Its been a two year journey, not only on this site but also on others. I'm proud to share this with you guys and proud to have written with and weaved stories online together. It was a blast and helped me develop and mature as a writer. You made my dream as a author possible, I couldn't have done it without you.

Thanks again.
~ Halona
Thoughts | Common | Canine

Posting time is usually between 1-4 days

Syliras | Templates | Kelvic Race | Syliras city lore
Halona
She who dares to be truly wild...

Words: 51634
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2014, 2:24 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes

I wrote a book!

Postby Skeldarkron on November 3rd, 2014, 10:00 am

Looks like an interesting read. :)
Skeldarkron
Player

Words: 2762
Joined roleplay: October 10th, 2014, 7:42 am
Race: Dhani
Character sheet

I wrote a book!

Postby Halona on November 5th, 2014, 6:44 am

Thank you!

And for those of you who haven't read it yet, here's the summary:

Alex Mulholland, brazenly arrogant, self confident and cocky. An undiscovered genius. However, when a traffic accident teleports him to another dimension he faces trial and tribulation in a new world who’s skills he must master in order to have a chance of returning to his own dimension in the effort to retain guardianship of his siblings.

Along the way he meets Melissa, whose competitive overconfidence rivals his own, sharp tongued Sierra, the ever cheerful Daniel and his blunt sister Katelyn, at the prestigious college of Corpus Academy. A school separated by levels, and prioritizes the strong over the weak. For Alex the place marks the beginning of the end, opening the doors of love, and sacrifice, tragedy and loss. Of adversity and reality the unveiled face of life.

Thoughts | Common | Canine

Posting time is usually between 1-4 days

Syliras | Templates | Kelvic Race | Syliras city lore
Halona
She who dares to be truly wild...

Words: 51634
Joined roleplay: January 11th, 2014, 2:24 am
Race: Kelvic
Character sheet
Plotnotes