A Night lost at sea

Assilsa is haunted by her love and the night that never happened

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Herein lies the realm of dreams, where dreamers who are scattered all over the world in the physical can come together in the mysterious world of dreams. Remember, unless one is a Dreamwalker, there is no control over dreams. Ever. Anything can happen, and by threading a dream, you are subject to whomever can walk dreams and the whims of Storytellers.

A Night lost at sea

Postby Assilsa Curare on November 6th, 2014, 12:28 pm

As assilsa settled into sleep She prayed to whoever would listen that she wouldnt see her face again. not to hear her voice again. not to feel the pain.

she was unlucky.

Her long black hair curled into cascading waves around her shoulders and an a garland of wild flowers sat in her hair filling the air with their scent. Burning red cheeks against Assilsa’s snow white skin the green ring nestled against her collar bones, Assilsa had spent the entire day preparing, she was so happy, over the moon. Nyka may not fully accept her but she was in love with the city and one special person. And she was going to show it, It had been the best season of her life but she needed to take a trip to Kalinor she didnt know long this would take but she needed to tell her parents and Viratas. At his temple. Assilsa actually was going to ask if Syn Syn would come with her but… she couldn't decide whether it was to much for her to but then she considered they could drop by her hometown but at the very least she wanted to get silk, to present to Ero in tradition of her people. She spent hours writing everything that she felt, Assilsa still remembered everword.

“Syn Syn
i am writing to you in symenos because i do not know how to write in Common, and i feel it is right what im about to say in my tongue.. This will look terrible to you as you will not understand it but it is fine i will read it out to.
Syn Syn i wish to go through the stages of venzanya, in your tongue it translates to tied together, it is what my race does to court the one we love and also the marriage of sorts…

I will make you a beautiful silk scarf and i will come back and present it to you, it will be a vibrant green to match you my darling. it will have all my effort and all my loved poured into. and if you accept it i will be yours. to prove i will come back i am giving you my token to prove my love to prove i will come back for you.”

Next part she had spent two weeks learning how to write

“Love of life. come to where the boats meet, i will be waiting. Silsa”

Assilsa sat upon a create on the boat she had asked nicely to borrow for the night for romantic views, she had traded one night for the deer she had caught that morning. She had paid a courier to take it to her room and hour about and Assilsa assumed that she was getting herself decent or maybe she was still at work. she decided not to worry Syn Syn would turn up for her.

Of course silsa straightened out her rented dress nervously and began to fiddle with her hair. Syn Syn would come, she would.
Assilsa Curare
There is no hunting like the hunting of man,

Words: 124440
Joined roleplay: May 21st, 2013, 2:43 am
Race: Symenestra
Character sheet
Storyteller secrets
Scrapbook
Plotnotes
Medals: 1
Artist (1)