[Mura AS Office - Yggdrasil] Looking up through the leaves.

(This is a thread from Mizahar's fantasy role playing forums. Why don't you register today? This message is not shown when you are logged in. Come roleplay with us, it's fun!)

Within this forum, all Storytellers of any level may feel free to create their office threads. These threads are then used for active thread lists, XP requests, and other communications that aren't necessarily PM required.

Moderators: Junior Storytellers, Liaisons, Assistant Storytellers, Scribes, Regional Storytellers, Domain Storytellers

Postby Yggdrasil on October 26th, 2010, 3:18 pm

Hello and welcome to my office!

I'm the official AS for Mura! I am here to assist Alice in way possible. I'm available to grade threads, assist in moderation and anything else, really! If you have a plot you would like to be played out just send me a message and we can talk things out.

Here is my schedule, I am a busy person, but I will keep up with you, just give me a few days. :)
Monday 10am-9pm (CST) Class and work
Tuesday 8am-9pm (CST) Class and work
Wednesday 7am-8pm (CST) Class and work
Thursday 8am-11pm (CST) Class and work
Friday 7am-12pm (CST) Class and work
Saturday Occasional work, done by 5pm.
Sunday Fighting 12-5pm

My posting and online-existence is usually common while I am at school and work, posting on weekends is frequent, but that is the only time I have a chance to spend quality time with my family and friends.

Thread List

Secret :
Finished Threads:
Inactive Threads:

Project List

Ygg's Todo list :
    • Skill write up - Dance
    • Assist in Mura plot(?)
    • Be awesome

I would greatly appreciate if you, yes you and your lovely little face, would copy the following thread request skeleton. It just makes things a little easier. :)

Thanks!
    Code: Select all
    [b]Thread:[/b] [url= ]Thread title [/url]
    [b]Characters:[/b]
    [b]Timestamp:[/b]
    [b]Purpose of Thread[/b]
    [b]A Short Synopsis of Thread[/b]
    [b]Any Additional Comments:[/b]

Last edited by Yggdrasil on January 24th, 2011, 12:25 am, edited 3 times in total.
    Konti | AS of Mura | Mura
    "An ash I know there stands, Yggdrasill is its name, a tall tree, showered with shining loam. From there come the dews that drop in the valleys. It stands forever green over Urðr's well."-Völuspá
    Yggdrasil
    The Tree of Knowledge

Words: 6193
    Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2010, 6:36 pm
    Race: Staff account
    Office

Postby Blythe on December 29th, 2010, 11:14 pm

Hey Yggdrasil, just got the thread up, it's called "better left unseen," here's the link: http://www.mizahar.com/forums/topic6580.html , and thanks for posting with me! I'm looking forward to it!

Blythe
    Not taking on threads until further notice.
    Blythe
    Prophetic Poet

Words: 487329
    Joined roleplay: November 27th, 2010, 6:32 pm
    Race: Konti
    Character sheet
    Storyteller secrets
    Medals: 2
    Overlored (1) Power Fork (1)

Postby Yggdrasil on January 16th, 2011, 6:45 pm

Blythe-What do you mean by past life regression? I think I have a general idea, but I would like to hear what you think it means! :) I will also try to grade at least one thread today and I will try to post in our thread.

To everyone:

I am sorry to do this to all the lovely and wonderful people of Mura, but I am currently going through a fair amount of medical things which are taking quite a toll on myself in numerous ways. My recovery will be long as slow from the looks of it, but I will still be here, but not as much as I would like to be. If you have some questions that are quick and easy to answer, please PM me and I will answer them as soon as I am able!

Thank you, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
    Konti | AS of Mura | Mura
    "An ash I know there stands, Yggdrasill is its name, a tall tree, showered with shining loam. From there come the dews that drop in the valleys. It stands forever green over Urðr's well."-Völuspá
    Yggdrasil
    The Tree of Knowledge

Words: 6193
    Joined roleplay: October 25th, 2010, 6:36 pm
    Race: Staff account
    Office